All Comments on 'Tracy's Nude Scholarship Ch. 01'

by Croodle

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards11 months ago

OK, a huge disconnect in your description of Tracy. First you have, "My name is Tracy Sullivan. Pretty stand-out gal from what I've been told! 5'10, blue eyes, brown hair, and a bangin bod! Not super skinny, but curvy in all the right places."

.

Then several paragraphs down, as she begins to strip, "He tries to say something, but I ignore him, reaching behind my back and unclipping my bra, letting it fall to the floor as my E-cup tits drop free."

.

Maybe you are a fan of big boobs, but E-cup boobs do not fit on the girl you first described; E-cup tits are for fat girls, or women who had out-of-proportion boob jobs. College girls, the way you described Tracy, are going to have Bs or Cs; an 18-year-old walking around naked for four years with Es is going to have loose, floppy titties from the start, and they'll only get worse as time passes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to more of Tracy's story!

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckold11 months ago

Excellent! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

babycouchbabycouch11 months ago

Super excited to see what happens with Tracy in the upcoming chapter(s)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope there’s a lot of chapters with Tracy venturing into public masturbation; I’m excited to see what adventures she goes on!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Off to a really good start! Looking forward to the next part already! (Although I may be inclined to agree with ReedRichard's assessment of your physical description of Tracy.)

rickydean56rickydean5611 months ago

Stopped reading as soon as it said E hits. Ruined it for me. Next you'll say she 5,6 and weights 105

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

Look forward to seeing Tracy’s college adventures

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

"The pic on the left is a GIRL in HIS birthday suit" Think about that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Juvenile.

mitchawamitchawa11 months ago

Nicely written but with a weird plot. I don't know where such a program would be allowed. I look forward to Tracy's adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So under sexual harassment

“And obviously sexual consent remains the same as before: NO MEANS NO! If you ask to engage with someone else in sexual activity, and they say no, that is the end of it, and you must leave them alone.”

That doesn’t exactly cover the reverse situation if somebody tries to engage in sexual acts with her and she says no, hopefully No means no is still applicable.

Interesting premise

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Need serious editing help. Seven (or more?] exclamation points ! In the first 10 or so paragraphs? Really, get help...

MyerMyer6 months ago

love how into it she is

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is great. What I would like to know is where I can sign up for this. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous