Traditions - Hollywood and Mine

Story Info
My vacation benefits come to me,
19.5k words
4.76
40k
40

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

Traditions: Hollywood and Mine, is the final chapter, Part 6 of the "Traditions -- Summer Vacation" series. Enjoy reading and please feel free to comment, good or bad, and to vote.

*

"Ok, I'm off to work," my mother said, reaching out to give me a hug as she was leaving for work. Putting her face close to my ear she whispered, "You be good, don't embarrass me, you know your Aunt is going to be there, too." Pulling back, she spoke again to Mary and Aunt Tracy and me, "You all have fun and we'll see you in a few days. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" That last statement was an all-in-fun line that we all regularly used in our family, knowing exactly that it was a double entendre, whenever anyone was going to be off without everyone else present. I understood exactly that she was telling me, without telling me, to keep it in my pants. It wasn't exactly the thought that I was hoping for. An hour later the three of us headed out, with me driving, as the San Diego rush hour had abated. By the time we got to the greater Los Angeles area, the rush hour there had also abated, and our commute was virtually slow-down free.

I was escorting Aunt Tracy and my cousin Mary to see some sights and attractions in the Los Angeles area. We'd suggested Disneyland, they decided it wasn't adult enough for them. Together they'd decided they wanted to see Hollywood, do Universal Studios, and Magic Mountain, with coming back along the beach cities, with maybe a few hours playing in the ocean. They had thought that all of us would be going, but Mom and Dad both had a scheduled vacation so they couldn't take even time off and my sister Andrea had to work. She was devastated that we couldn't take her along, but her job required her to be home, and since her university required money to pay for it, her priorities dictated that she had to stay. I expect her disappointment was somewhat assuaged by our last two nights of sexual activities with Mary.

I, on the other hand, was hoping that, somehow, I'd get to spend some "alone" time with my sexy cousin, but with her mom chaperoning, I wasn't sure that would happen. Admittedly thinking with my cock and being quite self-centered about it, I was really hoping that perhaps we could get alone long enough that she would be able to give me a blowjob. I was really becoming quite addicted to her oral skills, but truthfully I had no hope of that.

Hollywood was exactly as it has always seemed to me, dirty, crowded and greatly over-exaggerated in importance by movie watchers. Having done the "Let's see Hollywood" visit many times before with other visitors, I pretty well had an idea of what was where. Seeing Grauman's Theatre, the Hollywood sign on the hill, walking Hollywood Boulevard and looking at embedded stars in the side walk of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans and other stars who had died years before, or in the case of the Muppets and Bugs Bunny weren't even real; seeing Ripley's Believe-It-Or-Not Museum (a relic of the 50's and 60's in my opinion) on a sticky afternoon with the temperature in the high 90's - by early afternoon we'd seen more of everything than I really desired. When Aunt Tracy suggest we could drive up and around the Griffith Park Observatory before heading to the hotel, it made for a perfect exit to the bumper to bumper traffic on Hollywood Boulevard. We ended up stopping and spending a couple of hours there before finally heading back down the hill to the hotel at rush hour. What would have been a 10-minute trip to the Hilton in Universal City just two hours earlier turned into a full hour in the bumper-to-bumper rush hour traffic. Finally arriving at the hotel, everyone agreed that a shower before going to dinner would be a good start to the evening.

I had not really thought about sleeping arrangements. I was surprised when Aunt Tracy said we would all be sharing a single room; Aunt Tracy said there was no need for that and a single room with two king size beds was virtually half the price. It seemed the obvious arrangement to me that Mary and Aunt Tracy would share one bed and I'd get the other. Hearing that we would be sharing a room, my visions of Mary visiting and maybe we would get a chance to fuck each other's brains out or perhaps I could get a blow job again seemed to disappear.

Luckily, I had specifically made sure I had thrown in a pair of gym shorts. I normally wore them for running, but as I normally slept naked at home, they made for a nice cover up since I was going to be sharing the room with my Aunt.

Mary went in for a shower first leaving Aunt Tracy and me alone. "So, I guess you and Mary and Andrea all got along pretty well last summer at the farm?" my Aunt started once Mary had disappeared into the bath.

"Yeah, we had a lot of... fun," I said, only momentarily hesitating before the word "fun" as my mind had immediately scratched and clawed for a descriptive word that wouldn't tell too much about what we'd really done. "Horseback riding, swimming at the Timbers, going to Cedar Rapids for the ballgame. I can't say as the family reunion was all that memorable for me, I really didn't know anyone there."

"Don't you mean skinny dipping at the Timbers and fucking in the loft?"

I know my eyes bugged out and I blushed; I really had no idea that Aunt Tracy had any clue about what we had really done, that Mom must have talked with her becoming instantly apparent. "Ugh... I uh..." I stammered, looking up to see her face looking right at me, solemn and not laughing -- right up until she broke into a grin.

"Didn't know that I knew, did ya?" she said, laughing, as she turned and continued to unload her clothes from the suitcase into the dresser. I had just brought my normal duffel bag with a few changes of clothes, but Mary and Tracy had packed for their three-week trip and had larger bags along.

"How uhm..." I stammered again, not sure what exactly to say.

"How do I know?" She said, picking up on my unfinished question. "Mary told me about the two of you, and later your mom told me she'd walked in on you and Andrea."

I was shocked. I was more shocked that Mary had "kissed and told" more than that Mom had discussed that she'd found Andrea and me together at least once.

"Mary told you..." I started, not quite believing what she was saying was totally true.

"Told me everything. She has always told me about her lovers."

Again, I was shocked, I'd never heard of a girl telling her mother about her lovers before. "She has?" I stated more than asked, flabbergasted at the revelation. "I don't think I've..."

"We've had a very open relationship. I never wanted her to end up like your mom, so from the first time she saw our pigs or horses mating, I've explained everything about sex and how it happens and how it pertains to her. I made sure that when she was ready, sheknew what was happening and how to prevent making babies when she didn't want them. I made sure she knew about her body and that it was hers, not anyone else's, at least until she allowed it. I gave her her first package of condoms and her first vibrator. She told me all about taking you two to the loft," she giggled, "just like your mom and I used to do."

Her comment for the second time about "like your mom" suddenly registered and I realized I had no idea what she was talking about when she was hinting about something that had happened to my mom.

"Like my mom?" I repeated. "You said you didn't want her to end up like my mom? What's that mean?"

She pushed the drawer shut and turned to look at me, examining the befuddlement in my face. "You don't know."

"Know what?" I responded, as whatever it was that she was referring to, I really did not know. I'd learned enough the year before to know that she and my mom had apparently played together, and played with boys together, but this seemed to be something else. Turning she sat on the edge of her bed. She looked at me, and I could tell she was thinking of what to say.

"Your mom and I were more like sisters than cousins, we did everything together, including learning to play with boys. Growing up on neighboring farms, of course we also saw the barnyard animals and knew somewhat about sex, but unfortunately, your grandma didn't tell us all about the birds and the bees, like I've told Mary, until later." She paused again, I just waited. "Your mom and I lost our virginity together to Jerry Taylor; the man grandpa had hired full time to help with harvesting. He was a few years older than us, but with nobody else around, he was all there was. He had a small trailer that he parked beside the barn, but we always went into the hayloft to play. When we decided we were going to have sex with him, we did it together. It was about a month later that your mom missed her period, and when she missed a second one, that's when grandma found out we'd been playing with Jerry."

"Mom got pregnant? Before Dad?" Tracy just nodded in confirmation.

I was incredulous. I had a brother or sister somewhere that I did not know about? "But... What happened?"

"She miscarried. About three months along she lost the baby."

"Oh." I thought about what had happened for a moment. "You didn't get pregnant?"

"No. I don't know if I was just lucky or not, but after your mom got pregnant, your grandma made sure we both knew all about condoms and not getting pregnant again. When we had Mary, it took about 6 months after I got off the pill before I finally got pregnant... but not for a lack of trying," she giggled. "I always wanted to have a couple of more kids, but that wasn't going to happen."

"So, you wanted more?" I asked, surprised, never even having questioned why Mary was an only child. It made no difference to me.

"We did, but when Mary was born, prematurely, it wasn't going to happen. Something happened internally, and although they would be able to help me now, the solution back then was to make it so I could never get pregnant again."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"No reason that you would."

I thought back to being a kid, knowing I had a sister and never questioning if or how babies were made or why I only had one. I had a friend with 6 brothers and 2 sisters, and all I remember about them was that no matter what happened, they always had to take two cars to go anywhere. "Mary knows about that?"

"Oh, of course. Once, when she was little, she asked if she could have a baby brother and I had to explain that I could not get pregnant anymore, and why, so it wasn't going to happen. And then when she reached puberty, we had a long discussion about all things sexual. I told her about your mom and me, and your mom getting pregnant, and condoms and the pill and vibrators and hormones and arousal and getting carried away and made sure that when she decided she was ready to play in the hayloft that she come to me and we take care of making sure she wasn't going to get pregnant."

"You... and mom?" I said, having heard just momentarily from Mom the year before that she and Mom had been, and apparently still were, occasional lovers.

"Oh God yes," she laughed. "Two horny girls on the farm without anyone else around except during planting and harvesting? Yes, your mom and I played a lot in those early days." She giggled again, "Why did you think I knew where the straw in the underwear had come from when I did the wash? And then when I saw you naked, I knew why Mary had been such a happy girl while you were there." I blushed, remembering thinking I'd been alone in the basement, coming out of the shower with half of a hard-on and practically bumping into her by the washer in the basement. "Well, I guess it wasn't all you, she and Mary were having a pretty good time together, too."

"She told you that?"

"Not until after you guys left, but she told me everything. We don't have any secrets."

"None? So, she knows about you and mom?"

"Of course. I told her about your mom years ago."

"Oh."

Just then the bathroom door opened, and Mary stepped out, wrapped in a towel and apparently otherwise naked, carrying her dirty clothes. "Who's next?"

"I'll go," Aunt Tracy said, picking up her toiletries bag and immediately heading for the bath.

Not having opened and unloaded her own bag, Mary dumped her dirty clothes into a pile beside the dresser and turned to her bag which was on the same bed that her mothers had been. I had carried my smaller bag into the room and set it onto the opposite bed. Mary flipped her bag open and when she turned, I reached out to pull her to me, instead just catching the towel that easily pulled from her body leaving her, as I'd surmised, completely naked. I stood back up; she did not turn back, instead putting the small pile of clean clothes that she was separating into a drawer before she turned into my arms. "Took you long enough," she giggled.

"Long enough for what?" I questioned, bending to kiss her, my hand filling itself with her breast.

"To get me naked," she giggled, her hand reaching down to grasp my cock and squeeze it.

"Have we got time?" I whispered, sliding my face beside hers to nibble at her ear.

"No," she said, pushing me away. "Mom takes quick showers and there's plenty of time for that later. Which bed are we sleeping in, this one or that one?"

"Doesn't matter to me," I answered, misunderstanding her question.

"Ok, we'll take this one and mom can have that one," Mary said, indicating the bed next to the window.

"We?" I repeated, not sure I had heard her correctly. "You and me?"

"Of course. You didn't think you were sleeping with Mom, did you?" she giggled impishly, "although she did say after you flashed her last year that she thought you had a nice one." She laughed outright at my shocked expression.

"We're going to sleep together?" I said again, still not believing I had heard correctly.

"Well, yeah. I don't want to have sex with Mom... although, maybe you do?" I could tell she was now just trying to jerk my chain but was also certain that she was being truthful about sleeping together.

"I'd figured that you and your mom were going to share a bed..."

"Like I said, I don't want to have sex with mom."

"And we're going to? With her in the room?"

"Well, we don't have much choice if we're going to do it, and she won't mind. Not anything she's never seen before." It suddenly clicked into my mind that in her confession of her and my mom having sex with the hired hand, that she had not said they had done it alone or at different times. With her and my mom having been lovers, had they both been there when the other was having sex? I realized they had practically said that before, it had just never quite taken hold in my mind.

Reaching into the bag, Mary took out her underwear and turned and placed them into a drawer before selecting a panty and turning back toward the bed. Reaching out, I grabbed her again, spinning her into my arms and kissing her as I turned her back to the bed. Pushing her onto her back, I moved my lips from her lips to her neck and chest and breasts. By the time I reached her nipples, she was no longer fighting me and by the time my tongue was on her clit her hands were in my hair holding me in place.

I had no desire for her to do anything for me, I just wanted to eat her pussy, and she let me. Slithering my tongue between her lips, I reached up with my hands and spread them until her clit protruded at the top of her slit. I leaned in to where I could place my lips around it and sucked before pushing against it with my tongue, eliciting a shiver and her hands gripping my hair. Not unexpectedly, her hips rose against my face and, in surprisingly short order, she came. That she had been teasing me being naked and that she had also been aroused was confirmed by the speed of her orgasm. Rising back up her body, I prostrated myself above her, kissing her once again. "Oh my god, that was nice."

"It sure was," I answered, hearing the shower turn off right at that moment. "Better get dressed," I said, "your mom just shut the shower off."

"Uhmmm. I'd rather just stay naked with you."

"Kind of hard to go to dinner that way."

"Yeah, I guess."

As it was, Mary was just in a lacy bra and panties when Aunt Tracy opened the door, stepping out just as Mary had -- wrapped in just a towel. "Your turn," she said, making no comment about Mary still being mostly undressed, or that she'd obviously taken the towel off and replaced it with her t-back panties and bra while I had been in the room. Grabbing my bag, which I had no intention of unpacking like they had as I only had a few items, I took it with me to the shower.

~

"You and Mary can have that bed," Aunt Tracy said when we returned from dinner, confirming that she was admitting she was expecting me to be sleeping with her daughter and unknowingly confirming the decision that Mary and I had made earlier about which bed, "unless you want the one away from the window." Mary had grabbed her nightclothes and gone straight into the toilet when we got back to the room after dinner.

"You're sure?" I asked, still not quite believing that Aunt Tracy was allowing me to sleep in the same bed as Mary while she was in the room. Implicit in that was the idea that we would be having sex -- and she would be right there, my cock expanding at the thought, my mind cringing at the same thought.

Tracy stopped and looked at me for almost a minute before she spoke. "Yes, I'm sure." She turned and looked and then sat on the bed before motioning me to the opposite bed. "You two are adults. You two have had sex before, and we all know it. I can either try and deny the obvious lust between you two, or I can ignore it. If I try and deny it, you'll be trying to sneak away, you'll be trying to find a quiet corner somewhere for a quickie, you'll be taking chances and getting caught somewhere that you shouldn't be. I already know you and Mary are having sex so you might as well do it in your bed."

The door to the bathroom opened right then with Mary saying, "Your turn," to the room as she came out. I glanced at Aunt Tracy, she nodded at the bath, indicating with her eyes that I should go. I grabbed my gym shorts and toothbrush out of my bag and turned to the bath.

I hadn't really looked at Mary as she'd come out, but now, turning back toward the bath, I came virtually face to face with her as she went to put the clothes she'd had on away. She'd completely changed out of everything, and although not naked, she could almost have been. Her bottom was encased in form fitting boy shorts that ended below her belly button which weren't as revealing as her thong underwear had been earlier, her plump labia creating a very visible camel toe in her crotch. Her midriff was bare, her top a white spaghetti tank top that was thin enough that it did nothing to hide her nipples, most of her breasts exposed above the low-cut u-shaped neck. I had no doubt that she had purposely dressed sexy as hell, although I had to wonder whether it was for me, or that she was advertising to her mother that it was for me. I stepped past her into the bath and did my thing. When I got back, Aunt Tracy had changed into some shorty PJ's. Although not as revealing as Mary's, I saw the gentle wiggle of her larger breasts as she pushed past me to brush her teeth.

Mary was already in bed, on the far side. I put my clothes back by my bag and turned back to the bed. I reached up and turned the table light off before lifting the sheet and sliding in on the near side, only to have Mary slide over to me as soon as I did. Turning to her she put her arms out and wrapped them around me. "God I'm so horny," she whispered, her arm and hand dropping to my shorts, her hand insinuating itself inside.

"Me too," I whispered, my cock rapidly expanding to her caress, even as my own hand dropped to her breast. Squeezing her tit, I raised my fingers to the spaghetti strap and slid it down, catching the top and exposing her upper breast. Leaning in I sucked her nipple into my mouth eliciting a coo of pleasure from her in response. The noise of a flushing toilet and the sink as she brushed her teeth in the bathroom alerted me to the imminent return of Aunt Tracy. Pulling away, I pushed the sheet up over her bare breast, lying back myself just seconds before the door opened and she returned.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers