All Comments on 'Trading Places'

by whitewivesbbc

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Life is a Bitch !!!!

Lucky Tyrone, you must not have been happy with your life, you have to remember that your best friend will be getting your Tyrone`s cock as much as you, that puny little white penis has not, and will never please her the way that Black cock is doing now, white pussy was made for Black Cock, and for Black breeding, don't ever forget that, you are where you are meant to be in the food chain !!!!!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
I love cum from a BBC

OMZg I love BBC cum in my mouth, pussy and ass. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So many

of these stories are the exact same bullshit, one of the reasons the ratings are so low. Not to mention the fallacy that somehow black cocks are any bigger than white cocks.

mjar65mjar65over 5 years ago
Hoping for more

This was well written for a first submission to Lit. Got me turned-on. (OK - I know others will give you plenty of 'helpful' advice about punctuation etc.)

I am not sure about the unhappy ending. I am hoping you'll find the motivation to write more of these for us. It would be exciting to see where a character like Beth might end up sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written?

Yes, if you're twelve. A 28-22-24 stick, no black boy would touch. His 13 inch cock is bigger than she is. Good to see the whore Annette again.

auhound49auhound49about 5 years ago
Good preg risk story.

Thanks. Very good initial story. I do hope on your next story you put more into the risking pregnancy aspect of it. Preg risk sex is the only real sex, protected sex is mere masterbation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

28-22-24? Waaaay skinny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gross

Fastest way to become a single mom living on welfare that no one ever wants to touch again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
STOP!! Before you injure yourself...

You lost me at 13". You need to get of what ever you're puffing before you slip and impale your self on 3 or 4 foot of horse cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable, so...

...unreadable. one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Story terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some white men have the wildest imaginations and fascination with black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her husband divorced her because they sent him a close up of her cum filled pussy? It must have been quite distinctive to identify her in a divorce court. Details, details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

black men are no bigger than white or latino on average. some are big, some are small, the overwhelming majority in are in the middle of the bell curve, just like any other race. It's all mythology, designed to get black men with at best average cocks laid by women outside their own race. It works a hell of a lot more often on Liter than it does in the real world, because most women want men that love and respect them, not to be treated like a fucking cum dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugh..... as the one commenter noted, I didn't know they had an objective way of identifying vaginas as they do fingerprints. Many men with longtime relationships may indeed know their woman's individually distinctive vagina, but to objectively identify? Please, do tell. This should have been caught as an edit, considering the husband may have indeed recognized her particular equipment, but that qualifier should have been alluded to at least. And, BTW, for the woman readers here, I know my wife's, and it's not objectification buy loving recognition of her individual sexuality. Sex is the ultimate form of loving companionship as you get older.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

First the Black guys cock was too big for the story, 9 inches and much fatter than her husbands would have been more believable. The last paragraph ruined the story, she should have had the baby, it is Black and she cried and told her husband that one night when she went out with the girls she got too drunk and ended up in the back seat of a car with a Black man. Her husband forgave her and they are keeping the baby but she is secretly still seeing the Black stud and will probably get pregnant again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous