Traffic Girl Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's done," Patrick said, amused. "Let's go wash up." He directed the statement to April. It was clear Patrick wasn't finished with his fun for the evening.

I walked to Kat. She had her eyes closed, trying to catch her breath.

"I need Champagne," she said to me hazily. I passed her my glass. She took a long swig. "I think you see what I meant about Patrick."

I nodded. My head was spinning. I didn't overload easily, but this had done it.

"Do you want to shower up?" I asked.

"No," Kat said. "I want to just enjoy this for a bit."

We heard Patrick swat April's ass hard in the shower, giving off a wet, cacophonous "thwack!" They were kissing. Kat suggested we go downstairs.

I followed her and couldn't believe how starkly the handprints stood out on her ass cheeks. There was a sheen of sweat on her. The insides of her thighs glistened. Thick, milky cum leaked down her legs. She looked like the definition of "used."

We sat on the couch in the parlor, and she put her head in my lap. I stroked her hair.

"Was it everything you hoped?" I asked.

"I can't even tell you," she said. "It's like some sort of sexual demon takes over my body with him."

I didn't say anything.

"I meant it," she continued. "I don't know how many times I came. I lost count at like seventeen."

"I believe you," I said. It was notable to me that this was a rare occasion when Kat appeared to be completely fucked out. Usually, sex made her even more buyoant than usual.

"Did it hurt you to watch?" she asked.

"Not at all," I said. "You don't belong to me. I set this up. I knew what I was getting into. I'm a big boy."

"You are pretty big," Kat joked. She sat up and picked up her glass of Champagne and drank. "Let's go to the guest house," she suggested.

We took more Champagne with us and snuggled up on the couch, quietly watching a movie. I think both of us were processing how much had happened in the past twenty-four hours. My cock stirred a bit. I started to stroke Kat's bare ass cheeks, occasionally dipping between her thighs to run a finger across her pussy lips.

"I'm so sore, babe," she said. "I don't think I can."

We kept watching, and I kept lightly stroking her. Eventually, Kat got wetter and wetter. She ground her pussy against my fingers.

"I need you," she whispered.

We sat on the couch, coupled facing one another, and I slid inside her. It was tender, slow, and romantic. The desire between us was strong. Her pussy was almost fire-red from the pounding Patrick had given her. But we needed this. We needed to be together. The strokes were long and slow, but my orgasm built quickly.

"Did you mean it?" I asked Kat. She knew exactly what I was referring to.

"I did," she said. "I love you."

I buried my face in the side of her neck and came inside her. "I love you, too," I said.

12