Traffic Girl Ch. 10

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
4.4k words
4.8
13.1k
13

Part 10 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you for reading, the votes, and the positive and constructive feedback. I really appreciate all of you. This chapter wraps up the long Vegas sojourn for our lovers, and then we are going to get back into what the future holds. Thanks for taking this ride with me!

* * *

Sleep hit hard, and I woke up later that morning to hear Kat on the phone. It quickly became apparent she was talking to her boyfriend. I found my own phone and saw it was 10 a.m. A solid four hours of sleep would be sufficient to party until our redeye flight tonight.

"I'm so glad you're having fun, sweetie," Kat said. She saw I was awake and smiled. She was nude except for a towel wrapped around her hair. How long had she been up? I motioned her to come to me.

"What's the plan for today?" her other side of the conversation continued.

I moved my head over the edge of the bed. When she got close to me, I put my arms between her legs. She got the message and spread her thighs. I pulled her close to my mouth, and she eased her knees down.

"That sounds like fun," she said. "Where are you going to eat? Anywhere fun?" My tongue wetly moved across her lips, then flicked her clit. She gave a light shudder. Kat talked to her boyfriend another few minutes, while I focused on slowly, easily building her pleasure during oral sex.

After she said, "I love you, too," and hung up, she let her weight collapse on my face and began shoving her wet cunt into my mouth.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Just like that. Don't stop. I love the way you eat me."

There is a total joy in making a woman cum from oral sex. It genuinely gave me such a sense of satisfaction and pleasure to help my partner climax. And it never ceased to surprise me how grateful and compliant women would become if you prioritized their pleasure first. It was my go-to move, even on what I knew would be a one-night-stand. Make them cum with your tongue, and you would unlock the deepest level of fun they would permit.

My tongue skittered across her asshole and up to her clit, over and over. Kat came in a rush of moans and thick juice expelling from her pussy. Her quivering body lay next to me on the bed, and I said, "That's my favorite breakfast."

"What surprises do you have for me today?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "I thought the pool would be a good idea at some point. How do you feel about shopping? I suppose I can't send you home with an array of elaborate gifts to explain away?"

"Why not?" she said. "I have my own place. He doesn't know what my wardrobe is like."

"Lingerie and jewelry came to mind," I said.

"Those are things I never buy for myself!" she said happily.

We kissed. "Room service?" I said.

"Yes!" Kat said. "I'm starving!"

A half hour later, I was showered, freshly shaved, and ready for the day. Pancakes, fruit, strong coffee, and eggs with bacon, sausage, and toast were waiting on the dining room table. Kat and I ate and talked like a regular couple. These moments of normalcy were immensely satisfying. But I was also eager to continue this escape. If I could make Kat's fantasies come true, who knew where this could go?

* * *

We browsed through the Shops at the Wynn. She picked out a purse at Celine and a scarf at Hermes. We made our way to Caesars, where we dove into the treasure of erotic riches at La Perla. Kat selected a bodysuit, bustier, and two matching sets of bras and g-strings.

"You just need a dress for Wing Lei tonight," I suggested.

She shook her head. "John, it's too much! This is way too generous."

"But I want you to wear that red g-string set," I insisted, "and you've got to have something that matches it."

We went to Crystals, where she found and fell in love with a black Dior mid-length dress made of wool and silk. It framed her petite top half seductively, while falling just before her exquisitely shaped legs.

"Now just a pair of Louboutins, and you are all set!" I said.

* * *

With the shopping spree checked off my list, we decided to hit the pool. I had a cabana reserved at Encore Beach Club, the Wynn complex's day club. Kat wore a modest but flattering bikini, oversized sunglasses, and a sheer coverup. We left everything in the room except the coke bullet and vial and headed down to see what trouble we could find for a few hours before dinner.

Walking through the beach club, it was hard to suppress my instinct to scope out which women might be most susceptible to my charms. And wallet. I had never had a problem using financial leverage to entice women. Kat noticed my wandering eye.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

"Sorry," I apologized. "Force of habit. I'm usually an insufferable man whore in Vegas."

"No need to apologize," she said. "I meant it. See anything you like?"

I laughed. "You, Kitty Kat," I said. "Only you."

"I like getting inside your mind," she said.

"Okay," I said, as we settled into our cabana, "well, see the bachelorette party group over there?" I pointed across the pool from our cabana to another filled with ten women, all wearing sashes. "Always stay away from bachelorette parties. Unless they approach you first. It's just an invitation to light money on fire."

"And do you see that girl in the cheetah print bikini right there?" I said. "Notice the guy who's trailing her at a little bit of a distance? He never takes his eyes off her and is walking with her." The woman was going from cabana to cabana flirting. "They're just trying to scam drinks."

"This is a fascinating sociological experiment," Kat said, amused. "Inside the head of someone who's just trying to get head."

We laughed. Our waitress approached, and we ordered cocktails and a bottle of Champagne. The cabana provided welcome and necessary shade from the forceful Vegas sun. Kat positioned herself in a corner of the cabana and used the bullet.

"Oh yes," she said as she inhaled sharply after doing two bumps in each nostril. "Let's make the most of this last day!"

I inhaled a couple bumps, too, and we scanned the crowd, waiting for our drinks.

"Your turn," I said. "Who's catching your eye."

"Him," she said without hesitating, gesturing to a tall, heavily muscled man striding confidently past the pool and carrying a beer. His swim trunks were snug, he had a noticeable bulge, even from this distance. "He reminds me of..." Kat's voice trailed away. The man turned, so she got a look at his face. "It can't be. Okay, no it's not."

"Who?" I asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Sort of," Kat said.

"There's a story here," I said. "Good or bad?"

"Good. And bad," she said. "Well, sort of. I mean, good. But."

"Maybe just tell me," I offered.

The waitress returned with our cocktails, then she popped the Champagne. I never got tired of how the club waitresses, especially at the pool, made such a show of bending over directly in front of you to do simple tasks like pouring a drink or opening a bottle.

"I think you gave me pink-eye," I joked with her before she left. I felt some tension from Kat and wanted to break it. I turned my eyes toward her.

"So there was this guy, Patrick, who I used to see in Vegas sometimes," Kat began. "He was a model, and I don't really know what he did for money. He was loaded. Kelly and I met him partying one time at the Cosmo. I was smitten with him -- he was just so pretty -- and I wasn't subtle about it. Kelly paired off with one of his friends, and when we ran out of coke, he said he had some more in his room. I volunteered to go with him to get it.

"We both knew what was going to happen. When we got on the elevator, he told me to get on my knees and suck him. I thought about saying no, but I just felt the heat with him. I knew refusal wasn't an option. So I did. We got to his room and found the coke and did some lines. And then he tossed me around like a rag doll for like an hour. Literally, he just manhandled me. I've never been fucked like that before or since."

I had to adjust my swimsuit to hide my erection.

"Patrick had the biggest cock I've ever seen," she said. She spoke slowly, emphasizing the sincerity of her words. "He knew how to use it. And he stayed hard like no one I've ever been with. He was rough. He was arrogant. He was inconsiderate. But I never told him no. To anything."

She didn't look at me as she spoke. She stared at the pool.

"Added a lot of volume to your iceberg, I'm assuming?" I said.

"He might have created the iceberg," she said.

"Well let's get to the juicy parts then," I said.

"I don't know where to start," Kat said.

"Well, if he created the iceberg, what did he introduce to it?" I pushed.

"I am a super exhibitionist," she confided. "He would say at any random moment, okay, suck my cock. And I would. Hallways. Bathrooms. Parking garages. One time under a table at STK steakhouse. I loved it. I didn't care if someone saw me. I felt like my true self was the one on my knees with Patrick's dick in my mouth."

"That's incredibly hot," I assured her, putting a hand on her leg to remind her I was there.

"Also rough sex," she said. "He never thought of my needs. He just... he just used me. He never gave oral. He never asked permission. He just did. Oh my god, the first time he took my ass. I couldn't walk right for three days. And I took so much pride that I could do it. It hurt, but I came every time."

"Thanks for humoring me when I 'trained' you on anal then!" I said. "And keep going. I'm making a list here."

She laughed and put her hand on mine. "The other big one," she said and paused, "was... group stuff."

My eyebrows arched.

"It was like with anything else," she said. "Patrick didn't ask permission. He was from LA, but we only hung out in Vegas. One time, I was out here with him, and we were fucking in his room, and I guess he had dinner set up with some guy friends. He had invited them to his room for blow and drinks beforehand, and when they arrived, he was in the middle of fucking me. When they knocked, he just got up, let them in, and came back to fucking me. At first, he closed the door. I guess the friends were partying in the living room of the suite. He finished, threw on some clothes, and joined his friends. I wasn't sure what to do, so I got dressed.

"When I came out to the living room, there were four other guys there. Patrick introduced me and said, hey, this is Kat, who wants a blowjob from her? He was so matter-of-fact about it. I never felt like I could say no. I blew all four of his friends. Right there. And it made me so wet. I'd never been more turned on in my life."

"I'm in awe," I said.

"After that? I was just available for him and his friends," she said. One at a time. Two at a time very often. Three of them frequently. A few times even four or five. It lasted about six months, and we would come to Vegas every couple weeks. He called me his 'party favor'. I'm not sure how many guys there were. So many of them were really hot, his model friends. And never any condoms. The entire period was amazing because I had never partied or fucked like that before. But it also became an addiction. I craved it. I was having a lot of one night stands back in LA trying to find a dick like Patrick's. I've never found one."

I was speechless. I drained my cocktail and poured some Champagne.

"I really miss multiple dicks," Kat confessed. "I love being the center of attention. Now I worry about my privacy in a way I didn't then, but I get off all the time thinking about the times Patrick would double penetrate me with a friend. I've never cum harder being passed around from dick to dick."

She let it hang there. We were certainly making progress into the iceberg.

"I'm not going to lie," I said. "I'm a little jealous, but a little jealousy coupled with a lot of arousal goes a long way."

"I'll always tell you the truth," she said. "I'm not trying to make you mad. You're amazing. The most amazing person I've met since Patrick."

I laughed, which pushed away the slight tension that had come between us.

"I will never be mad at you for pursuing pleasure," I said. "I'm sort of... astonished. Jealous. And I'm also scheming. We can have some fun, babe. Don't think we won't. There's just a lot of planning to do!"

* * *

I got the sense that Kat had held something back about Patrick, but I didn't dwell on it. We were into the home stretch on our Vegas trip, and I wanted to enjoy it. The thought of going home to Houston and returning to normal -- whatever that might look like between us now -- sat uneasily in my mind. I also was armed with a great deal of new knowledge about Kat and her likes. She was more enchanting to me than ever. Our mutual kinks and seemingly limitless reserves of sexual desire made me excited. There's no way we couldn't propel this to higher and better levels.

We lounged and drank Champagne. We bumped up on coke frequently, keeping a hum to our energy. At one point, we got into the crowded pool with too-full glasses of bubbly.

"Let's play a game," Kat said.

"I'm in," I said.

"It's called Hooker or Not," she said. "I think that's pretty self-explanatory."

We watched different women around the pool and took guesses about whether they were working girls or civilians.

"You know," I said, "I dated a hooker for a while. Well, escort. High-end."

"You did?" Kat asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I have paid for my share of sex," I said. "Working girls or not. I always found a certain thrill to discover that women would do things for money."

"You mean you got... regular girls to fuck you for money?" she asked.

"Several times," I said.

"No way," she challenged me.

"The last one was about a year ago," I said. "Her name was Katie, and she was a nurse, two years out of undergrad at TCU. It's such a random story about how this whole thing came together." I chuckled, remembering it.

"I was at a bar," I said. "My buddies and I were out, and we had just scored an eight ball. We took turns with it in the restroom, and when it was my turn, my friend just completely missed the handoff to me, and it fell on the ground right next to this girl. She was blonde, petite, but had these incredible tits in a white tube top." I put my hands in front of my face, as if they were holding watermelons, for effect.

"Her eyes lit up," I continued, "and I totally thought I was busted. I just picked up the coke and hurried off to the restroom. After I did my business, I told the guys we should go because this girl at the next table had seen the coke. We were about to hustle out of there, when I looked up and there she was. She was barely five feet, wearing these mirrored aviator sunglasses, and sat down next to me.

"She says, 'You going to share that blow or what?' I couldn't believe it, really. I told her we were leaving, and she asked if she and her girlfriend could join us. I figured this was easy fun, so I said sure. Well, it turned out she had a boyfriend she was serious about and the friend was a lesbian. And they had the biggest fucking coke habit I've ever seen. Katie would crush an eight ball by herself every time we hung out. But she never, ever put out. After a few times, one night when we were pretty coked out, I just said, look I'll give you a thousand bucks to fuck. Your boyfriend won't find out. She said yes, and that was that. For a couple months, we'd hang out every once in a while. She'd do an eight ball, and we'd fuck until she finished it, and I'd give her a grand in cash."

Kat had begun rubbing my cock under the sunscreen-slicked water. "She was immune to your charm," she said, "but not your wallet." She laughed and added, "whatever gets you what you want."

"That's exactly the point," I said. "I'll get what I want. Every time." I looked her dead in the eyes and smiled.

We returned to the cabana, and I closed the curtain. "Bend over," I said, "I want to do a bump off your butt."

Kat complied, and I snorted a solid line out of her crack. I licked her exposed asshole and said, "I'm going to fuck your ass." I licked her a bit more, then pushed some coke inside her. She gasped as the high hit.

"Open the curtains," I ordered. Her eyes got wide, but she obeyed.

We sat along the couch at the side of the cabana, partially hidden from the back but fully exposed to anyone walking from our right. Kat sat on my lap. I pushed aside her bathing suit bottom enough to slide my cock between her cheeks. Our bodies knew each other well. The head slipped past her asshole easily, and she rocked side to side to get my full length inside her. I bottomed out, and we started an easy rhythm. I wanted her to see I could be her new Patrick.

The waitress came back to check on us and flashed a smile that was equal parts annoyance and jealousy. She handed us fresh glasses of Champagne without even missing a beat, and I ordered another bottle.

"Remember me on the tip line," she said.

Kat was gliding back and forth on my lap, facing forward, at a more obvious pace as I reached into my pocket, pulled out five $100 bills, and passed them to our server.

"Anyone could see you getting fucked in the ass," I told Kat. "We aren't being very discreet."

"I don't care," she said, "as long as you give me that fucking load."

It wasn't long before I grabbed her hips and held her in place, thrusting up to unleash a river of cum into her ass.

"Fuck me it feels so warm spreading inside me," Kat whispered. As she climbed off, she immediately put her bikini bottom back in place. She turned around and kissed me.

* * *

At five o'clock, we headed upstairs to freshen up for our 7 p.m. reservation at Wing Lei, the Wynn's excellent Chinese restaurant. We were tipsy and high, carrying the perfect buzz. We rode the elevator with another couple coming up from the pool. The woman, wearing a thong, hung off her muscular husband's arm. Her diamond ring shone brightly.

"Suck me," I whispered in Kat's ear. She looked astonished and shook her head. My face turned cold and stern. She put her hands in my waistband and lowered my trunks a bit. Instead of kneeling, she simply bent at her waist and gave my cock a long lick, then put it fully in her mouth. The stranger next to me looked over, nodded, and flashed me a thumbs up.

"Kat does what I tell her, when I tell her," I said and shrugged.

The elevator stopped to let our companions off, and Kat moved to her knees. I could hear the wife say, "Oh my god!" as the couple walked down the hall. Kat sucked with enthusiasm until we arrived at our floor. As I got out the keycard to the room, she sucked me some more, then continued her oral assault as soon as we stepped inside. I began to face fuck her.

"I'm going to take more control of you," I told her. "I can be your new Patrick. An even better Patrick."

"I will never tell you no," she said and sucked my cock with genuine enthusiasm.

"I'm going to hold you to that," I grunted as I pushed her mouth off me so I could shoot my load on her.

"Cum all over me!" she exhorted. "Cover me like a good little cumslut!"

I did. Her face, neck, and cleavage were painted in cum. It was thick and clung to her obscenely. I got a naughty idea.

"Don't move," I said. I took the spoon and saucer from the coffee setup on the bar and began to scoop the cum off her body, putting it on the saucer. "Strip," I commanded. She obeyed, looking curious.

I grabbed the coke vial and sprinkled several spoonfuls onto my cum. I stirred it in, making it even more viscous but not quite like a paste. My mind was hot with ideas to take Kat to levels of perversion she had never seen. "Get on the table," I told her, motioning to the dining table. She complied again.

"You really are a dirty fucker," she said.

"Lie back," I told her. I took the cocaine-saturated sperm and rubbed it first into her pussy. She moaned. Then I took a generous amount and shoved it into her ass.

12