Traffic Girl Ch. 16

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
4.2k words
4.72
10.7k
8

Part 16 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the culmination of LA. A lot goes down here, especially the women! Seriously, I am grateful for your feedback and engagement. Thank you for reading!

* * *

"Go enjoy your surprise!" Kelly urged Kat on.

Kat walked toward Patrick, slightly unsteady. I couldn't hear their first words as they were reintroduced. But it didn't take long before I could guess. Kat put down her Champagne glass and sank to her knees. She undid his pants and began sucking his cock with incredible adoration.

"Come on," Kelly said to me, "let's go inside. I have something for you, too."

It hadn't occurred to me that setting up Kat with Patrick might give me another night with Kelly. That was far from a disappointing prospect. I looked back to the panoramic view of the pool as Kat sucked Patrick in the sunshine, the bright light made me wonder if we were indeed playing with fire.

"So what's your plan for us?" I said.

Kelly laughed. "Us? Oh, there's no plan for us," she said. "I have been used and abused in the last twenty-four hours. I need to take it a little bit easy. I'll party, but staying up all night with three cocks means I need a little recovery time! Besides, I have dinner with a girlfriend tonight."

"Okay," I said, confused and curious.

"In a few minutes," Kelly explained, "a friend of mine is coming over. She's your surprise for the weekend."

I arched my eyebrows. "Now my interest is piqued," I said.

"She's a little porn starlet I've taken under my wing," she said. "That should give you an idea of what kind of night you're in for. But be careful. She's only 22. She still needs some polishing."

"You're incredible," I said. "That's too generous."

"I'll go get ready and take off once I introduce you," Kelly said. "You four enjoy yourselves, and I'll rejoin later."

I sat and sipped on a glass of wine while I watched Kat service Patrick by the pool. It was easy to see the aggressiveness of his manner with her. It was particularly interesting to witness since it was utterly at odds with the chill, affable person I had talked to for a couple hours. And it was even more fascinating seeing this dynamic play out without any sound. He face-fucked her by pulling her hair. He slapped his cock across her face frequently. He smothered her face into his balls. It was rough and, from a distance, entirely uncaring. My cock was rigid as I drank in the scene.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. Kelly rushed down the stairs, beating me to the door.

"Darling!" she said as she flung it open. "Come in!"

In walked what I can only describe as the living embodiment of sensuality. She was tall, at least five-foot-eight, with fire red hair that looked silky and full-bodied. Her porcelain skin drew attention to her hazel eyes and high cheekbones. She wore a skintight white cocktail dress and minimal makeup, both of which created unexpected irony given her profession. For a moment, I forgot entirely about Kat.

"April," Kelly said, "this is my dear friend John. John," she turned to me, "this is April Snow."

"Enchanting," I said, taking April's hand.

"Nice to meet you," she said in a surprisingly genteel southern accent. I was not expecting it.

"I've taken to mentoring April in the ways of business," Kelly explained. "She has real star quality, which I think you already understand, John. Since I have to abandon you for dinner, she's agreed to repay my generosity by keeping you company." She next turned to April and said, "Darling, he is a real find. I don't think you'll find this assignment very difficult." The phrasing made me curious, but I cast that aside for the time being.

"I can already tell I'm going to relish it," April said, unabashedly looking me up and down like I had done to so many women in my life.

Kelly hustled out the door, leaving me alone with the exquisite redhead. I almost felt sexuality drip off of her like sweat.

"Can I get you a glass?" I asked April, motioning to the wine.

"Please," she said, "I'd love one."

"Help yourself to anything." I nodded in the direction of the cocaine.

"I'll never say no to that," she said. I poured her a glass of wine and brought it to her. "Do you want some?" she offered. I nodded, and she skillfully and enthusiastically cut up lines.

"So Kelly really is your mentor?" I asked, trying to hint at something else.

"She is kind of a mentor and manager for me," April said. "Porn was on my radar screen for a long time. My sex drive is just insane. But my business sense, well, it's just easy to get taken advantage of. I met her at a swingers party that a casting director brought me to, and she has been very kind to me since then."

"She seems very kind," I said.

"How about you?" she asked.

"I met her yesterday," I laughed. "My girlfriend used to live in LA, and they hung out together."

"Oh, where is your girlfriend?" she said. She snorted two lines.

I motioned outside the window toward the pool. Kat was still on her knees. It had been almost an hour.

"Ah," April said, "that must be Patrick. Kelly told me about him."

I took a couple smaller lines for myself. April continued talking, "It's sexy when guys share." She moved closer to me. "But I like to play my own game."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Seeing how long it takes for men to forget their girlfriends when they're with me," she said and grinned.

We were interrupted by Kat and Patrick coming inside. Kat's hair and face were a mess. Tears streaked her cheeks from the intensity of Patrick's oral domination. She walked quickly to the coffee table and cut four lines, essentially ignoring us. She hadn't sat on the sofa, merely bent over. And I could see how wet she was. Strings of juice trailed down her thighs, even reaching her calves.

"You sure you don't want some, baby?" she asked Patrick. He shook his head.

She took all four lines herself, then picked up one of the smaller plates of coke and announced, "We'll be upstairs." Her eyes were manic. I wondered if she even knew I was there. Lust drunk was the term that came to mind.

"Jesus, he is hung," April said in a low voice. "That's at least eleven inches easily. Trust me. I know. It might be twelve."

I shook Kat's cool treatment off. I had almost expected it, and I wasn't going to dwell on feeling stung, not when an exquisite redhead was engaging me.

"I imagine you have some stories you could tell about that!" I said.

"If you're lucky, maybe I'll share," she said. "Right now? I'm a little jealous that your girlfriend has been sucking dick. Can you help me out?"

I smiled and nodded. April stood up and peeled off her dress. I was surprised and pleased by two things. First, her breasts were natural, with puffy pink nipples. Second, she left a landing strip of red pubic hair above her pussy lips. I cupped her tits and sucked lovingly on her nipples.

"Don't ever let a surgeon play with these," I said. "They're incredible."

"Well, at least not until they start sagging," she said.

She sunk to her knees and pulled down my shorts. She ran her white fingers over my hardening shaft and said, "This is a beautiful dick." She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, extended her tongue, and made one long lick across the underside of the shaft. She closed her full lips around the tip, then took my full length into her throat, quickly pulling off and spitting on my cock. Then her mouth covered it again for two long strokes into her throat.

She pulled off again and, while stroking me, said, "Your girlfriend is cute. Very cute. But wouldn't you rather get your dick sucked by a real whore?"

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. "There is something magical about a real whore," I said.

April worked my cock like, well, a pro. She demonstrated another level of understanding about how to handle the sensations a man feels when he gets head. She would suck it hard and fast. Then slow down. Added some hand strokes in and then take them away. She varied the speed and intensity constantly. She was a true student of oral sex, figuring out what got the most positive reactions from me, then doubling down on those things, like her long, very wet strokes with her whole mouth up and down my shaft. She brought me to the brink, then pulled off and sucked my balls, backing me off. I was putty in her mouth.

"Sucking dick makes me so wet," she said. "One time, at one of Kelly's parties, there was this really famous actor. Someone I had had a crush on since I was a kid. I hooked up with him, and I came just from sucking his cock. He didn't even touch me. I blew him, and it got me off. I think I left a puddle on the floor."

"You have one of the best mouths I've ever felt," I complimented her.

"I'll tell you something," she said as she kept sucking. "Your dick is better than his."

She hopped up and turned her attention to the coffee table. She snorted up three lines that were left, already cut. "I fucking love coke, too," she said. "Don't ever believe them when they tell you pormstars aren't high. I have yet to see a set where there wasn't coke."

I pulled her to me, her body soft and supple yet firm. I kissed her heatedly. She continued the chatterbox routine, though.

"I need this inside me," she said, grabbing my cock. "I really want to feel it. But I need to warn you."

"Oh yeah? What about?" I said.

"What I'm known for best," she said and guided my cock into her, "is how much I love anal."

I savored her wet, velvety pussy. "Don't take this the wrong way," I said, "but you are way tighter than I expected."

She humped back against me and laughed. "Oh, you know," she said, "instead of a personal trainer at the gym, I have one for kegels."

My pace was quick and stayed that way.

"You have a really nice dick," April said. "It's thick but not too long. Some guys are just so big they stretch you one way or another until it hurts!"

I laughed. "I'm sorry," I said, "you are just so technical in your evaluation. I'm impressed by your knowledge. You're like a dick doctor." We never broke stride from our fucking.

"You're right," she said. "I should be showing off my other talents."

"You're doing pretty well," I said. I loved seeing her creamy white ass push against me. Her asshole was bright pink, like her nipples.

"Come on, daddy," she said, changing tone. "Aren't you going to show a dirty little cheerleader how a real man fucks?"

"That's more like it," I said and gave her ass a hard spank. I adored how the white flesh instantly turned pink.

"If you knew what a slut I was," she said, "you'd spank me even harder."

I obliged.

"Yes!" she screamed.

I marveled at how sexy and lithe her body was.

"You want to share your expertise with me?" I slowed down and asked.

She hopped off me and turned around with a grin.

"I think I like anal more than vaginal," she said. "It makes me cum harder."

"There's something you should know," I said. "Anal is my expertise, too."

April wasn't kidding. She had me sit on the sofa and simply straddled me and guided her asshole down over my cock. She swallowed me whole, with nothing more than a sigh after I bottomed out.

"Yeah, fuck me," she breathed, "you have a really, really nice dick."

I sucked on her tits as they swayed in my face. She rode me up and down smoothly, letting my cock come almost all the way out of her ass before going back in at a deliberate, moderate pace.

"Do you want to cum on my face?" she asked. "Or in my ass?"

"In your ass," I said without hesitation. "I always want to fill up a good little slut."

"Do it, daddy," she exhorted. "I've been craving that cum since the moment I saw you. Show me I'm a good girl that can make daddy cum." She leaned in to kiss me and whispered, "Choke me."

I put a hand around her throat and squeezed. "Harder!" she commanded. I complied. She gasped. April crested shortly before I did. When I came, it hit me hard, and I could feel the torrent of cum moving through my shaft and shooting up her ass.

She pulled herself off my cock and ran her hands over her own body, from her tits down her thighs. "Fuck," she said, "that was fun. It's nice to find a civilian who knows what he's doing because it's so much less mechanical than porn. All those guys just have their script of moves they go through."

"Oh really?" I said. I felt a bit tired. The adrenaline of fucking this young starlet, coupled with the intensity of the sex had hit me hard. "Well, I'm glad to give you something off-script any time!"

April laughed and bent over the coffee table to form some lines. She cut up four long, thick ones, intentionally putting her ass on display for me as she did so. It was sexy to see the sticky juices oozing from her pussy getting mixed with the cum from her ass. She passed me a straw and gave me a gentle stroke along my face.

"Here," she said, "daddy first."

I hit the lines, and it reinvigorated me quickly. She saw me intently watching her snort the first and said, "You like seeing girls do lines, huh?" I was impressed with her keen skills of observation.

"I really do," I said. "It's an odd fetish, I guess, but it gets me every time. Such a turn on."

"Well my sole purpose being here tonight is to turn you on," she said seductively. Then she locked her eyes on mine and inhaled the second line, never breaking eye contact. She made a show of gumming the remnants of her lines and licking her finger suggestively with her tongue.

We broke eye contact and realized suddenly just how loud the moans coming from upstairs were.

"You wanna go play voyeur after I clean up?" I asked.

"Yes!" April said excitedly. "I love watching people fuck."

I washed off in the downstairs restroom. I poured us each a glass of Champagne from a fresh bottle of Cristal and brought it with us upstairs. We followed the unmistakable sounds to the open door of a guest room. I drank in the sight.

Patrick was laid out flat on the bed, and Kat rode in reverse cowgirl. We had caught her just as she was bent over a plate snorting a line, as she bucked her hips slowly back and forth.

She threw her head back in a way so familiar to me and said, "God, I can feel you in my stomach." It drew my eyes to her midsection, where you could see her abs bulge each time she impaled herself fully on his cock.

"Holy shit," April marveled. "She is going to be so sore tomorrow."

"You're gonna make me cum again!" Kat screamed. A torrent of dirty talk left her mouth like a tornado. "Fuck me, Patrick! Fuck, your dick is so fucking big. I missed it so fucking much. No one has ever fucked me like you. Don't ever stop. I'm your fuck doll. Use me. Do whatever you want to me. As long as you use me."

April reached for my cock, which was semi-hard already. "They have no idea we're here," she said.

She knelt in front of me, still positioned so she could watch Kat and Patrick from the corner of her eye, and put my cock into her mouth. She moved softly, deliberately, using her tongue to coat my shaft.

I watched Kat pick up the plate again and snort two more lines, before Patrick's hands picked her up by the ass and threw her roughly down on the bed. He fucked her like a piledriver. The guy was a fucking machine. Kat groaned and screamed and urged him on, begging for him to cum.

"Baby, I can't even count how many times you've made me cum," she panted. "It's your turn. You need to fill me up with that cum. Shoot so much spunk in me it's leaking out of me for a week!"

Patrick put a hand firmly around her throat and picked up the pace of his thrusts even more. Kat gasped from the lack of air. He was rough. His butt muscles rippled with the ferocity of his fucking. April kept up a slow pace of sucking me, halfway mesmerized by the display before us.

"Here you go, slut," Patrick growled in a deep tone. "Take it. Fuck! Yes! Take it! Take that fucking load."

He jammed into her pussy forcefully. Kat screamed out, "Oh! Oh! There it is! Oh, yes, baby! It's like a flood! I need your cum, Patrick!" She started whimpering as her body involuntarily spasmed. I had never seen such an intense physical reaction during sex.

April had stopped sucking on me but kept her hand on my hard cock, slowly stroking it. Patrick got off Kat and stepped out of bed. April and I noticed something at the same time. He had just cum, yet his cock was still fully erect.

"Jesus," I heard April mutter under her breath.

Patrick smiled at us. "Hey guys," he said. "Welcome to the show!" He walked into the restroom.

Kat lifted her head up. She was breathing heavily. Her hair was tousled, and sweat beaded on her forehead. Even standing in the doorway, I could see the cum leaking out of her pussy, as well as how red and used it looked. She let a finger absently glide across her pussy lips, and she tasted herself.

Patrick returned, still improbably hard, and Kat motioned for him. She rose up, scooted to the edge of the bed, and kissed him. "I need more," she said. "You know what I need."

Patrick turned to me and said, "Join in if you want."

"No," Kat said without hesitation. "My pussy is too sore. And I'm yours right now." She turned around on all fours and spread her ass for him.

"April, why don't you clean up her mess of a cunt," Patrick offered. I was surprised, but maybe shouldn't have been, that he knew her name.

April grinned and sauntered over to the bed. I began to deeply understand Kat's descriptions of having no willpower when it came to Patrick. April didn't even so much as say hello to Kat. She simply slid beneath her tits and under her perched legs.

"Fuck me, this is a ton of cum," April said as she licked.

Kat moaned. "Oh god, please keep your tongue soft," she pleaded. "I'm so sore." She finally turned toward me and smiled her TV smile. Her eyes remained locked on mine as Patrick took up his position behind her, standing on the floor. April spread Kat's cheeks for him. Patrick had grabbed the plate of cocaine, spooned a large amount on Kat's exposed asshole, then shoved it inside her. Kat moaned as if a rapture had taken over her. She bit her lip then smiled at me.

There was no ceremony as he started inserting his monster cock into Kat's asshole. He popped the head past her sphincter, and she gasped, then yelped as he simply kept going deeper. Her jaw dropped, and she kept her eyes locked on me. The emotions rushing through me were unfamiliar. I was jealous. I was being a cuckold, without a doubt. I was turned on. I felt scared. I was also satisfied. Deep down, I knew Kat had never believed she would see Patrick again. I made it happen.

And then Kat mouthed three words to me. It was unmistakable, "I love you."

I broke eye contact first. I needed to refill my glass, and I did so to the brim. I sat down in an armchair in the corner of the room. Kat's eyes were on fire from the booty bump of cocaine. She begged for him to pummel her ass. He obliged. He fucked her ass like it was a pussy, with no consideration. Kat screamed but took it. April had eaten the creampie out of Kat's cunt and moved to sucking Patrick's pendulous balls. It was riveting to watch, and I couldn't help but stroke my cock lightly. Kat had anal orgasms at quick intervals. Her entire body shook, gripped by some pleasure that took her to ecstatic highs.

"You need to fucking cum in my ass or stop," Kat moaned. "You're going to split me in half!"

Patrick, like some sort of sexual supervillain, said sharply, "Take that load in your ass, slut." And, as if on command, he filled her up. Kat went into the stratosphere of pleasure again. Patrick spanked her as he drove the last ropes of cum into her. April alternated between licking Kat's pussy and Patrick's balls. Then he pulled out, and Kat moved to her side and collapsed. She was panting. April cupped Patrick and kept licking. His cock softened slightly but stayed improbably active. Kat had not oversold his stamina.

12