All Comments on 'Traditions, Too'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked it. It was nice that the parents had their tradition while the kids had their own separate one. A big family foursome orgy would have ruined it.

BigPopsBigPopsover 5 years ago
Tradition! Tradition!

A much better tradition than any the Fiddler on the Roof had.

Long may Rick and Andrea share the tradition their parents had.

Great story JB.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Family Traditions

It's good to pass them on to the next generation, and is particularly gratifying when the kids embrace them wholeheartedly! ;-)

Thanks for the fun story and for the nod in your intro.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Traditions

JB, Thank You for this second Christmas Tradition Story. I may have enjoyed it a little bit more than the first but both are wonderful stories of the special times we enjoy at Christmas. I can relate to them as having been likely conceived on Valentines Day with my birthday in November. Thank you again and always looking forward to reading more of your stories.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE HOLIDAY EVE SEX EPISODE IS VERY POPULAR AND COMMON

especially among the newly weds and is carried on thru the years, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1464 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES