All Comments on 'Traditions'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was a little drawn out and somewhat predictable. I think that the retribution should have started with the the uprooting of the whole orchard. Perhaps a rented "digger" could have been used to rip the fruit trees from the ground only 2 or3 a day. Then cut them up and have a small fire every day until the whole orchard was destroyed just as was the marriage was destroyed day by day.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars for the story of "A family Tradition of Whores" for the young men. LOL That is all that they were. Maybe 300 years ago the guys were bamboozled into believing it was all for the Greater Good. But Claire was the most Disgusting whore and slut, She Lied and Cheated. Hubby HAD to Divorce her Lying Cheating ass or Realize he was a "CUCK" and he wasn't about to agree to that! Great Writing, Great Heart Wrenching story. It should be on the "HallMark" Channel. LOL Thanks for the Effort. Buster2U

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit2 months ago

I seriously expected that you were going to have him accept her lies and try to reconcile. Nice take on the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

I'm just beginning, but I already see the connection with the trees, but at least in the original, the husband "benefited" from the tradition. Here he hasn't.

\

"Yes Steve the tradition or parts of it still exist within some of the old families." - So why are they pissed at him since he was right?

\

"just as you should be proud of Claire's sacrifice." - Oh, I'm sure it's quite the sacrifice!

\

Why should he get an elder? Why not an 18-year-old?

\

"father and law?" = Father-IN-law!

\

My answer would be that Claire comes with me,or I'm not coming back, since I don't trust that she'll obey my wishes and skip the tradition. "Claire could sense his anxiety and insisted she travel with him and that she could take time off work" - LOL, she agrees with me!

\

"Perhaps she fought so hard for it this time around as she needed to justify previous actions." - Or maybe she gave in this time because she had already done it the year before!

\

"It was not like that, it was a duty... an obligation." - And her obligation to her husband means nothing?

\

18-year-olds don't need any sex education! And has been said in other versions, the 18-year-old girls don't need any sex ed?

\

"It was just sex" - Right out of "The Cheaters' Handbook!" What is cheating if not sex? Throwing his "ego" out there doesn't help.

\

"Trust you, trust you! You have to be fucking kidding." - LOL! He DID trust her, see what that got him.

\

Thanks to Helen, all the lies were exposed.

\

"even then it was only ever the first night, it was never a week." - Then she said it was at the end. Who are Melissa and Susan? Okay, Melissa wrote the book, but I missed Melissa, and neither was being opportunistic.

\

She shouldn't have needed Helen to understand his feelings, it was made clear after he learned about the first time.

\

"didn't she deserve some fun having spent 22 years bringing up her children and being a good wife?" - Why? Does Steve deserve some fun for doing his part?

\

One more thought on the ego thing. It's pretty obvious that having young studs go for them feeds the wives' egos!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another well-written yarn! There have been several other stories like this one and those by AHDN and GA. What's bollocks is having a married woman fucking these 18 yo's. There are no single adult women or widows to fulfill this retarded tradition?

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

First, awesome story and ending. Thank you. Now, thoughts as I read.

Probably should be tales FROM an island.

Still page one. Just slip out the back, Jack.

End of page one: I'm already disappointed bitch.

Start of page 2? Oh hell no. Just the fact she considered it!

Staying on here awhile? Oh HELL yes!

Well shit. He went back. 😢 I guess it builds the drama.

Seems like bollocks lacks the powerful emphasis of bullshit.

End of 2

Did he want to give all that up? Give what up? A slutty deceitful wife and a crazy MIL?

Finished it. Loved all these sort of stories but the end of this one suits me much better. Thank you.

Escape_WithinEscape_Within2 months ago

Another nice tale of woe and betrayal. In the sense of traditions, a rationalization to further one's views. Another 5 stars for invoking a sense of betrayal in this reader. Tip of the cap

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked it. A well written amalgamation of several simarly themed stories.

anon.1

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

@sbrooks103x,

you are the king of pointless points and ridiculous nit-picks. Not names I would even consider or enjoy as you obviously do. I couldn't look myself in the mirror.

Truly sorry about your luck. I hope you can have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was a mediocre story. Following much too closely in the footsteps of its predecessors.

It could have used some more original content than simply changing the setting.

I'm exasperated that, once again, the young guys get off with no punishment. Also, how is sleeping with an old woman in any way equivalent to sleeping with a college age girl?

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

@sbrooks103x,

that is one of the biggest bunch of bullshit that came from your mouth, I'm sure it made your asshole jealous.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am positive that I read this exact story sometime ago.

Are you re-publishing it under a different name or stealing someone else's work?

MbgdallasMbgdallas2 months ago

Well written but the ending is just awful. Why couldn’t he have stayed with her. She was between a terrible rock and a hard place. He didn’t do anything to help her or to heal their marriage.

Can’t stand weak men who just run away.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a poor copy of Fredoberto's Gifted: https://www.literotica.com/s/gifted-3

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@Mbgdallas

He did EVERYTHING he could to save his marriage in trying to stop it. He told her what would happen if she went through with it. Marriage is as much about respect as it is about love and trust, and he knew, correctly, that she didn't respect him enough to be put their marriage first, and would never respect him if he backed down after she did it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can't stand weak men who have no pride, and give in to their wives and become willing cuckolds. I'm glad that this is not the case here. The truth of the matter is that she already cheated on him, and made him an unwilling cuckold, and then did it again with the same boy's brother. Going through the whole family I guess. There is absolutely no justification and no reason for him to remain married to such a lying betrayer. Are you saying that an old tradition trumps wedding vows, even if the husband knew about it? I don't think there was fine print in their vows about an exception based on "tradition", since this was a complete surprise to the husband.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES