All Comments on 'Trade'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MafenMafenabout 1 year ago

Every cliché in the book.

Your story is dialogue heavy, but you can't write dialogue. People don't talk like that.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Is it a dream for you readers, or will it be a reality some point in the future? Nice if it could/would work into your lives.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Awesome love story. Like Bree said, what started as dreams and fantasy can become a wonderful life for those involved. These 4 are in a wonderful polyamory situation that can be in separate houses but with the shared spouse, etc.

This occasionally can work with a vacation to a fantasy resort like the cabin in Caribbean, just stay in the resort hotel and get additional players. But this requires extreme caution like the first step did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sweet Love Story and how to spice up a Marriage, like how you writing kept the hot love making going through the Story , Did Marjorie ever enter the picture yet? So Mike who’s the Best Laid? 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Trite" is the word to describe this faux-dialogue and that would be the politest way of putting it.

herrhookherrhookabout 1 year ago

Once again, men are waaaay behind the women in thinking about sex.

This turned into an amusing, light-hearted swap story, with variations.

Several times in the dialog the author has mixed up the women's names, but this is a minor flaw.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

that could get MIGHTY complicated easily .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very SWEET type story. But it can be improved. A story is like a PLAN. A more critical analysis of this PLAN is needed in more comments. Someone has called it Faux-dialogue and TRITE below in an 8 month earlier comment without any example. This story makes a progress on earlier Swap stories of dinner at restaurants and swapping there, and then going back. Apparently, a more realistic plan is needed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very SWEET type story. But it can be improved. A story is like a PLAN. A more critical analysis of this PLAN is needed in more comments. Someone has called it Faux-dialogue and TRITE below in an 8 month earlier comment without any example. This story makes a progress on earlier Swap stories of dinner at restaurants and swapping there, and then going back. Apparently, a more realistic plan is needed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A more realistic plan is needed to convince the spouses and to ensure that limits of the other partner will be respected and that a No is a No. Most people have a strong aversion to Anal as well as Male to Male contact or any more than necking in the same room. In addition, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Jewish religious and cultural sensitivities and Taboos will have to be respected - in any SWAP plan. We know that unlike charges attract strongly but the like charges repel very strongly. Is it possible to have the benefit of recharging couple sexuality without actual Swap but just by spending some quality time together and building social trust and human or social and cultural love and cultural exchange - so that Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Jewish religious and cultural sensitivities are not breached ?!

argeelogargeelogabout 1 hour ago

Outstanding 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous