Traditions - Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea was watching the TV on her back with her head and shoulders propped up, her lower body under the sheet. The light on her side of the bed already off. Her eyes followed me as I crossed the end of the bed, I knew she had to see the bulge of my erection in my boxer-briefs. I faced away from her and sat down, and just as I flipped the sheet up a bit to slide my legs under, the adjoining door opened, and Mom came out of the bedroom. I instantly pulled the sheet up to my waist, hiding my erection, as I heard the door open. Mom went directly into the bath without saying anything, and a few moments later I heard the toilet flush and then the sink turn on and she came back out. "Goodnight Kids," she called out as she headed back into the bedroom.

"Want to bet Dad's already snoring?" Andrea whispered, and giggled.

"What?" I asked, not yet putting it together.

"Dad got his rocks off, but Mom had to wait for you to get out of the bath to clean up. Want to bet that Dad's already snoring?"

"Probably," I said, reaching over and turned the side light off, putting us in the dark except for the TV. Andrea slid down flat into bed, picked up the remote and turned off the TV. She set the remote onto the end table and settled back into bed.

I was lying on my back and easily slipped my hand inside my boxer-briefs to fondle myself, when Andrea said, "That was fun this afternoon."

"Yeah, it was," I answered, understanding just by the statement that her mind was on sex also.

"We'd have been so busted if Mom had turned around."

"You especially," I answered, "she'd have really had to turn around to see me."

"But Dad could have looked back." I sensed her hands moving under the covers but didn't know what she was doing.

"Nah, he never looks back, he always uses the rear-view mirrors."

"You really like my tits?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You don't think they need to be bigger?" Whatever it was that she had been doing, the rustling under the sheets had stopped.

"They are beautiful and perfect just like they are."

"I like your cock too. Very pretty." I didn't say anything, but felt her hand move and a second later her hand touched my arm. Her finger slid down and gripped my hand, pulling it towards her. She stopped pulling when my hand came in contact with her side and the cloth of her top. "Rick?"

"Yeah?"

"Just hands and fingers, OK? No kissing."

"What?" I whispered back, not immediately understanding totally, but my comprehension was perfect when she moved my hand from her side to her belly, which was now completely bare. I suddenly realized that the rustling I'd heard had been her unbuttoning the top of her PJ's. Now with her putting my hand on her bare skin, my cock lurched and throbbed in my briefs as I realized that the fantasy I'd been imagining while I was in the shower, she'd apparently also been imagining while already in bed.

She brought my near hand over, which meant I had to squirm around to easily fondle her, but now that she'd given the OK, I rolled onto my side a bit and, reaching over for her, easily found a bare breast. She hummed an "umm" of approval as it filled my hand, my fingers finding and rolling her nipple. Her own hand dropped to the bed and moved towards me, her fingers finding my cock and, without hesitation, sliding under the waist band to grip me barehanded.

My hand moved from her right breast to her left, feeling her respond to my touch, turning into me as I did. I didn't restrict my hand to rubbing and squeezing her breasts, after a few caresses I ran it down her belly, intending to find her pajama bottoms and see how far she wanted to play. I was pretty sure she wanted to but became completely sure when I did not find any bottoms. She had apparently shed them before I got into bed, her lower half completely covered by the sheet. Her second hand came across to catch and push down on my underwear, so I took time to just take them off. She moaned a quiet "oh yeah!' as her hand again found my bare cock. "He's so hard... didn't you masturbate in the shower?"

"Not tonight."

"You must be about to explode."

"I am."

"I did it in the shower and I'm still about to explode."

She raised her outside leg as my hand began to explore her body, opening herself even more every time I touched the right spot. My fingers explored her labia, dipping inside her pussy, before pulling up to find her clit. I shifted hands so I could finger her and play with her tits at the same time, and she shuddered when I found her clit, a "yeah, right there," telling me to stay where I was. Her own hand, gripping my cock, began stroking in earnest and when my hands involuntarily stopped, she whispered, "Do me at the same time," and I began earnestly fingering her to get her off.

I came first; I hadn't masturbated, although she had, in the shower. I had to roll back onto my back as I began to cum, shooting a huge spurt of cum onto my stomach. She covered the end of my cock with her other hand as I spurted so I didn't get it over the sheet and everything else, but she continued to stroke and milk my cock. Afterward she rolled over and grabbed the Kleenex she had brought from the bathroom off the bedstand -- she'd been planning for this to happen.

Despite a massive orgasm, my cock was still somewhat hard, and Andrea hadn't cum yet. I again rolled to her, my hands finding her pussy and tits and began to caress her. I so wanted to suck her tits, but when I leaned in, she recognized it immediately and her hand found my forehead holding me back. "But I want to," I whispered, "I want to suck your nipples. I want to eat you. I want to make you cum with my tongue."

"No." She was quite firm in the no, she had this thought out beforehand.

"Why not? You know you'll like it."

"NO!" she whispered quite vehemently. "You can't," she whispered a bit softer. "That's the problem, I'll want you to do it all the time." I didn't push it any further, just continued to stroke her pussy and tits -- and in a few minutes she began to shake uncontrollably. I eased her down from her orgasm, and she rolled over into my arms.

We lay there together, naked, just holding each other for quite some time before we began whispering quietly about our partners or, in this case, our past partners. I told her how I'd loved to titty-fuck Stephanie, the way she'd lick my cock between strokes, and how I especially liked to eat her pussy, to make her cum with my tongue. When she asked whether Stephanie liked to suck cock, I said she did, but what she really liked was doing a 69 where I would lick her at the same time. Andrea said she'd never done that, and actually Donny hadn't ever gone down on her very often either. "That's part of why we broke up. The sex was always about him. It was good when we got it, but most of the time, he did, and I didn't. We'd go on a date, and we'd end with making out and I'd suck his cock. Once he came, he'd "have to go", and I'd get left out. When we were in bed, he'd get me to suck him, we'd fuck, and then he'd be done whether I'd cum or not. One time, toward the end, when he wanted me to suck him, I told him I wouldn't until he ate me first and he got pissed." The verbal emphasis on "have to go" was obvious and I interpreted it to mean that he really didn't have to, it was just his way of not having to give her anything in return.

"I'm sorry. Can I eat you to make up for him?"

She giggled and slapped my arm. "I said no... But I am still horny. Want to do it again?"

I did, of course, and we did. Afterward, although we hadn't made love, or should I say we didn't have intercourse, we cuddled, naked body against naked body.

Luckily, she had enough mental capacity to put her PJ's back on and make me put my boxers back on and made me take the cum rags and flush them before we got to sleep. I was cuddled with her, just holding her when I went to sleep, but was on my own side of the bed when I awoke to Mom, still in her pajamas, telling us to rise and get ready. Once we acknowledge we were awake and would get up, she went back into the bedroom and closed the door leaving Andrea and me to get ready.

Andrea and I had often slept in the same room or in the same tent, on vacations in the past, but when it came to changing clothes, we had always given each other privacy. This time I rolled out of bed, grabbed my shorts, and pulled them on, reaching over and finding a clean shirt in my bag before turning around. When I did, I found Andrea had found her clothes and had them lying on the bed in front of her but had made no attempt to change just yet. Instead her pajama top was unbuttoned, all except the bottom button, which she undid as soon as I was looking, opening her top and shrugging it off her shoulders. I know my eyes must have bugged out as my sister, now topless, was making sure I was seeing her tits. She could have reached over and picked up her bra, it was right there, instead hooking her pajama bottoms with her thumbs and slipped them down. Stepping out of them left her momentarily totally nude in front of me. With a smirk she reached down and pulled her panties on, followed by her shorts.

I glanced at the adjoining bedroom door, afraid that Mom or Dad would be coming out, even though she was hidden from view of their door by the wall behind her.

"I just thought if you really think they're that nice," she stage whispered with a 'gotcha' smirk on her face, " that I'd give you something nice to think about while we're driving." With that she reached down and picked up her bra. I watched her position her tits and hook it in place, followed a second later by her shirt going over her head. I don't think she'd had her shirt on for 10 seconds when the bedroom door opened and Dad stepped out, turning toward the toilet. "You kids about ready for breakfast?" He hadn't seen a thing, but once again she'd taken the chance of us getting caught and had gotten away with it.

This vacation was already better than I'd even remotely thought possible, and it was only two days old.

12