All Comments on 'Tradwife for Life'

by Zoe_Curious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Hilarity coupled with eeriness. “Leave It to Beaver” without the kids and with outrageous sex. You’re crazy (P.P.S.) fantasy on paper it would seem. Love your imagination; you transcribe it into characters and storylines so well.

Zoe_CuriousZoe_Curiousabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words @migbird! I'm so glad that you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More of the transformation would have been great.

AshCardiffAshCardiffabout 1 year ago

Great story structure; well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a story. I agree with the other anon that more of the transformation would have been perfect, but… otherwise your writing is superb. I could picture everything perfectly. Zoe’s doubts and apprehension were excellently dismantled even before the drugs started to take hold. Dorothy is very persuasive.

Zoe_CuriousZoe_Curiousabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks again for the kind words! Yeah, I wasn't completely satisfied with the transformation myself, but I also try to limit my stories to around 4,000 words (as a reader, I start to lose interest when erotica is much longer than that). I think there's probably a whole extra story about Zoe...I mean "Betty's" training in the coming days and weeks, following her impregnation, but I wanted to keep this one relatively short. I might consider a follow up if enough people request it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, I loved this! It's so well written and its rare to find a story that hits so many of my preferences and kinks perfectly! Can't wait to read more of your stories, especially if you make any sequels (ie the transformation, more impregnation talk, etc)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

really great writing! would love to see a follow up, thanks!

HardenedxRodHardenedxRodabout 1 year ago

Liked this. Will there be a Chapter 5 to "She Who Controls The Past" ?

alex314alex3149 months ago

Really loved this story! Hope to see more like this in the future

greenman440greenman4409 months ago

That was rather fun, echoes of stepford wives..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any more news on this story extension?

Fmdmlvr1992Fmdmlvr19923 months ago

Omg this is amazing! I'd love a sequel

Erotic4EmosErotic4Emos13 days ago

This is a really unique take on the subject matter. As someone who writes in the space myself I would love to see this expanded on. It was/is very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZoe_Curious@Zoe_Curious
Hello comrades, have you come to seize the means of production? Just kidding. Sort of. Well, I don't really know what to say other than the fact that my time on Lit has been a super positive exploration :) When I first signed up I was bi-curious (hence the name, which I wish...