All Comments on 'Tracy Goes to the Principal's'

by PogueMahone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very nice

I’m usually not into these stories but I love how she turned from this loving married mom to a complete slut with out really know what her son did if he did any thing at all. Hope there will be more keep up the good work!

AriosoAriosoabout 19 years ago
Nice job

Pogue,

Good work on your first story submission at Lit! The slow, involuntary striptease in front of the mirror was very erotic and helped build the tension. Are you going to write a sequel? It would be worth reading, most definitely.

Congrats on breaking out as an author.

Cheers,

AriO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not Bad

Story was very good, Ruined for me how her panties changed from white to light blue in a couple of paragraphs. Need to be more careful with detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo

Very nice story with good detail that lures us in and keeps us going without divulging everything at once. I caught the white to blue panties as well but who really cares. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding erotic story...

Bravo, this is an outstanding first posting. You are good and very creatively told it in first person from the horny principal's POV. I encourage you to write a sequel, since this story has tremendous potential. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erotically pleasing

A well-constructed draft, which an Editor could easily reduce in size by removing odd words to hot it up even more. Editors like "room to edit".

This has been cleverly written, with successful seduction techniques in the first person. Well done, you understand a lot about love and sexual needs.

I want to know whether the husband will miss out on sex from now on, and how he will react.

Roll out chapter two, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Your First Story

I voted a 4 Pouge. It would have been a hard 5 if it wasn't for the previously mentioned panty color shift and if it wasn't in first person.

As an example this, " "Hello, Mrs. Willows." I say smiling at you as you enter my office, your purse held in your hands as you glance around, seeing the different awards and citations hanging on my wall.", reads as if I am Mrs. Willows and being male that would be difficult.

Had it been in the third person I would probably have overlooked the color shift and voted the story a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING WE NEED MORE PLEZ MORE OF THE MOM GETTING FUCKED OR IF SHE HAS A DAUGHTER HAVE HER GETING TRICKED INTO FUCKING HIM OR A 3 WAY WITH THE MOM AND DAUGHTER!!!!!

LeetahLeetahabout 19 years ago
Very very nice

Very sexy, Sweetie. Great first time. I agree with the others, that it has potential for more.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Not bad, but looking forward to what else the Principal does with her.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot

Great stroke story. Nicely written and to the point. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I had to stop reading when the panty color suddenly changed. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCELLENT: 5- (4.6 = 92% = A+)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous