All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 10'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Getting better and better. Things are ready to go further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG! 5 Stars!! This was one of the hottest chapters/scenes ever! You are a great erotic writer. I still hope he makes her a hooker for him. I think that's what Patrick did!

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Lovely. Perhaps I wasn't on your wavelength. Maybe to the uninitiated the drugs seemed inherently bad, but perhaps what happens in Vegas really stays in Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story and definitely well written, but if there is anything but a train wreck waiting for these two at some point, its the story loses credibility. No one can sustain this level of coke without crashing. Also, if the gentlemen can afford this kind of life-style, how much more money does her boyfriend have that she is with him?

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Yes, well, that all brings back some memories. It doesn't have to end up as a train wreck, but no one can run at that pace very long......... Of course, it is your story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thinks it's great to have a sexual tryst with someone who has similar appetites and that they are story telling. However John has far more control about himself whereas Kat admits several times she can completely lose it. I don't see how it's possible to sustain it for the long term. She admits she's a golddigger and John says and compare himself with Patrick to frequently. Nice to have fun, but no long term material since I think Kat is clearly mixed up/messed up in several ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES