Traffic Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.6k words
4.71
16.3k
13

Part 5 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat and I had reached a dangerous turning point in our affair. Practical realities for both of us precluded debauched days like the one at the Marriott Marquis very often. Her work schedule was demanding, and she had a boyfriend to navigate. We started to broach the topic of how we could go places together without compromising her reputation. My work wouldn't tolerate slacking off, and the frequency of my 3 a.m. wake-up calls would take a toll. By nature, I was more of a night owl than a morning person. I'd rather stay out until 5 a.m., which I frequently did on my regular trips to Vegas, then wake up with the sunrise.

While we worked on navigating those logistical barriers, we started to play games. Mostly over text. And that's when I began to realize the depth of potential we had, from a purely sexual adventure standpoint. What became clear was that we both liked to escalate, to increase the risk level. Kat hadn't been lying in that initial message to me where she proposed our affair. The risk amplified the fun. To make a game of it enhanced it.

It started in fairly cliche fashion. I told Kat that she had to send a picture proving the day each week she wore her butt plug to work. As a reward, I bought her a set of princess plugs with jewels to match her favorite work dresses--red, blue, and pink. I loved secretly knowing that the traffic girl was plugged on the air. But I wanted more.

"I've got a new task for you today," I said one morning during a tryst, as I began to assert my control over her. She was in the middle of sucking my cock and pulled off with that excited mischief in her eyes.

"Yes, sir?" she said. It wasn't a serious tone of submission. It was always playful.

"I'm going to cum in your ass," I said, matter-of-factly, "And then plug you. So you'll be plugged with an ass full of my sperm."

Kat's body shimmied a little. She stood up and kissed me. "That is so naughty," she said huskily. "I love it. And does Kitty Kat get a reward if she obeys you, daddy?"

"I'm not done," I said. She raised her eyebrows. "You have to find a way to mention the word 'plug' on the air."

She laughed. "Oh my god," she said. "That is hot. I'll do it."

"I'll be watching," I said.

Our frequency of anal sex had increased greatly after the Marriott Marquis day. Kat was an adept and eager student of it. We quickly had passed the point of needing lube, which opened up many delicious possibilities. And the butt fuck on this morning was quick and urgent. We were both turned on by my debauched proposal.

I watched Kat's broadcast, and she handled it masterfully. I couldn't stop grinning when KBRK cut to her report midway through the 6 a.m. hour, and she opened with, "Thanks, Steve, we are watching two accidents on the inbound I-10, which has it seriously plugged as a result."

Maybe it was adolescent, but I adored our dirty little secret. And Kat must have, too, because she texted me right after. "How did I do?" she asked.

"Perfect, baby," I said. "I'm working on your reward right now. It's going to be a grand gesture. Watch out. And be prepared!"

"What is it?" she inquired.

"That would ruin the surprise. But let's just say it will feed your wild side like a 20-course tasting menu."

***

I began planning in earnest. It was early February, four months into our relationship, and we had only had the one day away. Kat had mentioned that her boyfriend took an annual boys' trip that coincided with the first weekend of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. This year, that weekend overlapped with St. Patrick's day, and he and his buddies had chosen New Orleans for their Thursday-Sunday destination. This detailed knowledge led me to really appreciate that Kat and I had begun talking a great deal about her significant other.

From the outside, and even to me, it might have seemed bizarre to learn so much about her relationship with her boyfriend. Why not just break up, and we could be together? I knew that wouldn't really work. I wasn't the kind of guy the traffic girl needed on her arm. The boyfriend was. Wealthy family. Worked at a small investment fund. Fourth-generation Texan. Made all the command performances. Let Kat be the star. And maybe that was the most important thing. Don't get me wrong. I wasn't bitter. Or jealous. I had exactly what I wanted. I liked knowing about their relationship because it gave me the knowledge I needed to make my affair with Kat even hotter. It allowed me to set up scenarios where we could push the boundaries further and further. For a time, at least. Until things would get ... I wasn't prepared to think about it quite yet. I was having too much fun.

If the boyfriend was gone for four days, I could safely get Kat out of town for two. My last trip to Vegas had been just before Kat and I started fucking. It had been a memorable weekend with a showgirl acquaintance who didn't mind being spoiled when I came to town. I knew Kat loved Vegas, too. She had told me about weekend trips she took when she lived in LA. She and Kelly would make a game of getting invited to pool club cabanas and see how much of a tab they could run up before undertaking the inevitable quid pro quo of fucking their hosts.

I booked a Thursday night flight that would have us into Vegas by 9 p.m., time enough for a late dinner. Or room service. I called my host at the Wynn and set up a Parlor Suite for two nights. I made dinner reservations at Wing Lei and Joel Robuchon. Then I texted Kat.

"For your reward, I need you to take the day off on March 16," I instructed.

"Weekend getaway?" she responded, with a fingers crossed emoji.

"Boyfriend in NOLA, yes?"

"For four days," she said.

"I'll tell you the details next time I see you," I said. I wanted to see her reaction in person. I suppose I liked to see the reactions in real time to a grand gesture.

"Come over tomorrow?" she said.

***

I obliged. Besides, no matter how difficult it could be to wake up at 3 a.m., Kat's customary naked greeting was addictive. She opened the door and rushed to me, hand instinctively beginning to rub my cock as she kissed me hello.

"Okay, I have been climbing the walls," she said. "You have got to tell me!"

"What have you figured out so far?" I asked.

"St. Patrick's Day weekend," she said, ticking off the first item on one finger. "My man in NOLA for four nights. I figure that gives us two nights somewhere, which means we probably can't go too far."

I smiled. "I love how fucking smart you are," I said. I paused, trying to draw out the moment, but I couldn't. My excitement was too great. "Vegas. Two nights. Get in Thursday night. Fly out Saturday night late."

Kat squealed in delight. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Are you joking?"

"Nope," I said. "And dinner at Joel Robuchon."

Her eyes opened wide. "No way," she said. "At MGM?"

I nodded. She kissed me. "I'm so wet just thinking about it," she said.

"I haven't even told you the sexy plans yet!" I said.

"They can wait," she said. "I need you inside me."

We fucked raw and hard. I didn't take long to cum and filled her with a huge load that was gushing out of her smooth pussy lips as it overflowed. A wave came over me. I felt especially dirty. I moved between Kat's thighs.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

My tongue answered for me, as I licked her cum-covered cunt.

"Holy fuck, you are such a dirty boy," she said. "You filthy fucker, you're going to make me cum."

That wasn't my goal, but Kat erupted before I gathered up as much sperm as I could. I licked her clit for the few moments she needed to cum again. This was fucking filthy. I climbed up her torso and positioned my mouth over hers. She understood perfectly and opened her mouth. I pushed the cum into her mouth, and she swallowed with satisfaction.

"I am a filthy fucker," I said. "I warned you about that. I'm your filthy fucker."

"That was fucking hot!" Kat said. "I'm going to be craving you all day thinking about it."

As she got dressed, we talked about Vegas. "It was really smart of you to book the flight back for Saturday. That's when he'll be blackout drunk. He won't suspect anything," she said.

"I would say I don't care if he does," I said, "but I do care. A lot. I'm not going to jeopardize this."

We kissed again, then she asked softly, "Can we get goodies in Vegas?"

I smiled. "I have an impeccable source."

"You have everything figured out," she said, as she moved to snort her morning lines. She paused. "This trip is going to be really memorable, isn't it?"

"I'm pulling out all the stops," I said.

"Do I even want to know?" she asked.

I laughed and said, "Not if you want to ruin the surprise!"