Traffic Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
5.9k words
4.79
14.1k
14

Part 8 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Vegas continued! So you know that you can expect a lot of drugs and a lot of wild sex. There is a bit more cheating emphasis in this chapter. Thank you for reading and your great feedback! It keeps me motivated, so it's greatly appreciated.

* * *

I woke up with a fuzzy head to a familiar sensation I couldn't place. The fog in my brain lifted as I saw Kat's head bobbing up and down on my cock. I shook off lingering sleep and said, "Well, if this isn't the nicest way to wake up, I'd like to find out what is."

She took her mouth off my cock with a pop. "I'm so fucking horny," she said. "You got me so worked up last night, baby." Her eyes betrayed that she'd already hit the stash that morning.

"What time is it?" I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"A little before 8," she said. As I took stock of my body, Kat renewed her loving assault on my cock. I felt pretty good as I woke up. My head wasn't pounding. The xanax we had taken and the water we had drunk before bed helped a lot with the comedown. I let my fingers wander through Kat's hair as she sucked, then started rocking my hips up a bit to force myself deeper down her throat.

She removed her mouth again and said, "I'm not going to lie, I did a couple lines as soon as I woke up. Do you want some?"

I nodded. She already had them cut for me. I sat up and snorted them quickly. The exquisite rush hit beautifully, and I felt like my head cleared for the day ahead.

"This really is the finest wake-up call I've ever had," I said and pulled her head in to kiss me. I gave a couple extra inhales through my nose to catch any lingering coke crumbs. Kat lay out languidly on the bed, her nude body catching a thin line of sunshine that came through a gap in the curtains. I reached for the touchscreen on the night table and opened the curtains fully. It was a glorious, clear Vegas day.

I maneuvered my body over the top of hers, showering her with kisses.

"Joel Robuchon is at 7 p.m. tonight," I said. "We have a couples massage at 11. We can fill the rest of the day however we want, but I had a proposal on how to spend the time."

"That sounds amazing," Kat said, as my head neared her pussy. Her body smelled faintly of cum still from last night's eruption. "What's your proposal?"

"I want to see how many times I can make you cum," I said as my tongue dove into her cunt. I was so used to her body now, I made her cum quickly. Then I used my fingers on her g-sport as the first orgasm subsided to immediately coax a second one out of her. Then, before she could fully recover, I moved my tongue to her asshole and probed it eagerly. She gasped.

"I love when you're a dirty boy," she panted while I rimmed her. "You push all the right buttons."

As soon as she said that, I slipped a finger in her ass and moved my tongue's attention back to her clit.

"I need you in me," Kat said. I obliged her. Sinking in familiarly. I always marveled at how well my cock fit into her pussy. The morning coke had me feeling especially dirty.

"How often do you think of me when he's fucking you?" I said, referring to her boyfriend.

"Oh god," she said, "most of the time?"

"How much bigger am I?" I commanded.

"Not even close," she said. "I can barely feel him inside me."

"We're going to have some new rules when we get home," I said. Her velvet grip on my cock felt so good. She moved her hand down and splayed two fingers into a victory sign and squeezed them as my shaft went in and out of her, creating a delicious pressure on my cock. "I'm going to start fucking you before you meet him, so you're full of my cum. I might even show up at the restaurant bar when he takes you on dates, so I can watch you."

Kat started bucking strongly, urging me on. Her orgasm built faster than mine.

"You're going to meet him for drinks with my cum on your breath," I said.

"Anything," she panted. "I will do anything."

"As soon as I cum in you? You're going to call him," I said. "And I'm going to lube your ass with my cum while you talk to him."

She came. I was almost in tandem with her. I filled her up and adored the soaked squelching the final strokes made.

I got up and handed her the cell phone from the night table.

"You were serious?" she asked.

I nodded and got back in bed. She pressed the green call button as my fingers dipped into her cunt and scooped out some milky fluid from our joint passion.

"Hi baby," Kat said when her boyfriend picked up. She stifled a gasp as I spread the hot, sticky cum against her asshole. "Just wanted to see how your hangover is." I moved one finger inside her ass. She squirmed.

"Oh, I just got to sleep early," Kat said. "It was such a long day. I'm going to hit the gym in a little bit for a long workout." I inserted a second finger in her puckered hole. "Sounds good babe. Sure. I'll call later when the early games are done. I love you, too."

She hung up and tossed the phone aside on the bed.

"You are such a tease," she said. "I need some coke, but then you can fuck my ass."

I got a devilish grin on my face. I picked up the coke and told her to stick her ass up high. She realized what I was doing and trembled excitedly. I sprinkled a generous amount of coke on her asshole, then scooped more of our combined juices from her cunt. I worked the coke into her asshole, rubbing it in and pressing it deeper.

"Oh, holy fuck, this is so intense," she said. "You better fucking pound my ass so hard."

I rubbed spit up and down my cock and pushed the head into her greedy asshole. She didn't wait for me to enter her all the way. She smashed her ass back against me, forcing my cock all the way inside her.

"You're a dirty ass slut," I said and began spanking her.

"Yes, daddy," she moaned. "I'm your dirty ass slut. You own my ass. You own all my holes."

I watched my cock split her cheeks and stretch her tight asshole. It created an impossible amount of friction.

"Harder," she begged. "Use me."

I increased my pace and unleashed a stinging spank on her ass. She yelped, her sign at how much she loved the hard smacks. She really was wanting it rough. I had an idea.

Suddenly, I stopped and pulled out.

"What are you doing?" Kat exclaimed. Her ass gaped obscenely.

I picked up my belt from the floor. Her eyes got wide. I put the belt around her neck, slipped it through the buckle, and tightened it. The long end I laid on her back, then lined up my cock with her ass again. I reinserted the tip of my cock, then grabbed the belt and yanked it toward me, impaling her ass completely on my cock.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "This is so fucking intense. Tighter. Pull it tighter."

I picked up the pace of my thrusts. Each time I pulled back, I used the belt to pull her to me and plunge back into her. Kat lost her mind. She started thrashing and screaming after a few minutes, an anal orgasm of a whole different magnitude took hold of her. As it shook her body, I pulled back strongly on the belt. She loved when I choked her, and this took it to the next level. I was careful not to pull so hard that I left marks. Her ass clenched over and over.

"Daddy... daddy... daddy," she panted as her body shook. "I've never..." Her body collapsed out of doggy style, and I pushed down with her, keeping my cock in her ass. She was spent.

"I'm not finished yet," I said and gave her ass a playful slap.

"Use me," she said, breathing heavily. "Just fill me up. I'm your whore. I'm all yours. Just give me your cum. Show me I'm a good girl who deserves daddy's cum."

I slowed my pace. I wanted to feel the full length and tightness of her ass. Long, slow strokes brought my orgasm to the surface quickly. I pushed Kat's face into the pillows and ground my cock as far into her ass as I could as my cum shot into her. It was a flood.

"Fuck daddy," she said, "it feels like you're peeing in me there's so much cum. I'm going to have cum leaking out my ass all day."

I collapsed next to her and took the belt from around her neck. "Too much?" I asked.

"God no," she said and smiled. "So fucking hot. The perfect tightness. It heightened it so much. That might have been the best fuck I've ever had."

I made a move to get up, but I stopped and kissed her ass cheeks. They were pink and her asshole looked used. I felt very satisfied and surprisingly energetic. It wasn't even 10 a.m.

As if reading my mind, Kat said, "I feel so awake and alive right now!" She got out of bed, and we kissed. I massaged her ass cheeks. My cock stirred again already.

"Let's shower and eat," I said. "I'm starving."

We washed and kissed. My cock hardened again, but we needed food before our massage.

"I feel like a geyser of cum shot up my ass," Kat laughed. "That booty bump you gave me was the nicest high. Let's do that again later."

"Count on it," I said.

"I want you to try it," she offered.

"How about after the massage, we come back here, take a bath, and get really nasty before starting the party again?" I suggested.

Kat reloaded the bullet and vial with cocaine. She pumped the bullet once in each nostril.

"Just making sure it still works!" she said.

She offered it to me, but I declined. I was on a sexual high after our anal session. It had been profound.

* * *

We grabbed coffee and a quick breakfast at the Wynn Cafe, before heading to the spa. Kat joked that the masseuse might notice my hand prints embedded on her ass. We kissed before we went to our separate locker rooms. We had time for a steam and the sauna before we met up for the massage. It was the perfect remedy for our partying so far.

The massage was a treat. I slept through most of it, and we emerged improbably refreshed. After less than 15 hours of nonstop Vegas debauchery, we were as good as new.

Back in the suite, I started a bath, so we could remove the aromatherapy oil from our bodies.

"I'm going to pamper you," she said. She washed me, then herself. She paid particular attention to my cock, balls, and ass. She nibbled my ears and whispered, "Just trust me with this, okay?"

I nodded. She brought us towels, then told me to bend over on the edge of the bed. This felt oddly submissive to me, yet how many hundreds of times had I told women to do the same? She spread my cheeks and lightly rimmed my asshole with her tongue.

"Did you know Kitty Kat is a dirty ass-eating slut, too?" she said.

"No," I said.

I felt Kat move away from me, then heard a long inhale as she snorted more coke. I felt her kneel behind me.

"It'll feel like a little bit of pressure, baby," she said, "but just try to relax."

She pressed a finger up my ass, then pushed gradually deeper by moving it in a circular motion. And, as she did so, an incredible fire overtook me. The coke. She had put coke in me.

"Holy shit," I said. "You weren't lying. That's... so fucking intense."

"I told you," she said. "It's the best high."

My cock was iron hard, poking uncomfortably into the bed. Kat tongued my ass a little while longer, then told me to get up. As I did, she lay down on the bed. She let her head hang off the edge, her luxurious hair hanging seductively near the floor.

"Now fuck my face," she ordered. "Treat me like I'm that slut waitress from last night."

I was flying high and in a very kinky mood. I tweaked Kat's nipples as I slid my cock into her waiting mouth. The angle into her throat, with her head over the edge of the bed, made it so easy to get deep into her. I could see her throat bulge as I fucked her face. She played along, gagging and groaning, spit pushing out the sides of her mouth. My pace quickened, then I almost did a squat against the edge of the bed, burying myself deep in her throat and holding my cock there until I saw her legs kick and struggle. I pulled out and gave her a break. She breathed heavily. My cock throbbed visibly, the coke and adrenaline coursing through my body. I moved my body forward more, positioning my ass above her face and enabling my hands to reach her cunt.

"Eat my ass, you dirty slut," I commanded. Her tongue eagerly flicked out, and I smothered her with my ass. As I pushed my ass down on her face, I reached a finger to rub her clit. Her body convulsed, but she didn't stop licking. As she rimmed me, my cock felt closer to explosion. It was such a new and incredible feeling, being pushed closer to orgasm simply by Kat licking my asshole.

I moved back to the floor and started fucking her face again. It wouldn't take me long to cum. I spotted one of the empty Champagne flutes from yesterday on the bedside table. As I felt the sperm move from my balls to my cock, I grabbed it. I pulled out of Kat's mouth, spit covering her face, and told her to lick my balls. She took them, one by one, in her mouth, and lathered them with her wet tongue. I jerked my cock into the Champagne glass and erupted, squirting shot after shot. When my cock ran dry, I rubbed the tip against the glass to get the last drop of cum and smiled at Kat.

"Here's your reward, my little cumslut," I told her. She sat up, a bit unsteadily, tears and spit from the intensity of the face-fucking streaking her face. I extended the glass to her.

"This is the only reward I need," she said and smiled wantonly. She tipped the Champagne glass all the way up. I watched my sperm slide across the glass and into her mouth. She flattened her tongue and let the sperm spread out in her mouth. She pulled the glass away and showed my load to me. Then swallowed greedily.

"Your cum is so delicious," she said. "It might be my favorite thing to drink."

I laughed. We kissed. I let my hands roam her taut, supple body. And, for an instant, I thought of Kat as my girlfriend.

"Your turn," I said.

Kat shook her head. "It's okay, baby," she said. "This was about you. And I want to build up a little edge." She bit her lower lip. Her eyes twinkled. "And I think I want you to make me cum in public."

I grinned at her. "I love that idea," I said.

We got dressed and chatted. She put on a sundress, and I noted the absence of panties.

"Easy access," she said. "How did you like your first booty bump?"

"Seriously, it was incredible," I was still buzzing and feeling the high.

She sidled up to me and kissed me. "I'm glad I could make you feel so good," she said. "I love when you dominate me. Being used like that makes me feel like such a whore. It's the best feeling."

"Oh really?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"You haven't figured that out yet?" she laughed. "I guess we haven't really talked about it. The first time I realized I liked being used? Was in college. There was this guy in my dorm sophomore year who was the weed guy. I didn't smoke too often, but one day I passed by his room. The door was open. I thought, hey, I'd like to smoke. I'd never, like, bought weed or anything. I'd only done it at parties or in groups when it was getting passed around. Maybe I was naive. Anyway, I stopped in his room and asked him if he had any stuff. He quoted me prices for different bags. And I guess I looked confused, and said, I just wanted to smoke some. He told me to come in and closed the door. He packed a bowl for me, and we passed it back and forth. A couple of bowls in, I was so stoned, and when he came to pass the bowl back to me after a hit, he had pulled his dick out. I don't really know why, but I took another hit and blew the smoke on his dick and laughed. Then he put a hand behind my head and, not too hard, kind of nudged me forward. I just let him put it in my mouth and use it. I was sitting there, just holding the bowl, sucking his dick. He came so fast, and I'll never forget, he just pulled out and shot his cum all over. It was all over my shirt, and I remember being a little pissed off because it was close to dinner time, and I wanted to wear that shirt to dinner." She laughed. "But then I realized my pussy was soaking wet. I couldn't ever remember feeling so turned on. I thanked him for the weed and went back to my room, and I think I made myself cum like six times in a row. I was so turned on."

I kissed her. "That's so fucking hot," I said. "He unlocked something in you. That's magical. I hope you thanked him."

She laughed hard. "Oh, I sucked his dick for weed all the time after that. And look," she lifted her dress, "even now just telling you, look at how my pussy is just flowing like a faucet remembering it."

Her bare lips were coated in a sheen of glistening arousal. I could see the sticky inner thighs between her gap.

"It's too bad you don't want to cum right now," I teased. "We'll have to save it for somewhere on the Strip!"

* * *

We spent the next few hours Strip-hopping. We started next door at the Venetian, where we took a break at Bouchon Bistro to drink cold white wine and eat oysters on the patio. We took turns with the bullet in the restroom, and our energy level remained invigorated. It was exciting to just be another anonymous couple in Vegas.

We played craps at Aria, then stopped for drinks at the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan. Kat particularly loved the Cosmo.

"This is where Kelly and I would stay," she explained. "The Marquee, day and night, was our favorite. I'm guessing I've done more blow and taken more dick in this hotel than anywhere else in the world." She laughed.

"I'm no stranger to a little Cosmo debauchery," I said.

"Oh, now it's your turn to tell," Kat said. We sipped our cocktails, and I began.

"It's really not all that remarkable," I said. "But a couple years ago, a few buddies and I came out here and got a pool bungalow suite for our fantasy football draft. You want to talk about making things easy? Go out to the Marquee pool on a late August day when it's 110 degrees out, find girls who are roasting in the sun, and point over to the bungalow and say, hey, if you want free drinks, come check out the air conditioning and rooftop hot tub." I laughed. "Anyway, my move was to always scope out girls who were a bit younger, probably didn't have the financial wherewithal to keep up with $20 cocktails, and make the offer."

"You are such a predator," Kat teased. Her eyes radiated warmth.

"And that trip I found this group of LA girls," I chuckled. "I guess it could have been you once! I had watched them from the bungalow for a while. It was pretty early in the afternoon, and they had started early. But they were nursing their drinks. Either they were being careful of getting too drunk, or they had a budget. I was betting on the latter because, well, what did it matter? I approached them, three blondes and a redhead, and asked them if they were interested in cooling down at the bungalow suite with Champagne and whatever else might appeal. They were skeptical at first, but I waved at a buddy, and he waved back, and I guess that was sufficient for them to think it was legit. It was also hot as fuck out. I marched back to the bungalow with a shit-eating grin on my face, these four total hotties following me."

"I bet you loved that," Kat said.

"Oh, I ate it up," I said. "I brought them into the first floor, and there was a mini-mountain of coke and a bunch of ecstasy on the coffee table. A bunch of edibles. Magnums of Champagne and a bunch of liquor. They felt like they hit the lottery. And in those situations, you can always tell who your best prospect is by seeing how they react. In this case? All four of them asked for drinks and then wanted to know if the coke was fair game."

"Manners," Kat observed. "That's what Kelly and I always did. We asked permission. I guess it comes off as deferential, even submissive."

"Exactly right," I said with a grin. "Anyway, to cut to the juicy bits, I zeroed in on the redhead right away, but she was a bit of a tease initially. I was attentive to her, and she tried to act aloof. Showed her the hot tub. Showed her the huge shower and bathroom at the top of the second floor. Refilled her Champagne before she emptied the glass. I took her up to the bathroom with some coke and did a couple bumps off her cleavage. She did a couple huge lines off the sink, and the next thing I knew, she had one leg up on the side of the bathtub and was pulling my cock inside her."

12