Tradwife for Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mmm...wha...?" was all I could muster, still catching my breath, mind still silent and empty.

"Shhh, don't worry, it's nothing. Just a little thing we'll use to make sure we don't lose you, at least until we get your medication levels and training complete..."

"M-med-i-ca-tion? T-train-ing?"

She giggled as she sat back down on the bed and kissed me. I felt Steve pull out, grunt, and mumble about getting himself cleaned up.

"Don't you worry" she said between kisses. "Everything will be OK, Betty."

"B-betty...n-no, I'm Zz-"

"You're Betty, and always have been." She said, this time sternly, but not aggressively.

"I...umm..." something was wrong here. "I'm..."

"You're Betty" she said, again, looking me in the eyes. "Say it. Say 'my name is Betty.'"

"My name is Betty" I felt the words escape my mouth without a second thought, and that thought 'my name is Betty' then embedded itself in my mind.

"Yes, that's right...what's your name again, sweety?"

"Betty" I said, a with a little bit more confidence this time. Yes, that was right.

"Good. What's your name?"

"Betty!" I said, absolutely sure of it.

Dorothy giggled. "Wonderful, we're going to have such a great time starting a family together, Betty. Why don't you get yourself cleaned up, and come join us in the living room. And I'll get rid of these old, dirty clothes. There's some fresh clothes in the dresser."

She picked up the pile of clothes that I had on and carried them away. The dresser had some absolutely lovely and vintage lingerie and dresses. I gleefully got dressed, finding a polka dot dress of my own, and joined them.

* * * *

Six Months Later

"Hey YouTube and TikTok! It's Tradwife Dorothy back with you, and today I have a special guest, you might know her from her own popular channel, Tradwife Betty!"

"Awww, thanks for having me on, Dorothy! Hashtag Trade Wives forever! Hahaha!"

"You're not going to steal any more of my subscribers, are you Betty?"

"Oh, come now, you know that we can share subscribers!"

"Of course! We share all our recipes and...other good tips for living, what's a few subscribers among friends? Now, Betty, you are absolutely glowing these days, how far along are you?"

"Six months, but who's counting? Hahahaha!"

"Well, you and your fella are so lucky!"

"We are truly blessed, Dorothy! But as we always say, with God, anything is possible!"

"So true, Betty! Now, don't hold back, why don't you tell us all about this banana cream pie recipe that is to die for!"

Erica rolled her eyes as she watched these two vapid, regressive, bimbos. Why was this shit in her timeline again? Well, she'd had enough and needed to give these two a piece of her mind!

To her surprise, she had a DM request a few minutes later from Tradwife_Betty. And it was...shockingly polite? She thought to herself, 'Well, no harm in having a conversation, right?'

12