Trading in Strange Places Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get the drinks. You have to be relaxed to look at these."

When I returned, she was looking at me with a feisty smile. "You are not used to architect's conferences, are you? Give me a kiss and promise you won't get mad."

It was a lot more than a kiss. She melted into my chest and I heard titters behind us. We had an audience. I was beginning to suspect a set up.

Lyn peeled back the cover sheet to reveal a beautiful rendering of a Swiss chalet. There were several examples of this design in town. There was a murmur of disapproval from the peanut gallery. I looked at them and frowned.

The next sheet was another beautiful piece of work that showed a multilevel Prairie style structure situated on an open plain with mountains in the distance. Authority and modernism were stamped all over it. A louder murmur of discontent this time. I put my hand behind me with an upraised finger.

I was definitely being set up. Before she could turn to the next page, I pulled her in tight, whispering, "This better be good. Your job is on the line." She shook in my arms as I beckoned everyone to come close.

The third sheet was amazing. Tucked in trees somewhere on the edge of the ski hill, it was a soaring vertical structure with motifs from several eras that fell together without the cliches of so much mountain architecture of recent years. Listening to the oohing and aahing from the bodies gathered around, I said nothing, letting the silence lengthen and turn ominous. The architect was rigid against me.

"I don't know, Lyn, it is nothing short of a masterpiece. Can't you do any better?"

Shouts and screams and wild beating on me. An athletic body wrapped super tight to mine.

After the necessary kiss, she said, "That was cruel."

"And you and these others are terrible teases."

"They helped. There is a mud/ski room with a canopy in the back for ski in/ski out. Radiant heat so bare feet will be comfortable. A giant sauna/spa with a view."

C-M whispered, "Ellen had a super idea. Underground parking and an elevator. She says the suite on the top floor can be reserved for guests of the company who are so cosmically important that they stay there instead of the B&B."

I tickled her and repeated, "Cosmically important."

They pounded on me again, "Yes, and in between times, it will be used for orgies with Lucas!"

I put the architect and her roll of plans back in my arms for a return to the kitchen. In her ear, I whispered, "Those first two, there are clients who will pay big dollars for one of those. Fix them up a little more and add them to your portfolio."

I said to the room, "There is one small problem, the lot for that house will cost us a fortune."

Claire pointed across the table, where Richard was sitting with his drink and a shit eating grin.

"We already own it."

Toni was climbing my back and mumbling, "Isn't he bad? Stockpiling real estate!" The little devil was still climbing and settling around my neck as I reached Richard. "You have a lot to go with that fancy design?"

I had a foot in my mouth, licking and chewing as he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "Where did you come by it?"

Toni was squealing madly as I shifted to the other toes. "Traded. Guy wasn't much of a skier and wanted more privacy."

Before I could ask, he said, "Two acres and plenty of trees."

I held the writhing body up in the air and tossed it to Richard, who gathered her in with tickles and kisses.

Lyn was hugging me again. "You really like it? No faking?"

I drawled a drawn out, "Well, I guess I'm not faking it any more than you have been faking those orgasms..."

Climbing on Lucas was suddenly popular, this time front side on. "Damn, Lucas, I am so happy you like it. I was scared to death. But your women loved it and helped me and said not to worry..."

I pushed her against the nearest wall, hands busy. "Stop! You're killing me!"

I pressed harder and harder until the squeaking stopped and she hung on me.

"You have a lot of talent. There is nothing fake about Lyn, not the architecture, not the orgasms."

With a long "Ohhh," she fainted in my arms. Helping hands had her on the sofa in a moment. Amelia and C-M took me between them, hissing. "Lucas! Take it easy on these new recruits! You wouldn't believe how wound up she was about that house commission. It's no wonder she fainted."

"Ok, but what do I do with those of you who have known me since the beginning?"

More hisses. "As if you didn't know! We get a treatment tonight, before those tramps from Denver arrive!"

Dinner, which was a decadent feast of barbequed ribs washed down with no label red, quieted things. I sat next to Catherine-Marie and asked how the Nampa site was doing.

"Fingers crossed. You know how the mistakes pop up at the last moment. We are feeding a transaction stream from here over the encrypted links, both the primary and the secondary. At this end, we are firing up new servers in the temporary house next door tomorrow. The main game plan is to go live next door on Monday, and in Nampa on Tuesday, using a recent backup. If a live test on Wednesday works, we'll take this house offline on Thursday and move these machines next door to become backup there."

She paused, out of breath. I looked up and everyone in the room had been listening. Clapping started and I joined in. Too soon for celebration, but it sounded impressive. I looked up at Richard. "I told the house movers to be ready to start next Friday."

I put my head in my hands and asked myself how a stupid lone wolf like Adam Lucas could assemble this kind of dedicated talent. Claire and Richard were next to me now.

"Hey, relax. The team is excited. Great things are happening. Your lead dog performance is working!"

I growled at them and pulled Claire across me so Richard could kiss her properly. "Being lead dog is scary." I gave Claire's taut bare belly a long lick. She whispered to her man, "You can't tell whether he is leading or seducing!"

Richard's hand was sliding ever closer to her bottom when she sat up and said, "With you, there aren't any questions, I'm just supposed to give in."

Richard eyed me and said, "I'm taking her home. After I get done fleecing you for the lot and all this computer assistance, I'll be set for a long time."

I punched his departing butt. Thank god for the Marines.

The four remaining women were eyeing me hungrily, but I walked to the sink and started on the greasy dishes. "Go take a shower and let me do these. Your boss is feeling very humble."

After finishing, I found a bottle of after dinner wine in the fridge and took it and glasses to the bedroom. Four fresh pink naked bodies were lined up against the headboard, chatting away. The smiles suggested I was doing a few things right. Handing over the wine, I headed for my own shower.

Returning, with a fresh pair of shorts on, Toni asked, pointing, "What are those?"

Lyn chimed in, "Yes, what are those?"

C-M and Mely just smiled at me.

I ignored them and crawled on hands and knees, handing out compliments and kisses.

"This is the world's finest finance person. This is the world's finest mountain architect. This is the world's finest unknown stock trader. This is the world's finest I don't know what who does everything we ask perfectly."

They hauled me under the covers minus the shorts and arranged themselves where I was easily attacked.

"I suppose he wants us to say he is the world's finest boss."

I kept my mouth shut and they giggled. I pinched soft, pink places.

Toni sat on my chest. "I am the self-appointed spokesperson because I am such a showoff."

I closed my eyes and let my fingers wander wherever they wanted. She wiggled and twitched.

"You can't go to sleep. We have to have some loving."

I was limp as could be from the dinner and all the excitement. Tension release was sending me to dreamland.

C-M said, "It's no use, girls. We aren't getting anything tonight. Maybe tomorrow."

Lyn kissed my forehead. "Thank you, boss. I am the world's happiest architect tonight."

They each followed. Toni was last and slipped down to my front, "I'm the happiest don't know what and I love you!"

Chapter 16 - Cyber Attack

Early Friday morning was a dose of reality. I woke to the sound of server alarms from the back of the house and C-M's rear disappearing through the doorway. I jumped into my shorts and followed with some clothes. She was leaning over the console, firing up displays.

I helped her into a pair of bottoms and pulled the top over her head. "The public facing site has been hacked. That's the one we leave more or less unprotected. Not a honeypot, but a way of seeing whether we are attracting attention. It automatically drops offline if we get more than a thousand queries a second."

Mely showed up with coffee. "Are we worried?"

"In this business, you are always worried. I don't see anything exciting yet. The links to Nampa are running fine."

I asked, "The ISP's here and in Nampa are going to see the new traffic. Have we said anything?"

"I gave them a halfway plausible story that we have made an acquisition and are hardening our system, including real time backup. They are each getting ten grand a month for connectivity, not counting site costs in Nampa, and should be happy, at least for now."

Toni appeared at the door, eyes wide, "Are you ready for some eggs?"

We followed down the corridor, still talking about the computer system.

"When is that design review we arranged with Ellen? Don't we need more than you chasing around here naked answering alarms?"

"Hold your horses, boss. There are important loose ends to pin down. If you can keep your hands off the CEO for five minutes, let's talk about them tonight."

I glared. They glared right back. I smiled and apologized. Lyn and Toni left for the B&B house project. I went in the trading room and closed the door. No alarms in here. Markets were having a good day. I placed a call to Steve Waldron, our fifty million investor. He came on the line right away.

"Lucas, how are you and that gang of avenging angels doing? Your former employer is not singing your praises on the Street."

"Steve, I don't deserve all this talent, but they are already doing great things. I called about that bond money. Tell me seriously what you want done with it. The market is calm right now, so we have several choices."

"Lucas, that money fell out of an IPO I got lucky with. I parked it in those bonds and actually made a bit. Find something risky to put half of it in, and find a growth fund for the rest, unless you want to try to actively manage it yourself. The VC business in California looks like it is chasing its own tail, so let's pass on that for now."

"Aye, aye, Captain. Ellen or I will call in a week." Steve was ex-Navy and didn't mind a little nautical lingo.

Next, I called Ellen on her private cell number. "I understand you need a warm bed for this evening."

Her voice was low, but musical. "You are surely right about that. How many women will I have to fight for a place by your side?"

"The CEO can pull rank, if she wishes."

"And get in a lot of trouble. Is Toni talking to you? I understand you doublecrossed her."

"Older sister and I had a heart to heart first. I did them both at once, and even got thanked in the morning."

"Is that the new standard? Your women have to thank you in the morning?" There were giggles in the background and Rya came on. "Lucas! You can't really mean that?"

"There is a little sign on the night table, 'No tips please, but a thank you would be appreciated.' "

There were groans at the other end. I added, "You can all beat on me this evening, but let me talk to Ellen about Steve Waldron."

She said, "I was about to call about our strategy for his money."

"Great minds think alike. I just finished a courtesy call to make sure he feels appreciated. He said the money was an IPO windfall and we should put half in something risky, and the other half in an index fund unless we have a better idea."

"I do have a few thoughts, but they can wait until we are there, can't they? It is in short term Treasuries for now."

"Yes. You have worked out your assignment to discover a way to have lots of loving without screwing up work?"

"Lucas, you will be amazed at my insights about work and sex!"

That evening was warm and calm, perfect for a barbeque and backyard dining. I made my special garlicky Thai marinade for the chicken, while the women wrapped foil around fresh corn and sliced ripe tomatoes with sweet onions and some feta for salad.

The Denver gang, as we called them, dashed in from their flight, full of hugs and kisses and an impressive layer cake from a famous bakery in the big city.

Quick showers later, I was pouring wine for smiling faces that had rejected an offer of margaritas. "Too much work for tequila," they said.

Richard and I had shoved two patio tables together and the ten of us were throwing down food with all kinds of conversation, much of it about work. I marveled that a weekend party was still worried about all the projects we had going at once.

Lyn was glorying in the compliments about her house design, and fending off questions about number of bedrooms and who got to sleep with whom. She smiled evilly and said, "Remember, ladies, this is the girls' dorm and there may be some crowding!"

Rya mumbled, "There better be locks on the doors. You never know about prowlers in the night..."

Faces looked down the table at me and I said, "Yes, we better be able to isolate that top floor suite from the rest of the house. The clients might overstep their welcome!"

Mely and C-M, using the authority of longevity, stood either side of me, swatting. "Devil, say something intelligent!"

I smiled and gathered them to my knees. "Everyone. We are here on a marvelous summer evening. Each of you has been accomplishing incredible things. Let's relax and let the tension ooze out of us. Take two days to kick back and soak up some sun. Beat up on Lucas. Find Toni and beat on her just for the fun of it. She won't be the newbie forever."

I was helping clear when two hips caught both sides of me. "Bad. Poor leadership for sure. Sexist remark about poor Toni. Come with us."

Chapter 17 - Dealing With the Denver Exiles

Rya caught sight of them herding me to the bedroom and followed. After stripping me to my boxers, I was propelled into the middle of the bed, where they pounced.

Crocodile tears were wept on my chest. "You don't care about us anymore. You don't visit. We get lonely, if you didn't know."

I rolled them into a ball, rubbing feminine parts and making soothing noises. They hadn't been to the shower yet, and I was overwhelmed with all woman smell. Intoxicating woman smell. The attack diminished under my kissing and finally they lay there, eyes half closed and lips pursed, waiting for more.

"Believe it or not," I began, "we do need some refinements to the game plan."

I poked Ellen in one of her fabulous boobs, and sucked on a Rya finger, which made her squirm. I would attend to Kathleen in a moment.

They hummed and asked, "Yes?"

"It seems the center of gravity of everything we do is here in Steamboat. It doesn't make sense for the CEO to be a hundred miles away over a mountain range. If she moves, it would be cruel to make her chief helpers stay behind to mind the fort."

"Very cruel," Kath and Rya chorused. As I kissed them, I eased off the bras, and licked what was underneath. Ellen put her hand between my legs and squeezed. "I thought this was a serious discussion?"

I pulled her tight and removed her bra as well, wrapping my legs around her middle to restrain any false moves.

I asked, a question in my voice, "Is there anyone in our group right now who would prefer to live in Denver? If not, can we find someone trustworthy to handle our figurehead location?"

They were thinking about that and crawling on me when Toni appeared. Before she could say anything, I said, "Aha, just the talented young woman I was thinking about."

She pulled viciously at my hair. "That was nasty, what you said out there. Unforgivable!"

All four of them broke down in giggles. I poked and tickled. Took Toni's tee and bra off and fastened to a boob tip.

She was very pink, sitting on my chest with her small boobs on display.

"We are having a top secret conversation, which you are invited to join."

She looked at me, suspicious of the boss who terrorized her all the time. "Seriously? No shit?"

The bodies around me said, "No shit," and the newest woman collapsed on my chest.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I never know when you are teasing..."

She was pulled off and comforted with kisses and bites, and hands attacking soft parts.

"Sometimes, I think you are worse than he is."

I said, "Ellen, summarize for Toni."

She waved her hands in the air. "I don't know why, but he realizes he must do something about the women he has abandoned in Denver."

Kath and Rya were hugging and wrestling. "Yes, abandoned," they said.

I maneuvered Toni back on top of me. "Tell us what to do."

"Me? I'm the newest. What do I know?"

Rya climbed up behind and rubbed her flat chest on Toni's back. "He's just teasing us about not having any tits."

Toni's strong arms dragged Rya around to her front and attacked the pancake boobs.

Hanging on tight to the wriggling mess in her arms, Toni said, "You need someone, maybe several someones, who already live in Denver and like it there."

"Voila!" I said sitting up and gathering Toni in the circle of my arms. She was stiff. "He is going to say something bad about me."

"The other night I said you were the finest I don't know what. Is that bad?"

She turned her head and pulled my lips to hers. "How can I trust you?"

Kathleen was stretched out, now minus her panties, in total Irish glory. "You can't. He is always one jump ahead."

I pushed Toni down on her front and used fingers on her back muscles. "I think our don't know what woman is the ideal person to manage the new incarnation of the Denver office. Use that art degree to build a digital fortress that looks inviting to our clients, and allows video conferences on no notice. Help the CEO with recruiting of qualified staff who can function without hands on supervision. Be responsible for a comprehensive training program. Work with Richard on world class security."

Don't know what was moaning. "You can't! I've only been at work for three weeks!"

Ellen had Toni's legs, pulling her close. "Lucas, this is inspired. I approve. DKW and I will meet in the morning."

I tweaked a toe myself. "Go ask Lyn to join us and tell your sister the horrible thing I have done."

The slalom skier appeared in the doorway, looking at the decadent lumps on the bed. "What is Miss Ireland doing in her nothings?"

"He's rescued us from exile. There may have to be some loving."

She pulled off her tee and bra. The tight body dove into the middle of our mess and came up in my arms, applying a hot kiss. "Loving I get, but there is probably something else?"

"There is a new housing crisis."

She made the rounds, kissing, nipping, and rubbing her fine tits here and there.

"These are my clients? They are revolting over Denver?"

"Precisely. Unfortunately for our bank account, the CEO gets pretty much what she wants in the way of housing and office space. Even though I told everyone to relax, do you suppose you could lie in a meadow somewhere tomorrow and talk to them?"

She was submerged in three topless bodies, rubbing their own tits on her. "Yes," they chorused, "do you suppose we could talk tomorrow?"

We were interrupted by Claire and Richard waving good night from the doorway. Which left the adult supervisors and the new project manager looking at us. I waved them over.