Trading Places Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought made my cock stiffen even more. The bulge was quite noticeable in my tight leather pants. The pro-dom grinned with approval.

What was wrong with me? I couldn't possibly be aroused by the thought of hurting this young girl! This perverse situation made me sick to my stomach. I concentrated on bringing the whip down across Debbie's upper back, trying to strike the area softly.

I missed. The strike landed to the left of her. The whip made a faint cracking sound.

"You're out of practice already," Mistress Sin said.

The pro-dom moved close to me, took my right arm, and guided me through the next strike. This time, the whip landed expertly on Debbie's soft pale ass. It made a nasty loud crack. Debbie raised up on her toes, and whined into her ball gag. My cock grew harder.

I hated myself. However, I continued to whip her. Each stroke was harder, biting into her soft pale flesh. By the time I had finished, Debbie was covered from the shoulders down with angry red strips. Some of them were forming into raised welts.

She hung limply from her wrists, gasping for air through wide nostrils. Mistress Sin took the whip from me, and whispered in my ear.

"Remove her gag and blindfold," she said.

I walked over to Debbie, unable to conceal my raging boner. My face red with shame. I lifted her blindfold. Her lovely blue eyes looked up at me with gratitude, then down at my hard on. Her face twisted into the very picture of yearning. I blushed.

After I unfastened her ball gag, she gasped, coughed, and then cleared her throat.

"Thank you, master!" she said, breathlessly.

"Did you...enjoy yourself?" I stammered.

"It was wonderful, master," she said, continuing to stare at my crotch.

The sound of her voice, the vision of her beautiful limp body hanging there, covered with my marks, overcame my embarrassment. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, letting my tongue probe her warm mouth. She moaned back into my mouth.

Mistress Sin lowered the chain that suspended Debbie, and I caught her small tender body in my arms. She dropped down to her knees in front of me, opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue. She kept her eyes locked onto mine.

I knew what she wanted. This went against everything I believed, but I was overcome with lust myself. So, I pulled out my stiff cock. It flopped in front of me. I stepped forward, and slipped the tip into her mouth. She sucked it hard, and then moved further up my shaft, using her pierced tongue to dig deep into the bottom of my shaft.

I groaned, loudly. Desire had completely replaced my shame and self-hate. I had even forgotten about Mistress Sin was watching us. The pro-dom moved behind Debbie, grabbed her long hair, and shoved head forward, forcing my cock all the way down her throat.

I wanted to pull away, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Debbie's throat tightened around my cock, her eyes bulged from the lack of air, and she gagged on me. Mistress Sin began moving Debbie's head back and forth, in sharp rapid movements.

The need to come was strong, but I managed to hold it off for now. Saliva poured out of Debbie's mouth, down her chin, and dripped onto her lovely bouncing breasts. I looked down, as I throat fucked her.

She choked, teared up, but she never took her eyes off me. More tears ran down her cheeks, smearing her heavy mascara everywhere. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, as she gasped and coughed. This was so incredibly hot!

I had never been a fan of giving blowjobs. I only gave them because guys really wanted them. However, this was the most sexually intense moment of my life. I finally understood why men liked being sucked off.

Mistress Sin stopped moving Debbie's head, and I groaned my disapproval. However, I stepped back, my cock dripping saliva. I panted, heavily.

"Let's move her to the submission table," Mistress Sin said.

I helped the pro-dom reposition Debbie to a short, padded table nearby. I had spent my fair share of time strapped to that very table. So, I knew what she had in mind.

I found the sight of the young whipped woman so arousing that another fresh wave of self-disgust swept over me. I was such a hypocrite!

As I strapped Debbie's wrists and forearms to the table, she smiled back at me. Mistress Sin secured her ankles and caves. Debbie was now locked in place, on all fours.

At the pro-dom's prompting, I assisted her in attaching weighted clamps to Debbie's nipples and labia. She whimpered, as each heavy lead ball dropped, tugging on her sensitive parts. They really stretched her nipples and labia. My cock grew even harder.

I hated myself. This type of perversion was exactly what I was trying to cure Frank of. Unfortunately, I saw no easy way out. And, honestly, I didn't want a way out.

From my time on that table, I knew what was expected of the male participant. So, I climbed behind Debbie, and knelt. I pressed the tip of my cock firmly against her wet pussy.

She moaned, softly. The pro-dom stepped into a strapon harness, hoisted around her waist. She now sported a long thick black dildo. She had used a similar dildo on me many times.

With her in front of Debbie, and me behind, we slipped our respective cocks into the young woman. This was exactly how Mistress Sin and Frank had taken me on the same table. It was terribly confusing, and yet highly erotic.

The pro-dom signaled me, and I went balls deep in Debbie's tight pussy, slamming into her cervix. She opened her mouth, but Mistress Sin was ready, and plunged her dildo down the young lady's throat, choking off the scream.

I began to pump Debbie, with long deep strokes. Using my hands, I yanked her hips into me, which shoved my cock even further inside her. It was strange to be the "pitcher" instead of the "catcher." I had always been the passive participant in sex, feeding off my lover's arousal. Now, I was the one in control. For the first time in my life, sex felt right.

With each thrust, the weights swung back and forth, pulling the clamps on Debbie's nipples and labia. Having been in her place, I knew precisely how much that hurt. That knowledge only seemed to fuel my carnal desires. I fucked, harder.

My thrusts drove Debbie's mouth into the pro-dom's dildo, forcing it down her throat. She choked and gasped for air between strokes. Just as I was about to come, Mistress Sin asked me to switch places with her.

I climbed down, and walked around. My cock hung in front of me like a spear. I slipped it into Debbie's waiting mouth. She looked up at me, as she sucked off her own pussy juices.

The pro-dom invaded Debbie's pussy with her dildo, shoving her into me. We pinned the poor girl between us, like a pig on a spit. She sucked my cock, gagging on it. Her cheeks hallowed, and her tongue piercing dug deep into my shaft.

The pro-dom smiled at me, wickedly. She could see how aroused I had become. Sensing I was close, Mistress Sin had me pause, while she lubed Debbie's anus. I knew she wanted me to ass fuck the girl. However, I had always disliked anal sex. It hurt.

I halfheartedly entered Debbie's ass. She groaned loudly, with pleasure. Inspired, I gripped her hips, and pumped her ass for all I was worth. Unbelievably, she came, squirting all over the table.

The sight of her squirts overwhelmed me, and I came too, shooting thick wades of jiz deep into her colon. This was my first orgasm as a male, and it was very different from my female climaxes. For one thing, the intensity was centralized in my cock. It didn't spread throughout my body, as it had as a woman. I preferred this feeling.

As I kept pumping her, I leaned over and snapped off the clamps on her nipples. She whimpered, loudly. Then, I tugged off the labia clamps. Without thinking, I fanned her sensitive labia with my fingers. She screamed in a combination of agony and ecstasy.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, and enjoying it so much. Debbie came even harder. As she turned back to look at me, her eyes rolled back in head. She strained against her restraints. If she hadn't been so inflexibly tied down, she would have been bucking wildly. I loved this girl.

My penis became so sensitive that I had to stop pumping, and remove it. Frank's cock was a little above average in size, but it felt and looked incredibly big, red, and swollen right now. I leaned over Debbie's ass, panting, heavily. The pro-dom stepped back, letting Debbie breath. She coughed and gasped for air.

It took several minutes for me to recover. Then, I helped Mistress Sin unfasten Debbie. Everyone took turns cleaning up, and then we got dressed. I thanked Debbie and Mistress Sin for the session.

However, before I could make good on my escape, the pro-dom made me promise to return with Allie. Debbie asked if she could participate too. I just wanted to leave, so I agreed.

Mistress Sin smiled and waved, as I drove off. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. I had successfully fooled them into thinking I was Frank. On the way, I cursed myself for being such an animal, so weak. However, upon arriving home, I sat immediately went to Frank's study, and began watching his sick porn.

Absentmindedly, I began stroking myself. I suddenly realized what I was doing. What the fuck was wrong with me? Had I become Frank? Shame, embarrassment, and disillusion overcame me. I shoved the laptop away.

I sat there quietly, thinking about Frank. Tomorrow would be his most challenging day at camp. I hated myself for relishing that thought. Nevertheless, I knew I would be watching every moment tomorrow. And, I was sure I would be masturbating most of the time.

I went to bed. depressed and exhausted, and dreamed of Frank at the ranch. He was being given his last round of enemas in preparation for the great race. I wished him luck, he would need it.

12