All Comments on 'Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 02'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brings Back Fond Memories!

Thanks for the great story, it surely brought back some great memories from my days on my Uncle's Farm in Wisconsin, with two hot cousins.

MastercaptMastercaptover 3 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for Pt. 03

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Great story!

Love this story! Love these characters! Can't wait to read more about them!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHEN THE CHORES OF BALING THE HAY ARE OVER

the Hornies cum out as its time really play, TK U MLJ LV NV

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Wonderful Summer Memories

Rick, Andrea and Mary sure made some wonderful erotic memories that I’m sure they’ll remember later in life at family reunions. So what about the Mom and Aubt going forth the horse ride to “The Timber’s”? Any chance that will be in the next chapter? It looks like Andrea is getting closer to crossing the line with Rick. Thank You for continuing this wonderful erotic story with wonderful characters and believable storyline. Looking forward to reading more of this story.

goatman96goatman96about 1 year ago

Excellent story - how I wish that was me. I baled hay when in high school for a buck an hour but never had the side benefits. Used to play a bit with a cousin but that stopped pretty quick when she started developing. Your story was just I wish I was there type of thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES