Traffic Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "I'm so fucking high, and my body is on fire."

My cock was still hard. I put the plate aside and roughly shoved my full length into Kat's asshole.

"Cum is the best lube," I told her as I hammered her anally. She couldn't respond. She was bucking back against me, moaning wildly, and completely consumed by pleasure. I was astonished at how much pleasure I felt again after having just come a few minutes before. I leaned forward to drive deeper into her ass, making my strokes long and forceful, so she could feel the full length of my cock in her tight hole. I reached down and gripped her neck, squeezing hard and pressing down on the table. She gasped. I came again and pulled out, knowing Kat hadn't reached her peak.

"Jesus, I'm so close!" she panted. I smiled. "You fucker," she said.

"How was this for a Patrick impersonation?" I asked.

"Pretty good," she said. "For a first time." She smiled, always willing to dish it out right back to see if I could take it.

"We've got to get ready, Kitty Kat," I said, "but I have one last surprise for her. Get dressed."

We showered quickly and dressed for dinner. The Dior dress was exquisite on her. I thought she looked like a barbie doll and told her so. I had a small rectangular box in my hand. I gave it to her.

"This is for dinner," I said.

She opened it and found a Lelo clitoris and g-spot stimulator. She looked up at me in surprise.

"It's controlled by Bluetooth," I told her. "The app is on my phone. Put it in now, or we'll be late for our reservation."

Kat kissed me and said, "This is so naughty. I love it. Thank you."

I activated the toy in the elevator. There was no perceptible sound. Kat's legs buckled slightly at first.

"Oh my god," she said. "It's... it's hypnotic."

I left it on a low setting as we walked to Wing Lei. When we got to our table, I turned it to a higher setting, ramping up her path to orgasm as our server explained the evening's specials and taking our drink order.

We ate leisurely, enjoyed more Champagne, and I edged Kat the entire meal.

"I am soaking my new panties," she said. "I'm not sure if it's how horny I am or just your cum leaking out of my ass again." We laughed. The picture-perfect, perverted couple.

We stopped in at the Parasol Down bar after dinner for one last drink before we had to pack and head to the airport. There, I turned the Lelo to its highest setting and made Kat cum. We were sitting outside, the pleasant cascade of the waterfall hiding most of her low moans. As her pleasure crested, I looked her in the eyes and said, "I just wanted you to cum in public."

We returned to our room and made love. It was tender and slow. Kat's desire was massive thanks to the hours of edging and buildup. She came four times before I filled her up with the last few drops of cum my balls could conjure up. We showered and packed. Kat evaluated the cocaine stash.

"There's enough for a couple lines," she said. "Want one?"

I shook my head. Kat happily set them up and snorted them. I stared out the window at the Strip. Vegas had always been my favorite escape. This weekend took it to another level. I wasn't fully prepared to go back to Houston. I didn't want to go back to short, 3 a.m. trysts with Kat. I was going to have to make some tough decisions. And come up with some creative ways to get the time I now knew I needed with her. She had given me plenty of material to ponder. It was up to me to seize the moment.

12