Traffic Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.2k words
4.7
24.2k
25

Part 2 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is an interrelated series, so I recommend reading Chapter 1 first. But you can probably get some pleasure going forward just reading this. It's going to get pretty slutty from here on out.

* * *

The two nights between Wednesday and Friday passed in a blur. Work had been busy, but it was always busy. I had been working on a couple deals in Europe, which made Kat's 3:30 a.m. schedule easier to accommodate, since there were a lot of early morning calls. I thought a lot about what seemed like it should be a great stroke of luck. Here was the cute local traffic girl, with her pristine image, implying there was a deep, very dark side to her. And she lived a short walk away. The boyfriend aspect didn't bother me. Maybe I was blinded by desire, thinking with my little head. It never worked out that a vague social media infatuation turned into something tangible. The situation with Kat felt different, though.

I contemplated this as I crossed Allen Parkway to Buffalo Bayou Park, wearing jogging clothes. I walked over the pedestrian bridge above Memorial Drive and through the broken gate I had used two nights earlier. This was an unusual tryst--if that's what it would become--to say the least. The unique circumstances sent up my heart rate, and my palms felt damp. I rode the elevator to the twenty-second floor and got out. As I approached apartment 2248, I checked my watch. It was 3:28 a.m.

Halfway down the hall, I stood in front of her door. 3:29 a.m. I took a deep breath and stood firmly, arms at my sides. The door opened. Like the first time, Kat wasn't standing in the doorway. I walked in. She closed the door and smiled at me. "I was looking through the peephole," she said. She wore a shimmering white silk robe that ended mid-thigh and had a neckline that plunged between her breasts. Her hair looked like it was ready for the bright lights of TV. I must have looked dumbstruck.

"We've got thirty minutes," she said. "No bruises. No hickeys. Nothing that might last longer than a day. Hand prints on my ass are just fine." She grinned, then added, "And don't you dare fuck up my hair too badly. I'm on air in an hour-and-a-half."

The first kiss came hot and fast. She dove into me, though she was about a foot shorter than my six-foot-two frame. There was urgency to her lips and tongue. Her hands eagerly went for the front of my gym shorts as mine cupped her ass, which I discovered was a pleasing, firm bubble. Quickly, she got on her knees and pulled down my shorts. "This looks absolutely delicious," Kat said and flicked out her tongue to give the head a lick. She licked the length of it and cupped my balls in her hand. I moaned and sighed, the delicious wet warmth of her mouth impairing my ability to speak. She took my cock in her mouth and let it harden there, then pulled off.

"I fucking love feeling a dick get hard in my mouth," she said. I could only manage a nod.

She sucked me for a few moments more, bringing me to full erection, then got up and gave me eager kisses again while stroking my shaft. "Bedroom," she panted. "We don't have much time."

I followed her. The bedroom's generous view of downtown Houston was breathtaking. The king-sized bed was inviting. She untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. I smiled broadly. This was going to be fun. It was a cheerleader's body. Kat Freely obviously took pride in her appearance. Her legs were taut. Breasts pert and capped by pink nipples that jutted out fiercely. Her thighs showed off her Pilates habit. And that bubble butt. It was as inviting as the beautiful, smooth mound between her legs.

Kat climbed into the bed, and I broke free of my inability to speak. "I have condoms," I said. She shook her head and motioned to me to join her. I kneeled beside the bed, wanting to drink in her entire body. I put my face between her thighs and savored the musky, slightly soapy aroma. She had prepared for me. Her pussy glistened with juice. I took a long lick, from her asshole to the top of her clit. She shuddered. I licked again. She ran her hands through my hair, then pushed my head back.

"We don't have enough time," she said. "Fuck me. Like a whore."

I took the message to heart, not wanting to disappoint. I maneuvered her into doggy style and ran a finger languorously along her soaking slit. Jesus, this was going to be delicious, I thought to myself. I ran my cock head up and down, coating it with her juices. She gasped. Then I inserted the tip. Kat's velvety walls invited more. I sunk myself in fully, giving her a moment to adjust as I bottomed out. Then I began thrusting. It was exquisite. Her cunt played catch-and-release with my cock. It was like finding two pieces at the beginning of a 1,000-piece puzzle that fit together perfectly. I moaned and muttered, "Fuck, you feel good."

She fucked back against me. "Spank me," she implored. I obeyed. First lightly, then with increasing vigor. Spanking happened to be a particular favorite of mine, and Kat was up to the task. My pace increased, the thrusts becoming more forceful. I saw the sheen of sweat along the dimples of her lower back. She reached back and squeezed my balls. I felt the eager clenching of her pussy as she begged me not to stop. She knew I wouldn't.

Her moans turned to screams as she reached orgasm. I briefly worried about neighbors hearing us, but it was useless to stop. Kat's body tightened, she pushed and ground her pelvis back into me frantically, then released. Panting, she said, "Don't stop. You have to fill me up. Make me go on TV leaking your cum all morning."

She knew what she was doing. The totality of the situation made me light-headed. I pounded her for a few more minutes then warned her I was going to cum. It was so strong, my orgasm hit the point of pleasure overload that felt like pain. And then my balls released torrents of sperm, cascading inside her. As my thick, hot cum filled her insides, Kat moaned in delight. My cock finished twitching, and I slowly pulled out. Her ass cheeks were pink from my hands. Her pussy still sparkled with nectar. Then a trickle of cum appeared from inside her.

Kat rolled onto her back, and I joined her. We kissed and looked at each other. "That was... wow," I said. "I'm not usually at a loss for words."

"I'm just impressed you showed up in the middle of the night," she said. Her fingernails trailed over my balls, then she dipped a finger inside her pussy and brought it to her lips and tasted. "If you can keep this between us, it's just the tip of the iceberg."

"That's not going to be a problem. At all," I said. I glanced at my watch. It was 3:50 a.m. "I think your hair is in good shape."

She laughed. "Thanks for that," she said. "I should get ready. Watch the traffic on KBRK this morning." As she got up, she grabbed a thong from the dresser next to her bed and put it on.

"I think it's safe to say I'm going to be a loyal viewer," I said.