All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 16'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Started out so good, and just went down the toilet into some kind of cuckold nightmare. Wish I'd never read it. You really started out with a potentially good story and never developed any of the characters into anything remotely likable or interesting. The sex scenes were well written, just never lead to anything but cuckolding. Very disappointed with how this progressed (it didn't) and ended. At least it's over.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate your point of view, muskyboy, and thank you for reading. Obviously not my intent to disappoint ... what I would say, without trying to give away to much, is that in this volume, I would describe this as the "nadir." We've hit the canyon and will be making our way back up!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm also not a fan of the cuckolding in this and previous story. There's also several mistakes written in this episode. Why does April need polishing? Utter crap. Why the cheerleader remark? April says that must be Patrick but in the bedroom calls April by name, so clearly they know eachother. Furthermore she says doesn't like such an enormous dick but still goes with him. Conclusion: This is not a good episode!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES