Traffic Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watching pretty girls do lines is my favorite thing," I said. I gathered our paraphernalia and put it on the coffee table. The curtains were open, revealing the panoramic view of the Strip.

"The view is insane," Caitlyn said.

Kat was on her knees cutting lines. She told me, "Babe, why don't you lose the robe? Caitlyn, come on. Get comfortable. We're all friends here."

Caitlyn took off her sweater, then sat down to remove her chunky waitress heels.

"Here, sweetie," Kat said, handing Caitlyn the straw. "You need a wakeup call."

Caitlyn smiled. She gladly took the straw, pulled her long blonde hair to one side, and easily snorted up two lines. She licked her finger and greedily rubbed the remnants on her gums.

"Fuck, I needed this so bad," she said and threw her head back, into Kat's waiting lap. Kat stroked her hair and gave her a brief, lip-grazing kiss.

"Stand up," she told her. Caitlyn obeyed. Kat stood and unzipped the back of Caitlyn's dress. Her black thong and strapless bra were the only thing covering her lithe, beautifully tanned body. Kat unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She had hard, upturned breasts that were about twice the size of Kat's and obviously man-made. The two women faced one another and kissed.

"Tell John how I got you here," Kat said.

Caitlyn smiled shyly. "Kat saw me when she was on her way to the bathroom," she said, voice chatty and sing-song. "We did some bumps in a stall and ended up," she stopped and giggled. "Ended up making out a little bit. Coke makes me so fucking horny."

I lost my robe as the girls kissed. I snorted a couple lines for myself, and I made eye contact with Kat, whose head appeared between Caitlyn's legs as she pulled her thong down. She smiled at me.

"And what did you tell me you wanted to do, sweetie?" Kat asked her.

"I want to do a line off John's dick," she said.

"You okay with that, babe?" Kat asked.

"I never say no to a beautiful woman," I answered. Caitlyn was stunning. Tall, skinny, a whisper of blonde pubic hair. Prominent nipples. A very tight ass and virtually no hint of tan lines.

Kat told Caitlyn to stroke me while she got the cocaine ready. She complied, letting her hand confidently jack my cock while she moved in to kiss me.

"You taste like coke," I said.

"I like to party," she admitted.

Kat joined us, getting on her knees with the vial of coke and scooping a generous helping skillfully down my shaft, forming a thick, straight line.

"There you go, sweetie," she told Caitlyn.

Caitlyn got to her knees and licked her lips. Kat passed her the straw, and she snorted half the coke up one nostril before switching to the other. Kat replenished my cock with coke immediately.

"My turn," she said. She sniffed it up effortlessly. "Fuck me, I love cocaine," she said.

She and Caitlyn almost simultaneously turned their attention to me. Kat put her tongue on my cock and made a big show of slowly licking up and down it. Caitlyn took a turn after her.

"Are we good coke sluts for you, daddy?" Kat asked.

I could only sigh contentedly. A double blowjob was one of my favorite things. The two beauties quickly found a pleasing rhythm with their oral ministrations. Kat bobbed her head up and down my cock, while Caitlyn tongued and sucked my balls. Then they switched. Caitlyn's mouth was so much different from Kat's. She was more tentative and less zealous than Kat at giving head, but she made amazing eye contact.

At one point, as Kat picked up a bump of coke on her nail for herself and then another for the blonde waitress, Caitlyn put my cock between her tits, spitting between them to enhance the lubrication and friction. Kat stood up and kissed me.

"Is she a nice present for you?" she asked.

"Lovely," I said. "You're too considerate. I didn't think I'd have two coke whores servicing me tonight."

"As long as I'm your number-one coke whore," Kat laughed.

The double blowjob resumed, and seeing the girls finger each other while they sloppily shared my cock was pure bliss.

"I'm going to cover you sluts in so much cum," I barked.

Kat took control, knowing so well how to coax all the sperm out of me. Caitlyn licked and sucked my balls. It didn't take long until I stepped back and began to stroke my cock to unleash torrents of cum. They sat on their knees before me, tongues proudly jutting out. I closed my eyes and let the cascade of pleasure take over. When I opened them again, Kat and Caitlyn had cartoonish amounts of cum all over their faces and necks. They began licking each other, lapping up the cum and feeding it to one another off their tongues.

I admired the erotic sight and said, "This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

When the cum was mostly gone, I brought them each a towel. Caitlyn, at Kat's urging, was snorting some more coke. She wiped off and then began putting on her clothes again.

"This was fab," she said, "and I don't mean to take your coke and run, but I work again tomorrow."

Kat and I each kissed her goodbye and embraced when she let the door clatter behind her.

"That was fucking hot," I said. "Where did that idea ever crawl in your head?"

"I wanted to say thank you for this weekend," Kat said. "I saw the way you looked at her."

"You aren't jealous?" I asked.

"Jealousy doesn't really have a place between us, does it?" Kat answered.

"You wanna keep going or get a nap?" I said. It was 6 a.m.

"Let's take a couple xannies and rest for a bit," she said.

"We've got about 18 hours until our flight leaves," I observed.

"Think you can keep up and keep it up?" Kat teased. "I've got a lot of sin left for this city."

I didn't doubt her for a second.

12