Traffic Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is hot," Kat said. "You're getting me wet again."

"The tub had a window above it that looked out on the Bellagio fountains. So here I was, two hours after meeting this chick, balls deep in her with this ultimate Vegas view. I just closed my eyes and used her. I totally just came inside her, no clue if she was on birth control or anything. It was fucking dirty, and I knew it." I gave an evil grin. "And when I pulled out, my cum just leaked out in a pool at the edge of the tub. She turned around to kiss me, and I told her to lick it up. She did, and she made a show of it. She lapped up every drop. I'm not going to lie. I was impressed."

"That is just so fucking dirty, babe," Kat said.

"Never even got her name," I laughed. "Wasn't the first time."

Kat turned serious. She finished her drink and said, "You need to take me back to the room and fuck me."

I raised my eyebrows. "Who said it needs to be back in the room?" I said. "That's a long walk, and I would hate to make you wait to cum when you need it so badly."

She bit her lower lip. She was game. I loved her tells. I paid the tab, and took Kat by the hand. We went up the escalators, past the second floor and its slew of restaurants, and up to the fourth floor, where the convention center was. It was after lunch on Friday, and the crowds were sparse. I had attended a conference there a few years prior and noted the relative seclusion of the restrooms. I took her hand and led her to a ladies' room in an area that appeared not to have any meeting activity.

"You first," I said, "just to make sure it's clear."

She went in and returned a few moments later with a naughty grin on her face. We made our way to a handicapped stall, locked it, and embraced in a frantic kiss.

"I need you," she said. I pulled my pants to my ankles and sat on the toilet. She hiked up her dress, and my fingers greedily sought her pussy to feel how wet she was. She stroked my cock a couple times as a formality then impaled herself on it.

Our eyes locked as we humped up and down in unison. Our lips locked, and I savored feeling the slick, sticky pussy juices running down my balls. The urgency and need was palpable between us.

"Oh, god, I can feel your cum coming out of my ass," Kat exclaimed. I ran my hands to the back of her thighs and felt the thick cum leaking out of her puckered little hole.

"That's so nasty," I huffed. "Now I'm going to give you a load in that hot little cunt."

Kat bucked wildly on me. It was our good fortune no one came into the restroom as we hit our respective climaxes. She finished first, then buried her face against me as she came back to earth. Then she turned around and seductively bent over so I could see her ass and pussy. She sat down on my cock again, this time reverse cowgirl and twerked up and down. More of my cum from our morning anal session trickled out of her ass. That was enough for me. I gripped the metal bar next to the toilet and braced myself. I thrust up to meet Kat's cunt and shot what cum remained in me up her pussy. She stood up and spread her cheeks, glancing over her shoulder to whisper, "That's all three holes you've marked, and it's barely after lunch time."

She let her dress fall back into place, while I stood up and put my pants back on. Her neck was flushed and dotted with a sheen of sweat. I wiped my brow. The automatic flush on the toilet went off. Kat took her purse off the hook on the back of the stall door, but not before she grabbed the bullet. We each took a couple bumps of coke and kissed. She left the stall first to make sure the coast was clear. I followed.

We held hands and giggled like school kids as we made our way back to the main drag of the Cosmopolitan. As we rode down the first escalator, I stood a step lower than Kat. I turned around and started making out with her. I touched her cheek and ran a finger behind her ear, hooking her dirty blonde hair behind it.

"This is the best break I've had in a long time," I said.

"You just love a no-limits coke whore," she said and laughed, brushing off the intimacy of my moment.

"And I always have," I said. "How many times have you cum today?"

"Five," she said.

"We've got a long way to go."

* * *

We took a leisurely walk back to the Wynn through the Bellagio and Caesars Palace. We had a couple drinks along the way. We both fed off the Vegas energy. The people watching, as always, was great, and we just enjoyed feeling the energy of the place. It was pure magic to feed off the sense of adventure that permeated the scene.

The afternoon was warm and sunny. The sports books were packed with NCAA basketball fans. We placed a couple bets as we worked our way up the Strip back to the Wynn, and we plotted the rest of our afternoon. We planned to hit the tables at the Wynn for a bit and have a few more drinks. MGM would have a limo to pick us up for Joel Robuchon at 6:45 p.m. We needed time to clean up and to fuck.

Craps was a bust, but we enjoyed some Champagne. We bumped up in the bathroom a couple times. The energy level we maintained was amazing. The vibes were so good. At the sports book, we placed parlay bets on that evening's college basketball games, and Kat flirted with a couple college boys. They called her a cougar, and she laughed.

"You're no cougar," I said. "You're a Kitty Kat."

We returned to the suite, kissing on the elevator ride up, and I let my hands wander around the loose fabric of her dress. She rubbed her hands up and down my chest as we made out, then brushed one over my cock, digging in my pocket to feel it stir.

Back in the room, she took off my clothes and got on her knees just as the door closed. She had palmed the vial of coke from my pocket and dangled it in front of me.

"I have been thinking about this all afternoon," she said, taking gentle fingers and lovingly stroking my cock. It hardened rapidly under her touch. "Enough bumps," she said. "I need a real fucking line."

She poured a large amount of cocaine onto my cock, the vein running along its length throbbing visibly. She didn't even bother to get a straw. She just covered one nostril and greedily snorted up as much of the coke as she could. Only the finest bits remained on my cock, and she licked her way up the shaft, then rubbed her gums, to ensure that she got every bit of the high.

"I don't care," she said, "there is nothing better than just snorting a fat fucking line of coke."

"Watching you snort it might be better," I said.

We kissed. I gruffly took off her dress and picked Kat up. She wrapped her legs around me. I put her down on the couch, lined up my cock with her cunt, and pile-drove into her. I pounded her until she came once, then lifted her up again, this time dropping her on the dining table but never letting my cock slip out of her. I'd cum so much that day, it would be hard for me to hit the apex again soon, but I stayed intensely hard, and I was going to fuck Kat for all it was worth.I pressed her legs wide apart and shoved them back above her head, giving me access as deeply as possible to her nether regions. I bumped her cervix, which always drove her quickly to the precipice of orgasm. She came again, and I abated the pace of my thrusts so they were long and slow. Her pussy was still plenty wet.

"That's eight," I said, updating her daily orgasm tally.

"Give me nine, daddy," she said.

I pulled out of her and positioned one of the dining chairs near the window overlooking the Strip.

"Bend over the back," I instructed.

Kat complied, and I reentered her doggy style, the unfolding energy of the Strip below serving as our rhythm as we copulated again. I worked my thumb into her asshole, which squeezed it pleasantly. I marveled at Kat's ability to stay wet through all the cocaine and fucking. It was pleasant, but I thought I'd ratchet up the pressure on our fun.

"Imagine if your boyfriend could see you right now," I said, digging my thumb a bit deeper into her ass.

"Oh god," she groaned.

"I bet you wouldn't even stop if he walked through that door," I said. "When I'm inside you, it's the only thing in the world you care about."

"It is," she said. "It is, daddy."

"What would he say if he knew you were a cheating coke whore for a real man?" I asked rhetorically. I removed my thumb from her ass and spanked her. "How would he feel seeing you beg for my dick in your ass? For my cum?"

Kat reached back for my thighs and tried to pull me into her faster.

"You own me," she cried. "You do, John. I'm yours. I'm your slut. You tell me to do something, I will always say yes. Just don't stop giving me that dick. Fuck your slut."

I felt her building. I pushed just one more button.

"I wonder if he'd jerk off watching us," I said. "Or if he'd cry." I laughed.

"Probably both," she said. She moved her fingers to her clit and started rubbing furiously.

"I'd make him eat my cum out of your cunt," I said. "Maybe have you tell him how good it was to have a cock that actually filled you up."

"Keep going," she begged. This was satisfying.

"I'd tell him he needed to ask me for permission to fuck you," I told her. "But that he could only use condoms." Her hips bucked. She was getting close. "He'd know, of course, that he'd never made you cum. Only big cocks make a whore like you cum." I laughed again. "I could tell him he would have to pay to fuck you. Pay to fuck his own girlfriend!"

The dam broke, and Kat exploded for the ninth time that day. Her relative silence turned into a moaning series of expletives and dirty talk.

"Yes! I'm with him for his money!" she yelled. "Fuck this cunt. Fucking fuck me, you fuck! Oh god! Oh god! Use me however you want! Whenever you want! Never let me stop being your whore."

Eventually she calmed down. She turned around and melted into my arms.

"That's it," she said. "I'm tapping out. Holy fuck. That was so hot."

I squeezed her ass and sucked a nipple. "I don't know," I said. "I may not be done with you." My cock was still rigid. This woman made me feel like an animal. I told her so.

"You know, I mean it," she said. "I won't say no to you."

"That's just coke and the promise of Robuchon talking," I said.

She laughed.

"By the way," I said, "how are we doing on our progress into the iceberg?"

Kat kissed me. "I think you finally are getting past the tip, sir," she said.

"Long way to go," I observed. "Even though I feel like we've come a long way."

"Wait until you get all the way in," she said playfully. "Now let's get ready, or we're going to be late."

It wasn't even five o'clock. There was nothing like Vegas time. We were only 19 hours in; we had 29 to go.

12