Traffic Girl Ch. 09

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
4.7k words
4.8
13k
14

Part 9 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you for reading, everyone. We are still in Vegas, so just expect the level of debauchery will keep rising!

* * *

"What do you think?" Kat asked as she emerged from the bathroom of our Wynn Parlor Suite. She stood before me in a black, skin tight lace gown that hugged every curve perfectly. I had ordered it and had it delivered from the Chanel store at Crystals.

I whistled. "Jesus, Kat," I said honestly. "You're exquisite. What's the occasion?" I laughed.

I held out my arm to escort her after she picked up the matching black clutch from the room's bar. She smiled at me, "Okay, I've got the bullet and some bars in case we need them."

"My little girl scout, always prepared," I said. "Your chariot awaits."

A gold MGM Grand limousine waited for us at the Wynn's valet station. Restaurant Joel Robuchon provided limo transportation for each reservation, but the highlight was being escorted to the restaurant via The Mansion, the exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel inside the MGM. We rode contentedly, sitting close to one another. I felt the smooth fabric of her dress.

"This is like the culinary dream of mine," she confided. "I've wanted to eat Robuchon's food forever."

"I've only been here twice," I said. "I came with high expectations. And it blew them away both times."

"Well, thank you," she said. "You are just a big softie. Making my dreams come true and all."

We laughed. The limo pulled up to the private entrance off of MGM Road, just east of Las Vegas Boulevard. The gate opened, and we stopped under a portecochier. We were greeted by a stunning woman in a shimmering kimono, who greeted us as Mr. and Mrs. Cameron and escorted us through the Mansion. It was the epitome of Vegas' sumptuousness. The small gaming rooms were sparsely populated and quiet, largely occupied by extremely serious, high-stakes Asian players.

"I never knew this existed," Kat whispered as we followed the hypnotic sway of our guide's ass.

"I don't know," I said jokingly, "I think your ass is better." I had said it a little too loudly, so when she turned around slightly, my face reddened.

"You look stunning, miss," she said to Kat.

"I'm sorry," I said. "My wife's so beautiful it just makes me lose any sense of decorum."

"No apologies necessary, Mr. Cameron," she said.

She led us to the hostess desk in front of the restaurant, and our next stop was a table for two in the center of the grand dining room, beneath a massive crystal chandelier. Kat's black gown complemented the purple velvet of the room beautifully. And for the ensuing four hours, we embarked on a journey down what you can only describe as a magical Vegas river. The wine flowed, from the Krug Champagne to start, past two beautiful bottles of Burgundy, and the incomparable Chateau D'Yquem to finish. The food was delicious, simple, and soulful.

"I get it now," Kat told me early in the meal, as we ate king crab served in a tin topped with a mountain of caviar. "This is a different level of precision. It's as close to perfect as I can imagine."

I smiled at her. The wine buzz had taken over the coke high, which had all but faded to memory, and I felt sentimental. Jess had never appreciated fine dining like this. I shook my head.

"You okay?" Kat asked. "Where did you go just now?"

"Oh, nowhere," I said, probably unconvincingly, "I'm just lost in this meal." At that moment, the showpiece bread cart saved me.

We deferred the limo ride back to the Wynn for half an hour so we could walk off some of the meal's richness. We held hands as we walked into the casino. It was ironic to have perhaps the most upscale restaurant in the country a few steps from a bank of slot machines.

"John, that was truly a dream come true for me," Kat said. "I really..." She trailed off. It was her turn to go somewhere. I ignored it, understanding the feeling.

"Do you want to hit a craps table?" I asked.

She gripped my hand tighter and bit her lip. "Is it wrong that I kind of want to find a restroom? I have a feeling this night isn't ending when we get back to the room."

I smiled at her. "You first," I said and pointed to a ladies' room straight ahead. I marveled at Kat's ass as she walked away from me and admired her insatiable desire to party. I was tempted to call my host and get a table at XS again, but I knew we'd have to save some juice for tomorrow. So I called and requested a table at the Eastside Lounge.

Kat returned with her eyes lit up. "I've been snorting so much," she said. "You're gonna have to butt bump me again soon." We laughed.

I took the bullet from her and hit four bumps in the men's room. The pace of our steps quickened as we made a quick tour of the casino.

"See anything you like?" I asked.

"Besides you?" she said. "You mean guys?"

"Or girls," I offered.

"I've never done much with girls," she said. "Kelly and I used to make out a little to put on a show for guys. But that's about it."

"So guys then," I said. Kat scanned the packed floor.

"I have always had a weakness for a guy like that," Kat said quietly and motioned to a younger guy sitting at a blackjack table. His polo shirt was probably a size too small, revealing large muscles. He was tan. Even from fifty feet away, he had an obviously easy manner. He frequently pushed back his thick hair.

"What about him?" I asked sincerely.

"He's a pretty boy," she said. "It's vanity, I know. But a guy like that? He could be the biggest dirt bag, the biggest jerk. He could have a small dick. I don't care. I'll fuck him, and I'll enjoy it, and I'll cum. The model type gets me off every time."

"Interesting," I said. "I don't blame you. I'd do the same. I have done the same. But I note you weren't talking in the future tense there! You said, 'I'll fuck him,' like you're going to!" I was being playful.

She played right back. "Oh, if I had the chance? I couldn't say no," she said.

I saw a chance to play a game.

"Go tell him," I said.

"Tell him what?" she asked.

"That you'd fuck him," I said. "It's Vegas. Just go up, tap his shoulder, and say, excuse me, but I just want you to know I would fuck you, even if you've got a small dick."

She laughed. "You can't be serious!"

I put on a mock serious face. "You can tell him," I said, "or I will."

"What if I don't come back?" she said over her shoulder as she walked away from me.

She strode with confidence, and a number of eyes followed my Kitty Kat as she approached the blackjack table. She was polite, waiting until between hands, then she tapped the hunk on the shoulder. He turned around, stiffly at first, then his stance softened when he saw who was behind him. Kat leaned close to him. For a moment, his face showed surprise, then broke into a wide smile. My heart quickened. What if she didn't come back? Just before the dealer dealt the cards for the next round, Kat moved in and kissed him. A lingering, tongue-filled kiss. She appeared to say something else, then straightened up, and walked away.

She had a million-dollar grin as she approached me.

"What did you say to him?" I asked excitedly. My cock was hard.

"I just told him that I was walking through the casino with my husband," she said, "and that I felt compelled to tell him that, even if he had a small dick, he could fuck me anytime he wanted."

"You dirty little tease," I marveled. I paused. "You kissed him."

"How did that make you feel?" she said.

"Touch my cock, and it'll tell you everything you need to know," I said.

She brushed against me, the erection pushed against the light wool of my suit pants.

"We might have to go a little bit deeper into the iceberg sometime," she said.

"It's okay if you want to go back and renew your offer to him," I said.

She shook her head. "Not tonight," she said. "This weekend is for us."

* * *

A different kimono-clad beauty escorted us back through the Mansion to our limo back to the Wynn. The walk had helped us digest and, only a bit after 11 p.m., we had the whole night ahead of us. Kat snuggled up to me.

"I feel so good," she said. "I'm horny as fuck."

"I got us a table at the Eastside Lounge," I said. "It's got good drinks. We can cancel if you want and just fuck our brains out."

"Oh that sounds fun, but I'm feeling energetic. What about going back to XS?" she said. "And do you think you can shoot a load in me first? I'm getting addicted to having your cum leak out of me in public."

"I'll never say no to that," I said. I called my host and changed things up. We were able to reserve a table at XS, and I asked for our same servers, if available.

Back in the room, it was a hard and fast fuck. Kat was extremely horny and on edge, and she got off three times quickly before I filled her cunt up once more.

"That's twelve today," I said. "Not too bad."

"Let's beat it tomorrow," she said.

Kat slipped on a skimpy cocktail dress with nothing underneath for our return to XS. It was midnight. I ensured the coke bullet and vial were full. We weren't going to do anything but maximize our time in Vegas.

"Baby, set me up a couple lines, please?" Kat requested as she touched up her makeup.

"You read my mind," I said. From the dwindling backup bag of cocaine, I cut two extra-large lines for her.

She looked breathtaking as she reentered the suite. I couldn't get over how she stayed so seemingly fresh after how hard we were partying.

"None for you?" she said as she took the straw and kneeled before the coffee table. She greedily vacuumed up the first line.

As she rubbed her nose, I said, "I had something else in mind for mine." She snorted her second line just as quickly. "Bend over the couch," I told her. She licked her finger, gathered up the touch of remaining coke dust on the coffee table, and rubbed her gums. She bent over the couch, and I hiked up her dress.

I spread her cheeks apart and licked her asshole, just for fun. My cum had been leaking out of her cunt, and her thighs were bright and sticky with milky fluid. I couldn't wait to take her out in public. Quickly, I formed two lines, one on each butt cheek, and snorted them up.

"I do love body blows," I said. I licked up the remnants of each line, savored the buzz that quickly took over me, and smacked her ass for good measure.

Kat readjusted her dress and kissed me. We traded the bitter taste of coke in our saliva.

* * *

XS was in overdrive by the time we arrived. The line was long, and I never failed to enjoy walking past it to be escorted to a table. Kat and I were in the heart of the action, not far from the DJ booth. The bass thundered inside our bodies. The hypnotic light and laser effects amped up our coke highs. And, just like that, we were ready to party again.

To my pleasant surprise, Caitlyn reintroduced herself as our waitress. I passed her $300 and said we'd do the same Dom Perignon routine as last night. The table was small but had a comfortable perimeter around it keeping out the mashed-together, gyrating throngs of club-goers. We didn't wait for the Champagne to show up before we hit the dance floor.

We returned covered in fresh sweat to find two bottles of Dom, and the ever-attentive Caitlyn popped in to fill our glasses. The Champagne was the perfect refreshment. Kat asked where Juliana was, and Caitlyn said she had the night off. I scanned the room and challenged Kat again to point out a guy or two who she found attractive.

"I can't settle on just a couple," she said loudly in my ear, voice rising above the noise of the club. "Honestly, I think it would be fun to just see which one of them is aggressive enough to take what he wants."

We sat very close together so we could talk above the music with slightly less trouble. My hands roamed her dress.

"What about you?" Kat asked. "Who would you go after if you were alone tonight?"

I motioned to the table of six women to our left. They appeared to be post-college girlfriends on a weekend trip. They gave off a slightly standoffish vibe and obviously were well-to-do enough to have chosen this as their evening's entertainment and fund it themselves.

"Why?" Kat probed further.

I explained my presuppositions to her. "And the brunette right there, sitting down?" I pointed out the woman who was refilling her friends' glasses and seemed to be driving the energy of the evening. "She is going to squeeze every drop of fun out of this night possible. She's the one who wants to really cut loose."

My hand crept up between Kat's legs. Caitlyn reappeared and refilled our glasses. As I motioned for Caitlyn to come chat with us, I made no attempt to hide the fact that I had started fingering Kat's pussy as we sat on the curved couch.

"Is there anything I can get you?" Caitlyn asked.

I shook my head and asked, "The table next to us," I said, nodding my head in the direction of the six women, "girls' weekend?"

"Yup," Caitlyn said. "Want me to ask them over?"

I laughed. "No, no," I said. "We're just playing a game."

My eye caught the eye of the brunette. She had ice blue eyes, plump lips shimmering with lip gloss and fake boobs disproportionate to her thin frame. I was fingering Kat quite overtly now, her legs splayed indecently as I moved one finger deeper in her and another across her clit.

"Games are fun," Caitlyn said.

"Oh, I couldn't agree more," I said, grinning.

The brunette raised her eyebrows and nodded approvingly.

"Caitlyn," I said, "I've changed my mind. Can you send them a magnum of Dom?"

"Certainly, sir," she said.

My fingers never stopped their deliberate movements inside Kat. "Let's see how fun we can make this for us," I said.

Her head was nodding back a little, her eyes closed. "We can't have too much fun, baby," she said. Her pleasure level rose. "We're surrounded by people."

I kept my eyes locked on the brunette ten feet away, wondering what it must have looked like to her through the strobe lights and lasers as I traced a path around Kat's pussy lips, over her clit, and into her cavity with my middle finger. Caitlyn returned too quickly with the magnum for the brunette and her friends.

Kat propped her head up and said, "Babe, let me take a couple bumps. My pussy is on fire from your teasing. I need some." I passed her the vial, and she discreetly leaned below our table. She took her time and must have been snorting a lot. Her hair was disheveled when she popped back up, and she rubbed her nose. The wild, fiery look returned to her eyes. "Let's dance," she said.

I pulled her close to me and said, "I have an idea. Why don't you start? See who starts to grind you. And I'll meet you out there in a few minutes."

She smiled. "Don't forget, I'm not wearing panties," she said. I licked my middle finger, sticky with her nectar, and said, "Oh, I know."

Kat bounced off to the crowd, and I turned around to see Caitlyn escorting the brunette to my table.

Caitlyn shouted, "This is John, who sent the Champagne to your table."

"Megan," the brunette said and formally stuck out her hand. I shook it. She had long, thin fingers that exaggerated how hard her fake fingernails felt against my skin. Body glitter sparkled on her cleavage. "That was really kind of you."

"It's Vegas!" I exclaimed. "I just want to see people have a good time." I glanced to the dance floor to spot Kat but couldn't see her.

Megan said, "Well, it sure looked like you and your... wife? Are having a good time."

"Girlfriend," I said and laughed. "But don't tell her boyfriend that." I caught myself lewdly assessing her body. Her nipples were hard against the thin fabric of her black tube top. Her white shorts barely reached to the middle of her slim, athletic thighs. And she wore absurdly tall Louboutin heels.

She moved closer to me. "Naughty," she said. "I won't tell my boyfriend about the Champagne."

"I'm sure he can't expect a woman of your caliber not to get plied with drinks in Vegas," I said. "That's what he gets for not coming with you."

"Who said I wanted him to come with me?" she laughed. "He's just happy if I bring him some edibles."

"That seems fair," I said and joined her laughter.

Megan was scanning the dance floor, too.

"Well, you and your friends are welcome to join us, if you'd like a bit more space," I said.

"We're probably okay," she said. "But thanks. You might want to see what your girlfriend has gotten into." And like that, Megan was gone.

I turned to the dance floor and in a few moments found Kat. I saw her as if in a still photo. Her arms raised high above her head, body twisting from side to side. Dress above her hips. Sandwiched between two sturdy, younger guys who ground against her. I maneuvered my way the twenty or so feet to stand near her, watching her completely lost in the moment and the music. The mixture of jealousy and arousal I felt was instant and intense. There was the briefest break between songs by the DJ, and Kat extricated herself from her dance partners and threw herself against me, ass still uncovered.

"I think I made that one kid cum in his pants," she said, now grinding against me. "I'm flying, baby. I'm so fucking horny for you again. Let's get a drink." She talked a mile a minute.

We drank a glass of Dom too fast, and I excused myself to hit the restroom to catch up with Kat's coke buzz. I got back quickly, and she palmed the vial and took her turn. She was gone a while and returned with tousled hair, blaming her absence on the long line at the ladies' room. We made out, and I fingered her some more before she pulled me to the dance floor. Our dancing was uptempo, almost frantic. Our hands roamed freely. I glanced at my watch. It was after 2 a.m.

Kat and I went back and forth, drinking Champagne on breaks, taking bumps in the bathroom, and hitting the dance floor. By last call, she had hit peak arousal.

"I can't take it anymore," she said. "You have to get me out of here and fuck me. Let me be daddy's coke whore all night long."

I closed out our tab with Caitlyn, who thanked me for the cash tip and said she hoped to see me soon. And Kat and I forced our way out of the club in record time.

"I am going to do a fat line off your dick, then I want you to just ravage me," she said.

Ten minutes later, after following through on her promise of snorting a line off my cock and letting me do a couple bumps off her tits, I had Kat in my arms and was impaling her against the bedroom wall of our suite. It took less than five minutes to coax the first orgasm out of her.

We moved to the bed, where I fucked her with abandon doggy style. I kept her near the edge of climax, even as one had just washed over her. She came two, three, four times. Then begged for my cum inside her. She urged me on with dirty talk.

"Think about how hot it'll be when my boyfriend eats your cum out of me the first time," she said. "Without having a clue."

The thought was too much. I erupted inside her. She had a way of doing that to me like no one ever had. My butt cheeks clenched as I flooded her pussy. I slammed my hips into hers a few more times, letting her cunt milk every drop into her.

We collapsed in a sweaty mess on the bed and kissed. We didn't need to speak. It was all just too sexy. I shot up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Where's my robe?" I asked.

Kat laughed and said, "Don't worry about it." She casually got up and strode through the bedroom to the front door, comfortably nude. I found my robe in the bathroom and tied it as she opened the door. Caitlyn from XS walked into our suite.

"Oh, I'm so glad you came!" Kat exclaimed. She hugged Caitlyn, who still had on her revealing waitress dress, covered by a light sweater.

Kat turned to me, completely unblinking that she was naked, and said, "Babe, I asked Caitlyn to come up for some coke as a thank you. You don't mind, do you?"

12