All Comments on 'Traditions Ch. 05'

by honeyblood

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job!

I feel for Cheyenne, it hurts to feel like you aren't good enough for someone.

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 11 years ago
Yeah! Love this story.

So glad you're back. I've been stalking the site waiting for an update on this story. Declan needs to man-up, honestly. Cheyenne has every right to be pissed and disappointed in him. I love them together though and I know they will work it out eventually, but this was an excellent update. Can't wait for the next one!!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Wow what a whopper of a chapter! Poor Cheyenne, I mean I get Declan's viewpoint but he has to be aware of not only the discrimination he amd his group faces but discrimination Cheyenne and the people of her race/culture face as well. He is acting like his group are the only ones to take the blunt of discrimination when he is doing the same to her but using the guise of "protecting her" as an excuse. Homeboy needs to get it together because if he has to do all of that so she can gain somewhat of an acceptance in their clique maybe he should let her go instead of delaying the inevitable. But great update love this story!

partial2passionpartial2passionover 11 years ago
Great!

Man I felt her pain and felt his frustration. Great writing I cant wait to see how the conversation will go with the family. You wrote the story very smoothly. Now with the fear of loosing her, Dec will be more determined and have more clarity about his feelings for her. Cant wait to read ure next chapter... keep up the good work.

-p2p

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 11 years ago
It's amazing

How their racial differences aren't the main thing thats keeping them from truly connecting, but that their cultural differences are an exact parallel. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great update .............

Poor Cheyanne. Declan has a lot of decisions to make. Bring on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THANK GOD

Thank God I checked out your blog, otherwise this desperation would never go away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous