Traffic Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.3k words
4.78
15.4k
17

Part 6 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you for reading and the feedback! I genuinely appreciate it. Usual disclaimer: there is cheating and drug use here. Sorry if it's not your cup of tea, but thanks to the myriad wonderful authors here, I'm sure you'll find something that strikes your fancy.

* * *

The five weeks leading up to my Vegas getaway with Kat seemed interminable, despite our best efforts to ramp up our fun at home in Houston. We both felt silly that it had taken so long to come up with the idea, but she started coming to my apartment for lunch once a week, after she was done with work for the day. I'd cook something for her, and we'd have a quickie. If I was running behind, she would pick up something or cook and let herself in with the key I'd given her.

Once, two weeks before our trip, I was having a particularly stressful day at work. I needed my lunch time escape with Kat, but I didn't have much time. Having a five-minute commute to the office had its benefits, and on that day I wanted to take advantage of it. She texted me to ask if we were still on for lunch. I said the day was not going as planned but that I needed to see her.

Kat must have been nervous at my response because she did something that was very rare. She called.

"Hey," I said, answering on the app.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Just this deal I'm working on," I said. "It'll be fine, but you know how it is. People have to inject a bunch of drama into it." I spoke in a softer-than-usual voice and got up to close the door to my office.

"You had me worried for a second," she said. "It was just an intuition."

"Nothing to be worried about, Kitty Kat," I said. "But I need something."

"Anything."

"I'll be at my place in ten minutes. You need to be naked on the bed, on your hands and knees. No talking. Nothing. I won't have much time."

"Yes, sir," she said, more solemnly than usual.

I hung up and smiled broadly. I bounced out of the office and drove home too fast. I flung open the door to my apartment, which didn't have as good a view of downtown as Kat's, and walked into the bedroom, taking off my suit jacket and already unbuckling my belt.

And there she was. My obedient Kat, naked, doggy style, and pink plug sparkling in her ass. She glanced over her shoulder, licked her lips, and smiled but didn't speak. I didn't take my clothes off. I just dropped my pants and eased her butt plug out. I admired the slight gape it left before replacing it with my throbbing cock.

I knew her body so well now. I simply worked my cock into her ass until she was full. She moaned and said, almost imperceptibly, "Use me, daddy."

I did. This wasn't about mutual pleasure. This was about my need to reduce stress and make her feel my power, my control. My spanks were vicious from the start, leaving behind distinct, crimson hand prints. She yelped, but seeing the juice saturate her pussy and make her inner thighs sticky confirmed I wasn't pushing her too far. I pulled her hair with seemingly uncaring tugs. It wasn't even five minutes before my balls clenched. Her pleasure wasn't my concern today. I unloaded my sperm into her bowels, grunting savagely at the surprising power of my orgasm.

I pulled out and raised my pants enough to walk to the bathroom to clean up. It was a power play, for sure. I had left her ass messy and abused. I didn't feel guilty but thought I should give an explanation.

My cleanup was quick, and Kat lay on her side when I was zipping my pants and rebuckling my belt. She smiled inquisitively.

"I needed a cum dumpster today," I said sheepishly, if I had been capable of the tone.

Her smile remained. "I'm always your cum dumpster. And sometimes? I need to be used." She rolled over again and showed me that she had inserted the butt plug again. I kissed her.

"I may need to play with myself all afternoon, though," she said. "You sure do know how to get a girl all worked up."

I had started my exit to return to the office but paused. "No," I said, turning around. My tone turned stern. "You are not to cum the rest of today. You are not allowed to cum until the next time you see me. Understood?"

Kat looked hurt at first, but I saw the realization wash over her face. A new game. A new challenge. The smile betrayed it. "Yes, daddy," she said. "Maybe tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, early calls with Europe tomorrow," I said. "Thursday. Lunch time. Here." And off I went, without looking back.

* * *

The 48 hours between our one-sided ass fuck and our next meeting were excruciating, but I didn't betray that to Kat. I acted aloof. My messages to her were short. I was busy. I was an important investment banker. I was working on a big deal. She needed to understand I set the rules.

Kat played along with a perfect poker face, of course. She always responded when I asked if she had fallen to the temptation to make herself cum. "I would never disobey you," she said.

"Has he fucked you?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, "but you know that doesn't make me cum."

Kat swung it all back to me like a boomerang. There was no gaining an upper hand with her. She was too compliant and too savvy. It made for a very high-strung, exceptional balance of power. It was relentlessly exciting in fresh ways.

When Thursday lunch arrived, I was waiting for her at my apartment. She texted as she left work. I was ready.

She knocked. I answered the door and said, "Key not working?"

"Oh, I forgot I had it," she said breezily. And then she saw the dining room table. White table cloth. Steam rising from two large, shallow pasta bowls. Candles lit. She turned to me.

"Black truffle risotto," I said. "The season is in full swing. I got them in from New York."

She kissed me, and in a flash, everything was back to normal. That chapter of the power game evaporated, and it was just us. I shaved truffle over her risotto, then mine. I adored the way she leaned over the bowl to inhale the aroma. She took a spoonful and blew on it before taking a bite.

"John," she said, "this is absolutely amazing. The texture is perfect."

"Thank you," I said.

It dawned on me that maybe the stress of my deal and our mutual anxiety of the wait for Vegas had given us each a little bit of nerves we weren't used to.

After lunch, our sex couldn't be described as anything other than lovemaking. It was unusual for us but incredibly sensual. We kissed deeply. We took turns being on top and moved at a luxurious pace, savoring the magical way our bodies fit together. We moaned and made sounds of approval, but the dirty talk was almost non-existent. Kat came once, then a second time. Her pussy only got wetter and wetter.

"It's your turn," she said gently, as I reentered her in missionary. "I need it."

I fucked her with long, slow strokes. We broke eye contact only to kiss. They were urgent, deep kisses, filled with emotion.

"I'm close," I whispered. She instinctively began to stroke the underside of my balls, heightening my pleasure tremendously. As my cum emptied inside her, I ground deeply into her. She put her arms around me and pulled me close, and our chests breathed heavily in unison.

"That," she said directly in my ear, "is my absolute favorite feeling in the whole world."

I called my secretary and said I'd be taking a longer lunch. I needed a little break. Kat and I took a nap. Emotions were running high. Vegas could not come soon enough.