Trading in Strange Places Pt. 06

Story Info
Building a Risky Business.
9.6k words
4.77
8.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Building a Risky Business

After the excitement of launching Western Investors, and the grand celebration in Denver, a dose of down to earth hard work was needed. I was astonished by the way everyone chewed through difficult assignments and put in long hours without complaint.

Most evenings, Ellen got everyone on speaker phone who wasn't traveling or entertaining customers or other chores. After work talk, the young ones taunted me over their lack of loving, asking if they had been hired under false pretenses. I threatened flogging and other indecencies. The older ones winked and feinted and smiled that they understood Lucas was trying to turn down the sex meter a bit.

Lyn and Mely were constant bed companions, wrestling with each other and asking when the ski conditioning facility was going to be ready. One evening, they ganged up on me and said, "Toni is going crazy in Denver. Wants to know when she gets a visit to Steamboat."

Chapter 14 - A Job for Toni

I smiled and waved my hand in the air. "I suppose she could jump in that rattletrap of a car and drive some weekend on her own time..."

They smothered me. "Lucas, that is not an approved answer and you know it. She has lots of talent and a body to die for. Aren't you lusting even a little for her?"

I pulled them to my chest. "I was warned strictly to stay away. Is there another tune now?"

Their fingers were squeezing and pinching my erection. "There will be severe penalties if you do not treat her as the woman she is. We have needs, as if you didn't know!"

"I give. But find something special for her to do here that justifies flying her out. Something work related, not play related!"

Pleading with me on behalf of Toni had turned them on. Two mouths descending alternately on my throbbing cock were about to produce a fountain. Knowing that Mely would slap me around anyway, I firmly drew Lyn's shapely rear close and speared into her hot and wet sex. "Ooh, Lucas, that is needed. More and harder."

The next thing I knew, Amelia's glistening crotch was centered under Lyn's tongue, which was applying aggressive treatment.

I asked the architect, "How is the new house design coming.?

"Bastard, shut up and fuck."

Mely was laughing like crazy. "I just love the two of you when you get going. You have so much fun!"

Lyn lifted her head, saying, "I'll fun you," and stabbed two fingers as far inside as she could.

Watching the two of them sent me right over the top and I blasted away inside the twisting howling body of our best skier.

They lay across me, kissing and catching their breath. My hands worked their scalp and other places. "Is that enough to let me tend to Toni without a lot of byplay?"

They took turns stuffing their tongues in my mouth and frowning, "She needs protection. We will observe."

They broke up laughing and I applied swats to hard asses that were going to lead me down the hill in ten weeks or so.

In the morning, we were snuggled tight. Watching the sun infiltrate the trees just outside the window, we talked about the day. C-M was in Nampa, doing the last few tweaks of our backup site to allow real time encrypted control of the mirrored servers. Ellen, Rya, Kathleen and Toni were in Denver putting on an investment seminar for potential new investors. Everything, including food and hotel, was on WIL, but the attendees had all been checked and doublechecked for ability to invest at least ten million.

Just as Lyn went to fix coffee, my phone chimed. It was anonymous. I answered cautiously, "Yes?"

"Lucas, I need to talk to you for just a moment. Are you alone?"

It was Toni. I looked at Mely, who nodded that yes, I was alone.

I took a deep guilty breath and said, "Yes. What's up?"

"Last night, my sister called and said I was to fly to Steamboat this afternoon. That something has come up and I am needed there. She wouldn't say any more and hung up. Do you know what is going on? Mely can be very bad sometimes."

I softened my voice into its softest, most reassuring tones. "Toni, I haven't a clue, but come ahead. If she tries anything, I am here and we will give her something to think about."

"Oh, thank you. Thank you. See you soon."

Amelia had me in a death grip. "What are you going to do with my poor innocent sister?"

She giggled and bit my ear. I was about to have her over my knee when Lyn returned with a tray.

"Who was on the phone?"

"You two are in trouble. I thought Toni and I were getting a few private moments?"

I sipped my coffee and glared at them.

"We are sorry. But you did tell us to get her here."

Lyn climbed out. "I'm meeting Richard and some subcontractors at the house in half an hour. The two of you will have to settle this."

I chewed on croissant and thought of punishment for the older sister. "I should hang you upside down from that rafter."

"I thought you loved me. I thought I was your special woman."

"I do and you are. Why are Toni and I so complicated?"

The tray went on the floor and Mely climbed tightly into my arms. "I'm just a silly twit. Ever since she was a little girl and our parents broke up, I've been the Mommy substitute. I'm lying here knowing you will be tender and loving with her like you are with me and the others, and I'm still worried!"

"Guess what? I've decided I want sex with two sisters at the same time. Two hot sisters. When I make a move on both of you, I want a lot of complaint. You will call me a pompous, conceited ass, and who do I think I am trying to have both of you at once.

"Then she discovers you are naked, and helping me strip her clothes off. She screams you are not supposed to be around, but suddenly she is speared by a big cock, and goes wild. You go wild too, accusing her of stealing me, and you won't stand for it."

Her tongue licked me. "Really? You are going to do a total number on the Sebasco sisters? Slap us around? Give us multiple orgasms?"

I whispered in her ear, "Even talking about it is making me hot and horny."

Her hand was pulling me out of the bed and to the shower. "No sex until we make some money for the company. And you have to cook up a story about why she is here. A story that does not involve sex."

I had already decided that Toni would be in charge of the workout and conditioning room, and that it had to be in the B&B, because many of the guests would need a tuneup, or worse, before heading to the slopes.

After setting Mely up with instructions about some market movers to watch and ride coattails with, I headed over to the Victorian house. The remodeling was about half done, which meant a terrible mess everywhere. Richard and Lyn were in the project office, behind a closed door that kept some of the dust out.

"Hi, I'm here to talk about the workout room. Where did we leave that idea?"

"Lucas, the basement is best. It doesn't need windows, and there is noise from the equipment. Do you want to see the space?"

We trooped downstairs, where a lot of banging was going on as new utilities were installed. Lyn vaguely waved her arms, which was just what I wanted.

"You and Richard are busy managing the project and the subcontractors. What if I assign our talented newest employee to the design and execution of the workout space? She is dying for an excuse to get away from Denver and join us for long weekends."

Richard smirked at me, and Lyn shouted, "You are evil!"

As Richard watched, Lyn stepped into my arms with a hot kiss. "Yes, it will be fine. She is a grown up girl and wants you."

I left before I got in any more trouble. The project was on our impossible fast track schedule and might even be ready for Thanksgiving customers, assuming there was snow. Actually, with C-M's fancy menu idea, we didn't even need snow to open for guests. Perhaps we could use the Thanksgiving holiday as a shakedown cruise. There were bound to be gremlins in the system.

In the back room, Amelia was intent on watching several windows with flashing lights. "There was a late selloff in Europe and our markets are down. Some of these numbers are within our buy targets. How much do you want to commit?"

I watched over her shoulder for a few minutes. It looked as though the broad market might lose as much as one percent in the last hour. Oil was down on the latest inventory report, and institutional funds with risk averse triggers were getting out. This was automated selling that was silly. There were no fundamentals on the table.

"Let's wait until the last fifteen minutes, or until selling turns to buying, and see if we can put twenty million into our highest priority targets."

I noticed on the clock it was eighteen minutes from closing when the first large buy order appeared. "Now," I shouted at Mely, and picked up the phone to our margin guy to warn him how much we were prepared to commit.

"Thanks for the update, Lucas, gotta go."

An hour later, we were giggling and hanging on each other when Toni and Claire walked in. We rushed them for hugs and kisses.

Toni wanted to know, "What was all that hugging when we walked in?"

Mely waved her arms, saying, "Just another afternoon with Adam Lucas, throwing twenty million at the stock market!"

She looked shocked. "Right here, in this little room, you were playing with twenty million?"

Mely sagged in my arms. "Oh god, Lucas, we've never caught a turn like that before. I am so excited!"

"Run a quick tape on the closing numbers and see where we are."

Claire showed Toni to the bedroom. "There are two bedrooms, but the other one doesn't get much use."

I walked to the kitchen and found a cold bottle of champagne to open. When I got to the bedroom, the two sisters were sprawled out, lying on each other and whispering sister talk. Claire had gone to find Richard and come back with takeout dinner.

The women sat up and I handed out glasses of bubbly. Amelia said, "We have to get Denver on the line!"

I said, "Hang on, we don't want loose talk at the seminar. We'll tell them later tonight."

Amelia climbed into the standard circle of my arms and legs and said, "Boss, that was worth a five million gain as of closing. Not too shabby, eh? Five million in fifteen minutes?"

Toni took a very long drink that drained her glass and smiled. "Maybe I'll get rid of my student loans after all. But I still don't know why I am here."

I pulled the two of them down flat, side by side, so I could compare bodies. The feet were excellent. Strong joints, strong muscles, ticklish as I found out. Grabbing the lotion bottle from the nightstand, I worked my way up the perfect skin of four legs. The older ones were more elegant, but the younger ones had strong etched lines that spoke to strength. Probing into hamstrings, I got complaints, which I used as an excuse to shove the sides of two hands into a crotch apiece.

"You don't have permission to attack us." Toni said with a big smile, suggesting maybe permission could be assumed.

"We have guests for dinner, so let's have more playtime later. I need a shower."

I had company in the small shower. Three bodies were a tight fit, but kept my soapy hands busy.

"He has promised me a big shower as part of the remodel."

Toni's arms were around my neck, pushing me against the tile so she could slide around and make me even harder. "What about right now?" she whispered.

Mely beat on her sexy sister's behind. "You are incorrigible. You are supposed to have special sex with him. There is nothing special about being crammed in here." She reached over Toni's shoulder with a smile and hot kiss.

We were toweling off when the young one said, "She has been ruining my sex life forever."

I squirted lotion down their fronts and pushed them together. "You are Italian devils, both of you. Threats to god fearing, self-respecting males. I will consider punishment over dinner."

They rubbed lotion on me and issued their own threats. "You just made a lot of money with her help. Speaking of respect, don't we get any?"

Dinner was very lively. Richard kept looking at me and shaking his head. His eyes suggested the Sebasco sisters had my number. I grinned and nodded. My attack strategy was failing miserably.

On the bed with ice cream, I asked about the two house renovations.

Claire grabbed Toni's foot to massage and tickle. "If you would let this one do her job designing the workout room, we might get back on schedule."

Her mouth full of berries, Toni glared soundlessly at me. I poked a rib.

"Oh, you are so awful. Getting me here and not showing me my assignment!"

"Be reasonable. You have only been in town for two hours."

Her dark eyes sparkled, promising mischief.

"Ok, I will get her over there first thing in the morning."

I asked about the house we were in and Richard responded that the contractors were almost finished stockpiling materials and the moveout date would be sometime next week, depending on C-M's success in bringing Nampa online. "I'm going over there tomorrow or the next day to help."

I sat next to Claire and worked on Amelia's feet. Moans of pleasure filled the room.

"This is terrible. We are being set up."

Richard had that look in his eye, and extracted his girlfriend without saying anything. Toni turned out the light and pulled me in the middle between them. Mely covered us with a blanket.

A soft voice in my ear said, "What do you suppose Richard and Claire are going to be doing in a few minutes?"

"I'm very confused. There seem to be different stories about how and when we are going to have sex."

Her voice was tougher, harsher. "Lucas, somehow you missed the fact that by hiring me, you are obligated to promote my good health. Sex, frequent sex, is essential to good health in the adult body."

"You mean that we have to have sex in all those places?" My hands were removing the capri pants and investigating the skin underneath. I was impressed again with the tough, athletic body, but relaxed against my pillow and hummed.

"Amelia," she said, "he is trying to drive me insane."

"If I promise to spend tomorrow following your every order, will you cuddle with me and go to sleep? It's been a long day."

"Sis, can he be trusted?"

Mely lay on me and whispered, "He only treats women he really cares about like this. You better give in."

This was only partly an untruth, since I really cared about all the women.

My special woman was rubbing on my thigh, signaling her own needs. Knowing better, she worked me out of my shorts and coupled us up. Her breathy moans filled the dark room.

"Oh, I can't stand this! It's not fair!"

She was right and a few seconds later found her wet pussy being pulled straight down on me.

Mely was against my side, fingers between her legs, giggling. "This is bad."

Toni had been overthinking. Impaled suddenly on the big, hard cock, she was confused. "What's happening? I thought you said we had to wait?"

Now on her back, with the cock driving her into the mattress, she was still confused. "Oh, you are so big. Sis, I'm losing it..."

She got to shudder through her orgasm for almost a minute before I returned to Mely, who called me names and said I was corrupting her sister. That only lasted until I triggered her own orgasm, which she wailed through and collapsed.

Toni's mouth engulfed my limpness and sucking noises filled the darkness. Mely said in a loud whisper, "She is a slut, just like her sister. He is going to have to beat us."

I maneuvered two bodies hip to hip, face down, and began administering slut punishment. I alternated soft, hard, fast and slow. The moans became more drawn out, intermixed with "Please, oh please."

My cock wanted a second round, but I told him tomorrow was another day, full of promise for more sex.

Lotion was applied to tender backsides, but the owners were sound asleep.

In the morning, I had a pillow over my head against the light, but a hand removed it. "Here. Drink your coffee."

A naked person stood next to the bed. Her older sister was missing. I turned over. She sat on the edge of the mattress, the incredible body bathed in morning rays of sunshine, and wrapped a hand around the source of her last evening's pleasure. He was hard and she licked the big end.

The dark eyes crinkled with mirth. "That was nice. You truly cannot be trusted." Her lips were warm and the kiss was gentle. "Thank you."

She arranged herself between my legs and relaxed, trapping my junk behind her head. "Tell me about work. Ellen said I could stay here until Monday."

"Spend the morning with Claire and Lyn. Your ideas need to be turned into dimensioned sketches so that Lyn can incorporate the design into the house drawings. Get straight with them about sound proofing, insulation, and the plumbing requirements. If Richard is still there, talk to him about what brands to buy. After lunch, you should spend time here watching Mely and getting a feel for how the back shop works."

"What about a run, and some...?"

"Yes. I need to make several important calls, and be in a conference with Ellen, Mely, and C-M about the conversion at eleven."

"But I can drag you away when you are free?"

She was turned over, seeking my mouth with her tongue, when Mely walked in, wearing work clothes and saying, "Lucas, you and I need to watch the market again this morning." She gave the still pink behind a quick slap. "You, sexpot, can get to work too."

My new lover scrambled for her clothes, smiling.

My special lover handed me clothes and pushed me to the kitchen, where a tight hug and kiss was followed by, "Thank you. She is very happy."

I nibbled on her ear and whispered, "I'm happy too. Is that permitted?"

She started eggs and said, "Don't be sappy."

With Toni's incredible energy added to the mix, the next days were wild. Richard and C-M brought the Nampa servers online for testing, using totally fake data, and careful instrumentation to trap attempts to penetrate the firewall. Leaving the system in test mode, they headed back to Steamboat for the weekend.

After work on Thursday, Mely and Toni found my lap and said, "There has to be a party this weekend. You need to call Ellen and tell her to bring the gang and come tomorrow. Here is the phone."

I tried to look fierce and asked, "Why are we partying with so much work to do? Everything on these servers has to be working in Nampa by next Wednesday."

"Lucas, in the startup world, it is customary to reward the staff for eighty-hour weeks. As far as we can see, there are no perks around here, just work, work, work..."

I walked them to the kitchen on my hips and declared to Claire and Lyn, "I am told there is an all hands party this weekend."

Cheers went up as I dialed Ellen. "Lucas, we have been missing you. Come over and see us. The customers are still lining up."

"Actually, I have been giving thought to all the hard work you have been doing. What about a weekend party here? You need some downtime. Maybe a run and a picnic?"

Cheers went up at both ends of the connection. I said to myself that a certain boss needed to pay more attention to his helpers. Denver would hire a plane for a late afternoon flight tomorrow and see us for dinner.

Chapter 15 - Fancy Architecture Wows the Boss

I was finishing a round of drinks when Lyn wrapped an arm around me for a kiss and asked, "Do you have a minute to look at some sketches?"

"I thought it was the guy who invited the woman to see his etchings?" There were catcalls as I exited with our architect in my arms. "Lucas, I'm missing you too, but have been busy working all three building projects at once. Put me down and we can spread out on the patio table."

As she unrolled a large sheaf of architect's drawings, I studied a piece of paper she handed me. In bold type, it said that Sheet 1 was a Traditional alternative, Sheet 2 was a Modern alternative, and Sheet 3 was a proposed design for the Western Investors Ltd. executive residence.