All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Cast of Characters'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMystery6 months ago

Thank You, thank you, thank you, this is so awesome. It's so nice to put names to all these characters and where they fit in.

Qwer12Qwer126 months ago

Well done and appreciated and will add to the fun of who all the players are. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Even with this guide the story has too many characters to keep track of. The scenes with many characters all at once, (the parties), can be confusing and difficult to keep straight. The story will be easier to understand and follow by having fewer and more deeply developed characters. The core people can be deeper and the reader can develop an intimacy with them.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking6 months agoAuthor

This is a very fair comment -- I was sort of stunned how many characters there are. What I'm hoping to do with this cast of characters is demonstrate that there are kind of buckets where people fit in beyond the core five. This way, we can dip in and out of those portions of the universe ... although I say this and Katie Ch. 4 will bring everyone together in one place ... still, valuable feedback, and I appreciate it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

story TAGS