Trading in Strange Places Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They clapped for a long time and made me stand for a toast. All I could say, choked up, was "Thank you. I hope this is just the first of many parties to celebrate our success in the business world, and our excitement trying to keep up with Amelia, Lyn, Claire and Toni on the ski slope!"

On our slow way out, Richard elbowed me and asked, "Marines don't get any skiing recognition?"

"In this crowd? Are you kidding?"

He smiled and said, "I get it. You want to watch these bodies go down the hill in front of you!"

Lyn pinched my ear and hip checked me. "Bad. Is there going to be a WIL ski team?"

I hugged her and said, "My god, what a great idea. We can hold qualification races for the clients and award team memberships! They will go bananas."

Mely heard us and said, "The annual client conference for WIL will be in February, with races and awards in real bronze, silver and gold medals!"

Toni tucked herself under my shoulder and said, "Hi."

"Hi yourself. Enjoying the party?"

"Yes. Very much. Rya says I am invited to sleep over. Is that ok?"

"Yes, of course. She told you I am to be on best behavior? Richard too?"

She gave me an impish smile and said, "Lucas, the body count is eight to two against you. Even the Marines can't overcome those odds."

"You've heard about the Marines?"

"Yes. That was very brave of you. May I ask a question?"

"Go ahead."

"If I work for Ellen, and help her with ski lessons, is it ok if I organize the races at the investor conference? I did that at school and really liked it."

I looked over her head at Mely, who was grinning and giving me a thumbs up.

"Are you recruiting me, or am I recruiting you?"

She tried to jump into my arms, but I said, "I will get in big, big trouble if I hug you and kiss you tonight. Rya has the story. Also, I am not a recruiter, Ellen is. If you want to join us, you will be the first hire of WIL."

I whispered in her ear, "Climb into Ellen's lap in the limo and say I told you she was the boss and the recruiter. Then ask her if you may have a job."

The scene in the limo, lubricated by a lot of wine, was hysterical. The tight, athletic bundle of energy known as Antoinette fitted nicely into Ellen's surprised lap. The rest of us smiled and laughed as she said, "Ellen, I have been told that my humble self, the job applicant, must present myself to the chief recruiter and offer my services to Western Investors, Limited. One of your employees suggested that a hug and a kiss would be appropriate."

Ellen's eyes were wet as she said, "My god, Toni, I am so happy to have you with us."

There was more than one kiss taken. In fact, she was passed around the whole group, exchanging kisses and hugs. Even Richard and I got chaste pecks. I longed for more, but Rya was in the next seat. She put me in an armlock and whispered, "I still get to administer the punishment?"

Her arm was imprisoning me. My arm was wrapped around the muscular back, with fingers helping the boobs to grow. "If you must. She will probably never talk to me again."

"Play along with me now." The crimson dress was suddenly in my lap and the lips were in contact with mine. A great sigh went up. Lyn crawled over, "Rya! You can't punish him and behave like this."

Lyn, who had on a wonderful multicolored green dress, found herself pushed into my lap, with an order from Rya, "You are now in charge of him. I have other things to do."

This woman knew how to turn a man on. Her soft, sibilant voice whispered in my ear, "You are causing all kinds of trouble, Lucas. The women don't know where they stand with you. I have a theory, but you have to cuddle with me under one of those duvets to find out."

I whispered back, "I think we need to buy a lot and build a proper house for WIL. That B&B attic will be overflowing from the first moment. It should be the day room, and sleepover for those with night duty. Amelia's house is going to be bursting with technology in no time. No one wants a hot sexy woman in his arms next to a computer server! Will you design us a proper home?"

"A Commission! My very first Commission! For a house for my friends!" Her fists were pounding wildly, attracting attention.

"Lucas! That's the second woman you have destroyed today. This must stop!"

Fortunately, we were back at the office cum temporary dorm. Someone broke out water and soft drinks and brought them to what I named the futon room. Dresses were being carefully hung on an improvised clothes rod. Bodies in expensive underwear with impressive flesh showing were arranging themselves along two walls. Lyn had me against her, eyes flashing. Rya was in the far corner with Toni, the two of them in excited whispers. Claire and Richard were lying on each other, all smiles and closed eyes. C-M was with Mely, and Kath was with Ellen. Someone said, "Turn out this light but leave the hall light on so we can find the bathroom in the night."

Lyn wiggled in my arms. "If you really meant that and aren't just intoxicated, I have a lot of ideas to bounce off you. Green, passive, solar..."

I kissed her softly, "And builtin physical security, just in case."

"You are always on the floor with us, so there should be radiant heat."

"What about your secret formula for solving my romantic problems?"

She kissed me back, not softly. "You've got me so excited, I've forgotten the formula. I will do a new recipe in the morning. Can I stay in your arms like this?"

The formerly newest team member was asleep almost before she finished talking. So was I.

In the bright morning light, Lyn was gone and Toni was in her place, already seeming at home.

"Rya told me I am supposed to say you were unforgiveable."

I was thinking of a response when her tongue invaded my mouth and a hand was invading my shorts.

She followed that up with a careful whisper. "I don't think Rya has been to very many frat parties. While she was telling me about you and unforgivable, I was thinking about guys I had to slap and kick to fend off. And throwing drinks in the toilet because they had stuff in them."

I kissed her and said, "You have a streak of the same toughness your sister does. She beats me, you know."

The voice was directly in my ear and very low. "Bullshit. She is out of her mind in love."

"Meaning those are just love taps?"

"Lucas, I am warming up to you. I could be useful. I've been through the whole self-defense curriculum and can take care of myself. I even bought a gun, which Mely doesn't know about. Went to the range and learned how to use it."

My voice was also low. "If I give you secret chores to do, you will demand favors in return, won't you?"

"Don't give me any MCP business. I'm already in your arms and you are kissing me. Of course, you are going to go running with me and have wild sex in a meadow somewhere." The knee came up in my crotch just as Lyn returned with coffee.

"Good work, Toni. Make sure he knows his new hires have his number."

Smelling an opportunity, I assigned Toni to be Lyn's security consultant on the design of the new house. She said, "Thank you. I need to know that stuff anyway. I will study hard. Does anybody get paid to work here? I have bills and loans."

I tickled her and said compensation was a CEO matter. Speaking of which, Ellen and Amelia sat with their coffee and inspected the three of us.

"Mely, there is certain trouble here. They are smiling, when they are supposed to be frowning and extracting apologies."

Toni chuckled and said, "He is trying to steal me from you already, and promising favors."

Lyn added, "He wants another house. A special one designed from the ground up for WIL."

I grabbed Ellen's coffee mug as she fell back to the floor. "Damn, he is unstoppable. Unforgivable and unstoppable!"

Rya dropped on Toni and asked, "Did you tell him? Did he apologize?"

"I am on part time assignment as his security consultant. Also part time organizer of the winter Investor's conference and ski races. Also part time assistant to you to learn about making friends and influencing people."

Ellen grabbed her, "If there is anything left, you are my PA and organizer of my calendar."

Mely dragged me off while Toni tried to get over the rush of acceptance into the workings of WIL.

"You didn't hit on her?"

I hugged and kissed my Italian lover. "She threatened me. Said after surviving the frat culture in Boulder, she is prepared for anything. Has taken all the self-defense she could."

"So it's ok I suggested her? I was afraid about nepotism."

She says you and I have more than a work relationship."

"Lucas, you are spread so thin now. Is there anything left for me?"

"I want you to fly back today, along with the rest of the Steamboat group. Then we are going somewhere and talk."

"And loving?"

"All the loving my equipment can stand."

Breakfast in the lounge put some plans in place. C-M was staying in Denver to help get basic office finances going. Toni was appointed the temporary accounting clerk while C-M investigated outside services for the non-proprietary parts of WIL requirements. She was then flying to Seattle to put a hard schedule in place for shutting down operations there. Rya and Kathleen were staying a day and then flying to New York to work loose ends and tend to media relations.

The rest, five of us, had a charter to Steamboat at 2 pm from Denver International. I was pleased but nervous. The energy and time needed for startup was keeping me away from the markets, which was bad. Delegate, I said to myself. You have all this talent, use it.

Later in the morning, I found Ellen for a few minute's conversation. She wanted a kiss, which I smiled and gave her. "That was fun and funny yesterday, wasn't it?"

"Yes it was. If I was any normal CEO, I would be outraged by your inability to stay focused. We are supposed to be making money for the clients and you are coming up with great new ideas for the staff every five minutes."

I kissed her again, and said, "But you are not normal. You are beautifully un-normal."

"Excuse me, but there is a Mr. Waldron on the line. Says he is one of your clients."

Ellen rolled her eyes, "Toni, he is a very big client. I'll pick up right here if you two will clear out."

"Ellen, can I practice being beautifully un-normal?"

Toni and I were laughing hard as Ellen blushed and turned to the phone. She high fived me as we retreated to the other room.

I was saying something to Toni about security when Ellen rushed out, "Lucas, he is liquidating fifty million of maturing bonds and wants us to invest it somewhere useful!"

"Useful," I repeated.

"Does that mean Green?" Toni inquired.

I grabbed her for a fierce tickle. "No, that means 'Make me thirty percent in six months!' "

Ellen pressed herself against Toni's backside and suggested, "Lucas, are we going to try derivatives?" Her hands were busy on Toni's wiggling bare flesh.

Our newest employee relaxed and moaned, "I suppose attacking me is helping you think?"

Ellen giggled and said, "He is forbidden to make any moves on you."

"He already has a date with me in a special grove of trees on the Steamboat hill. And not after it snows, either!"

Ellen's hands pushed Toni clear, "Girl, if you ever want to get paid, instead of laid, you and C-M better find us a payroll service!"

As Toni walked away, Ellen was in my arms. "That is a hot one. You aren't going to be able to resist, are you?

I nuzzled her neck. "Speaking of hot, you deserve some hot loving yourself. Right here on the floor would be fine with me, but that wouldn't fit with office decorum, would it?"

"How am I supposed to sit in Denver by myself, wanting you so much?"

"Let's work on that. What about a pilot's license and several nights a week in Steamboat? We could write it off to conference expense."

"I guess I better get busy and earn our fees on Steve Waldron's business. Go away before I cry."

I found Richard and Amelia and C-M for a meeting on the computer transition. We actually had a solid hour of planning with no foolishness.

Rya went by with a pull on my hair. "You are forgiven."

Mely punched me, "I think Unforgivable is your new name, Lucas." She hummed the tune of the old favorite, Unforgettable.

I ran after Rya, who gave me one of her special looks. "Are you after me again?"

I threw her over my shoulder, paddling the luscious rear and went to find Kathleen. She was in the futon room, picking up mess, and looked at us, alarmed, "What's the matter?"

"I don't know, he grabbed me and ran back here."

Seeing a doubled up futon, I propelled both of them onto it, with my body on top. Before they could react, I said, "I have an idea to try on you. Relax and listen."

They hugged each other and gave me terrible, skeptical looks. "This better be good. You are on probation."

"Hear me out. We need a follow up media event. Something to keep the momentum going. What about an announcement that WIL has its first billion dollars under management? You could do a press release, and then hold a Skype press conference with Ellen to answer analyst questions."

Rya fiddled with my hair, and Kath poked my chest. "Not bad. Good idea. Why do you have to throw your women around like that just to tell us an idea? BTW, when does this billion dollars happen?"

"You don't like my hands on your bodies?"

"We didn't say that. You may kiss us and tell us we are welcome in your bed if we can ever get there."

"There is a condition. When you talk to Ellen about this, it must be your idea. I am supposed to be keeping a low profile. Don't say anything until I am gone. Mumble that you are sure she will raise the billion any day because the phone won't stop ringing."

Two hours later, we were driving away from the Steamboat airport. Lyn said, "No more eating out for a while. My hips can't take it. What if Claire and I cook and the rest of you clean up after?"

Mely and I were in our running clothes and out the door in a hurry, needing a run before the sun set.

She pulled up at a big tree on the edge of one of the mountain meadow hillsides. "I heard my sister say she has a date for sex in a meadow."

"I swear I did not encourage her at all. She is a quick read and must have realized what is going on."

I walked down the hill and lay in the grass with Mely's warm body on top. It was cooling off, so I pulled a shirt out of the pack and spread it over her back.

"Thank you. Please be quiet and let me think out loud."

There was a long pause before she said, "My sister is smarter than I am. With a little more time on the hill, she will be a better skier. She has had several boyfriends in college, so she knows about men and their evil ways. She whispered in my ear that every woman in the room last night looked like she had had sex with you, except Claire."

Another long pause, and a wet kiss. "It wouldn't be fair of me to try to keep her from having sex with you. She probably wouldn't pay any attention anyway."

I tried to say something, but she put her finger across my lips and went on. "And it wouldn't be fair of me to try to keep you from having sex with her if that is what you both want."

After another minute or two of quiet rest, she raised her head. "Now you have to tell me how I feel about this and what to do about it." She put her head down and wiggled her hips, pressing into my crotch.

"Whoa, Sally. Trying to turn the tables, are you? I thought we came out here to instruct me on proper behavior toward your sister!"

She sat up and bounced on my stomach. "We already know the answer to that. It's called consensual sex, probably right out here on a sunny afternoon." She bounced a few more times.

She was smiling, not crying, which must be a good sign. Maybe I was the victim of some new female plot. I reached and pulled her down to my side.

"You don't look mad, and you don't look sad, so I can't be in too much trouble." I tried a kiss but she wouldn't allow it. Her eyes signaled that more words from me were required. I thought fast.

"You are feeling guilty and bittersweet. The words were hardly out of your mouth in Denver about your sister when you realized that, sooner or later, she would have sex with me. You are worried that being part of the screwy Lucas gang will foul up her life."

I stopped, and tried another kiss. "Not yet. You are doing ok. Finish the story."

"You know that you are my special woman because I've said it more than once and you believe me. If you get pregnant, we will probably decide to get married, although some couples with children don't. What is the brilliant, sexy sister you love so much going to do then?"

The kiss was long and hot and I was getting hard, especially since she was rubbing on me.

"Well? Give me the punch line."

I decided I didn't care if anyone was around, and eased her shorts and my shorts down. We went together in an instant. Like it says in the novels, that made everything right. She was juicing me and squeezing.

My dearest Amelia sniffled and whispered, "It's ok, I love you, I love her, it will work out."

She raised her head, "Won't it?"

I put an edge in my voice, "Are you going to fuck or not?!"

Ten minutes later, we were walking down the trail, still laughing and crying and feinting at each other.

Before we got to the car, she turned and hugged me tight. "Lucas, you know that condition of Ellen's? The one about babies? We need that talk. Not now, but don't keep me waiting forever."

I held her tight and said quietly, "Yes."

(cont'd in Part 6 - Building A Risky Business)

12