Trading in Strange Places Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C-M said, "Lucas, you can't have meetings of eight people on that bed. We can't even stretch out."

Toni was helping them out of their clothes and giggling. "Being naked helps. Allows greater density."

I had some TLC to administer and collected them to my arms. Mely said, "We better not be critical, he does good work in here."

Catherine-Marie answered, "Good loving too."

I said, quietly, "Tonight, I forgot that our computer system never sleeps, and needs someone available 24/7 if anything bad happens. It's not fair that only two people carry that load."

I kissed them and they sniffled on my chest. "Damn."

Soon, I wasn't the only one providing TLC. Five delightful, delectable female bodies wiggled and squirmed and kissed everywhere. They sang an offkey chorus, "Not fair, not fair."

Rya and Lyn and Toni were getting turned on, fingers in naughty places. I raised my voice, "Out. out. Take that party to the other bedroom. We will tell you later your new duties."

Breaking the silence, Ellen used a stage whisper, "Lucas, that was clever. Now you only have four of us to keep happy. I thought I was going to claim executive privilege, but I can't. How are you going to do us?"

I was hard from all the messing around. My shorts and boxers went on the floor quickly. They watched and hummed. "You are all staying?" They hummed louder and smiled. My cock waved threateningly. "You are hot and ready?" The humming rose another notch. I knelt on the bed and did four pussy checks. Very ready.

I thought quickly. Ellen should be last. C-M second to last with a big tough blast for her independent cunt. Amelia first, with compliments for being everywhere at once. The Irish one, with the broad shoulders and generous breasts, would be second with whispers about how fine and loyal she was.

I yanked on the dark Italian hair. Pulling her fine ass to the side of the bed where he slid home in one quick thrust. "Oh, you beast! I should have known you would have no mercy!"

Her cunt loved the hard work it was doing. I laughed and smacked both globes. She gushed on me and I hurried, knowing there were three more demanding pussies waiting. As though she knew my anxiety, her body tensed and she came with a shout. "Oh, Lucas..."

I was in Kathleen from the front before she knew what I was doing. This was a deprived pussy and humped vigorously at me. Her voice was low, "I've missed you."

"I'd never know it, the way your fine Irish body was cavorting on the bed!" I thrust harder than ever and she howled and came, shaking violently.

My Seattle lover was ready, grabbing my ass and pulling me tight. "Devil, what do you mean, trying to get us help. I thought all you were was suck and fuck!"

I shouted for the others, "This Seattle pussy is trying to put on airs. Thinks the salt air makes it superior." I drove and drove and she swore and seized up, gasping gutter talk at me.

Ellen was smiling from ear to ear as I arrived, still hard. "Take this Manhattan pussy, Lucas. Clearly superior to West Coast pussy."

It was truly great pussy. I didn't care where it was from and congratulated myself for the conquest that brought her to my collection of smart, talented lovers. She was in no hurry, knowing she was last. The others were recovered and watching. She called out, "He may not last. What if he leaves me hanging? Will you help?"

They gathered round, slapping my busy ass. Her eyes flashed at me, the high Scandinavian cheekbones flushed with desire. I sensed I was winning. She was melting, slowly descending into a quivering swamp of gushing, moaning sex that I drove to climax. "Oh Lucas! Oh, oh, oh," she wailed as the great cock filled her with maximum come that spilled everywhere.

After a minute of silent breathing, Catherine said, "Hot damn! He did all four of us! In the same bed!"

The three lesbians stood by the bed, throwing washcloths and towels at us and frowning.

"We heard that. Some time we get the same treatment." Everyone burst out laughing and they climbed on the smelly sticky bodies, smacking and giggling.

I stood behind Lyn in the outdoor shower, making her jump with fingers tracing down to her crease. "Architect, groupiness is killing us, and it is about to get worse."

She turned around for a kiss, front against a very limp dick. "I know. Let me talk to the Denver women and then you. Am I also entitled to a conversation in a sunny mountain meadow?"

I picked her up and walked to the stack of towels. "Yes, of course."

Impulsively, she tightened her arms around me and whispered, "Lucas, I still go all soft around you."

Ellen and I discovered that we had been assigned to the spare bedroom with the small bed, and would be sleeping by ourselves.

I was mostly asleep by the time we were cuddled in the bed. Dimly, I heard "Lucas, you are saving my life."

Chapter 18 - Creative Loving

The smell of coffee was in my nostrils. My eyes opened to see a naked Toni sitting on the floor next to the bed, offering a mug. She looked serious, but the lips on the pixie face were curled up. From over my shoulder, Ellen said, "Get in here, you will catch your death..."

"But" never got out of Toni's mouth as I stuffed her down between Ellen and me, rescuing the coffee before it spilled.

"You are supposed to have togetherness."

Ellen kissed her on the lips and said, "We would rather torture you."

Toni licked and sucked on the boob half in her face. "I am so happy to be here. I have so much to learn."

My hands were caressing the body, making it wiggle. "Stop. You are making me hot. I shouldn't tell you this, but I had dreams last night it was me in the bed getting fucked to death."

She moved an Ellen hand to her chest, and a Lucas hand to her sex. "There. You have to get me off. I will just hide down in here and you will finish me. I promise to be a good girl after that."

Ellen and I leaned over for a hot, wet kiss. Toni whispered, "No fair. What about me?"

She didn't have anything to worry about, Ellen and I were getting nicely warmed up. I mouthed at the smiling CEO, "I'm going to do her, and then you."

Two of my fingers were in a clenching cunt, and a thumb was rubbing back and forth on a stiff clit. Her chest was heaving against us with breath coming shorter and shorter. I moved a bit, and in one quick move, buried my hard cock in the sexy imp that thought she was getting off on our fingers.

"Oh no. Oh god, don't stop. Please don't stop. I'll be quiet."

But of course, she couldn't. There was a too loud wail of release as she came, and in moments, an audience was in the doorway. "How could you? You sneak! Get out of there."

I made my way to the far side, leaving Toni in Ellen's arms. My cock was nice and hard and knew exactly where it was going as I carefully raised Ellen's leg to provide access to a pussy that definitely wanted me.

Ellen said, "It's ok, she was just receiving some instruction about her new assignment."

Disbelieving shouts went up from the doorway. "Instruction! I'll be damned. Where do we sign up?"

Ellen said, "We will be there in a few minutes. Go ahead and start breakfast."

Toni was snuggled into Ellen's front and felt her hips move when I gave a nice deep thrust.

She turned to her back to look at us. "Ellen! He's doing you!"

Ellen kissed her and asked, "Is that ok?"

She buried her head in her arms and whispered, "I don't believe this."

Ellen and I were having a nice quiet fuck, but Toni was still in a state. Ellen's fingers went where mine had been. "Do you need more?"

"Oh god, this is so hot. He is doing you, and you are getting me off..." She gasped, and came.

"Oh, I am bad. They are going to kill me."

I gave Ellen a special effort and said, "I'm feeling frisky. Go out there and tell Rya in a very stern voice to report in here instantly."

Ellen squeezed me and laughed, "Lucas, you are too much. We are giving her the same treatment?"

"Yes. Can I go back to my former position, Ma'am?"

In a few moments, Rya's head appeared at the door. "You wanted to see me?"

Ellen nodded and gestured her forward. When she got close enough, I propelled the tight body down between us as I had before. The smell of sex was overwhelming and we could see her eyes dilating.

Our fingers worked in all the usual places. She shivered and asked, "Why am I here?"

I growled, "one guess," and plunged my hand between her legs. Ellen's lips were fastened tightly to a Finnish nipple.

"Oh, this is bad. How can I think when you are attacking?"

My thumb went after her clit, which made the hips twist and turn. "You must be punished."

"Oh please, I didn't do anything wrong. Toni and Lyn and I just had some fun."

My deepest, most sinister voice said, "FUN? You call girl sex fun?"

Ellen bit down on the closest nipple and Rya howled. Before she recovered, I was in her as quick as with Toni.

"OMG, what are you doing? I'm losing my mind. Ahhh!"

Instant violent orgasm. Ellen and I were laughing loudly, and Rya finally realized what was happening.

"You are very bad. I'm getting the sex I didn't get last night, isn't that right?"

Ellen was kissing and licking her and my cock was hard and busy. "Oh god, this is so nice. The two of you both after me. I have to get Lyn, don't I?"

"Not yet. We demand another Finnish orgasm, or else!"

She leaned up for a kiss and clenched as hard as she could. "Never! We do not perform on demand!"

It was but a moment before she was splayed on top of Ellen with my cock driving harder than ever into the juicy cunt. In a dozen strokes, her resolve failed and the body was shaking with a fine climax. I drew back and let them rest in each other's arms. Finally, she turned over and stood, dripping copiously on the floor. The kiss was tender. "You are such a devil. You and your girlfriend. This isn't the last time..." She mussed my hair and walked away.

The bed was a disaster, but we assumed the sleeping position and waited. Cautiously, the door opened and Lyn's head appeared. "You wanted me?"

Ellen gestured as before, and I grabbed as before, and we had her tightly sandwiched.

"They all know what's going on out there. How could they not, looking at Toni and Rya? Do I get the same treatment?"

Another low pitched growl, "No, your punishment will be worse. Licensed professionals are supposed to have more sense than to fall into lesbian trysts!"

Ellen was kissing and licking. I was exploring between Lyn's legs. The tight skier body was squirming against us.

"This is so hot. I feel like a licensed professional slut, not an architect."

I eased my way into the wet center, getting, "Oh yes, please," in response. Our performance had lost some of its zip. She gently thrust her hips at me, and I made sure she felt the full length of me pressing her into the mattress. Ellen hissed in her ear about how wild the license made her. I felt the sudden clenching as she climaxed. "Oh, you are bad, Ellen. How can I interview you about the new building after this?"

I resumed my steady pace, knowing there was more. Ellen kept up the verbal torture. "Forget the fine mind, Lyn, we are taking the fine body to a special place. A castle of desire high up in the sky. Lucas is driving you higher and higher. You are reaching, reaching... It's time to come, Lyn. Now!"

Perfect. A terrific screech, a shaking collapse, pounding wailing fists. I lay her carefully to one side and went to work on my wonderful partner. She was as hot as Lyn, moaning, "No, no, no," and coming. A long drawn out gentle climax. I relaxed on top, my head cushioned between her breasts.

"Lucas," she breathed quietly, "that was a nice way to wake up."

I slid to the far side of Lyn, so she was resting between us again.

"Your women are totally spoiled by this, you know."

"What did you think was going to happen?"

"One look at Rya and I knew it had something to do with sex. But I had no idea what you were up to." She held our hands and kissed our lips.

She stood. "I am such a mess. The outdoor shower is needed!"

Ellen was stroking me and fitting us together again. "That was a wonderful welcome back from exile, Lucas."

"She is very talented. Be creative about ideas. No quick decision. It takes months to build anyway. We can find a temporary place."

The door opened and Mely was standing there. Not naked. "Are you two ever getting up? It's after nine."

"I can't get up, he is in me."

Before either of us could react, she leaped across the room, elbowed Ellen to the side, pulled her shorts away, and dropped on my slippery shaft.

There must have been a plan, because the neglected ones were dropping bare bottoms on me for courtesy strokes until all were accounted for.

For the second time in two days, I staggered to the shower.

Firm hands dried me and led to the patio table where more coffee and a full breakfast were delivered.

I told C-M my head was buzzing and could do no work. "That's good, because after all your efforts with that big stick, we are completely relaxed."

(cont'd in Part 7 - Fixing Adam's Problem)