Traffic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim did and with his second thrust his stomach hit her ass-cheeks and Natalie was anally impaled by his full length.

Natalie screamed again, but a rollercoaster kind of scream, followed by a gurgling laugh.

"Yeah, babe. Use your anal whore. Use her. Fuck that tight hole."

Jim grabbed her hips and -- as in the restroom earlier -- just got on with the fucking. Deep. Hard. Fast. Natalie let go of her ass and found her clit instead. She formed her other hand into a fist and bit on it.

They fucked in close to silence. The slap of Jim's body onto Natalie's ass. Her indistinct and muffled groans. Then Jim sensed a tightening in her body. The groans became more like yelps. Then a single word repeated with crescendoing volume.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes..."

Jim gripped her tighter and increased his force. Natalie's tiny body shuddered with each thumping impact. Each inward thrust was driving Jim's hardness deeper into Natalie's innermost recesses.

"YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YEEEESSSS!!!"

Natalie levered herself up off the bed, her back arched, her head thrown back, her nerve endings exploding, and her body convulsing uncontrollably. The words turned into the howl of a animal. And then she collapsed back to the bed, spent and panting.

Jim had been desperately holding back, but now he lunged as hard as he could into Natalie's ass and held himself there. Twitching. Twitching. Twitching. Releasing. Roaring as he did. Pumping. Pumping. Pumping. Filling Natalie with his warmth.

Then he too collapsed, his arms enfolding her. Turning her exhausted body. Cradling it in his arms. Dragging both of them fully onto the bed. Then another release. To sleep. Sleep entwined in each other's sticky, sweaty, satisfied embrace.

- - -

But while Natalie succumbed quickly, Jim was wakeful. He listened to her measured breathing. He looked at her peaceful, beautiful face. Sometimes he couldn't believe that she was real, that she was with him. They had a lot of fun together. Yin and yang in some ways, bringing balance to each other. He leaned across and kissed Natalie's hair. She slumbered on.

He whispered, "I love you Natalie."

Jim was acutely aware that it was true. He'd resisted it, afraid of getting hurt. Of getting hurt, yet again. It had been true for months, for long before he had admitted it to himself. Jim didn't know what he would do without her. The thought of losing Natalie made him feel nauseated. She completed him. He thought, or at least hoped, that he completed her too. But still that nagging voice. Why me? Will this last? Does she feel the same? He didn't know the answers. Part of him was scared of the questions.

Jim closed his eyes. He exhaled heavily. Maybe one day soon he'd have the courage to tell Natalie what he felt when she could hear the words. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow was too soon. Tomorrow was too scary.

THE END

12