Traffic Girl Ch. 37

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.8k words
4.86
7.1k
10
0

Part 37 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the penultimate chapter to Book One, and I think some of you have wondered how this plays out. Well, we'll find out rather quickly here. There won't be much of a lag between this and Book Two. I envision the series as a trilogy, and it's been wanting to come out onto the keyboard for a long time. Thank you for reading, voting, and providing invaluable feedback.

* * *

The weekend with Kat and Jess was a benchmark in pleasure and excess. The girls were insatiable and relentless. I couldn't believe my good fortune. And I also started to wonder if I was up to the task of handling them both. I couldn't ignore the totality of this situation. Was it sustainable? The ensuing several months seemed to imply just that. Jess and Kat became very close friends. We had a great routine, Jess and I morphing into a real couple in a serious, albeit unique, relationship. We had discussed moving in together. I saw Kat at least two times a week, and the three of us played together almost every week.

I hadn't broached the subject of Kat's happiness in her marriage again. Partly that was because I was so happy with Jess. It surprised me that, as far as I knew, she had remained heterosexually monogamous with me since our reunion. Her partying stayed under control. We had even found her a new job as a receptionist at a plastic surgeon's office. It was the same office where Gloria, the bimbo bombshell for whom I played bull for her and her cuckold husband, worked as a physician's assistant. Life was beautiful, and it was only going to get better because we were about to fulfill one of my longtime fantasies.

"Relax," Jess said, smoothing out the front of my button-down shirt. "You look great. It's not like you to be nervous."

"It's more excitement than nerves," I said. "And a little exhaustion." I smiled at her.

"Here," she said, passing me the coke bullet. Kat had introduced her to the device, and Jess immediately had fallen in love with it. "Perk up."

I took two quick bumps and kissed her.

"You look gorgeous," I said. She wore an olive green wrap dress made of a wispy, thin fabric, which clung to her hard nipples and hips.

"This dress is too short," she said breezily. "There's no way your cum isn't just going to leak all over the seat."

"You know that's kind of the point," I said with a grin.

"Let's go," she shooed me forward. "We don't want to be late."

We didn't talk much in the Uber on the short ride to the restaurant, a teeming and trendy French bistro that was a playground for the wealthy and pretend-wealthy socialites. The food was mediocre, but the wine list was deep and exceptionally priced. It had become a favorite spot for Jess and me to people-watch, eat French fries, and drink Champagne.

I held the door for Jess when we arrived, and I enjoyed the leers from, in particular, the older men as she sashayed through the crowded entryway. She walked confidently, obviously knowing exactly where she was headed.

"Hi!" she exclaimed as we reached a table in the center of the room, beneath a massive-yet-tasteful crystal chandelier. "That dress is too cute!"

Kat stood up and greeted Jess with an excited hug, but she looked past her and made eye contact directly with me. I smiled and walked up to James.

"Hey, man," I said, "it's great to see you. I'm so glad this worked out."

"Me, too!" he said enthusiastically. "Great way to end the week."

Jess moved between us and greeted James with a hug, leaving me to hug Kat.

"No panties," she whispered hurriedly during our brief embrace.

"Grab a seat," James said. "I ordered some Champagne."

The four of us sat down, and I couldn't bear to wipe the smile off my face. Kat and Jess were talking excitedly, partially out of nervousness, I could tell.

"How's work going, James?" I asked while we waited on the first round of drinks.

"Finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel," he said. "We had so many closings to finish out the year."

"I hear you," I said, nodding my head. "I always love the break once January hits."

I smiled at him, and he launched into a description of a particularly complicated deal he had worked on. But my thoughts drifted. I glanced at Kat surreptitiously. Her blue dress was a twin of the one Jess wore, and it looked equally flattering on her. I faked my engagement with James's story as I remembered the rustling sound of the blue fabric as I had pulled it up over Kat's hips only two hours before.

I nodded and made a small-talk comment to show James I was listening.

"Are you nervous?" I had asked Kat as she bent over the side of my couch, a longtime favorite spot for quickies.

"No," she said, pulling her cheeks apart slightly to display herself for me. "Can't you see that I'm dripping? This is your biggest fantasy."

"It is," I admitted.

"I can't believe you can find ways to take me to even higher levels of pleasure," she said. "I thought we had peaked."

"I hope we never peak," I said as I sank inside her.

It had been a true quickie. I didn't last more than five minutes. Kat didn't cum, but that was part of the point. I wanted her arousal to be off the charts. I wanted her sitting across from me, everyone at the table knowing she was leaking my cum. Everyone except her husband.

James droned on as I kept a solemn, attentive facial expression. I was worried the evening would turn into work-focused tedium, when I was saved when his phone lit up. "It's work," he said as he excused himself to take the call.

When he was out of earshot, Kat's eyes bored into me.

"My pussy is on fire," she said. "I need to cum so badly."

Jess laughed. "I'm leaking like a faucet," she said.

"Is this everything you hoped?" Kat asked me.

I nodded. "It's beyond my imagination," I conceded. My cock was raging hard. "The only thing that could make it better is if I could make you cum right now." I flashed an evil grin.

Kat's eyes lit up. "I'll be right back," she said.

Jess and I glanced at each other.

"What's she up to?" I asked.

"I have no idea," Jess said. "But this is so sexy."

Kat returned quickly. She whispered something briefly to Jess. I looked at Kat quizzically.

"He's on a client call," she said. "Fifteen minutes, maybe twenty. He said we should go ahead and order appetizers."

"Okay," I said.

"Jess can order appetizers," she said, looking at my girlfriend. "Excuse me for just a second."

Kat walked to the area of the restrooms.

"What's happening?" I said, slow on the uptake.

"Give me just a minute," Jess said. "Do you think two orders of fries?"

The waiter arrived with the Champagne. "I'll taste it," Jess volunteered. She then whispered to me, "The door on the far left. Knock once."

It finally dawned on me what was happening. I got up and walked to the single-stall, unisex restrooms. I knocked on the frosted glass door on the far left.

Kat opened it and pulled me inside.

"Make me cum, you bastard, or I'm going to explode," she said. Her dress was over her hips, and she was bent over the sink.

I didn't delay. I undid my pants and entered her immediately. Within two strokes, I was fully erect and pounding my cock into her cervix. I couldn't believe the risk we were taking. What if her husband's call didn't last fifteen minutes? This was stupid. This was so dangerous. And that's exactly what made my cock so hard.

It wasn't even two minutes into my assault on her pussy that Kat came. It was a sharp, explosive orgasm, which she desperately tried to keep quiet. Moments later, she came again. Her body shuddered, and the urgency on her face, reflected on the mirror above the sink, fell away. She was panting.

"Can you cum?" she asked.

I glanced at my watch. It had been more than five minutes. I pulled out.

"This is going to kill me," I said, "but let's be a little bit smart. You can leave me with blue balls. This was about you. You needed it."

She put herself back together as I tucked in my shirt and buckled my pants.

"I love you," she said, with surprising gravity and emotion.

"I love you, too, Kitty Kat," I said. "Let me go first."

I returned to the table with rapid steps, my heart pounding as I looked to see if James had returned. Jess sat alone at the table. I took up my spot next to her, trying to calm my breath.

"That was fast," she said, her eyes sparkling. "I'm not going to lie. I was so nervous he was going to come back." She laughed to break the tension in the air.

"You and me both," I said.

Jess picked up her Champagne, and we clinked glasses. She looked at me wickedly.

"That is just so fucking hot," she said. "Did Kat cum?"

I smiled with supreme confidence. "Twice," I said.

"Jesus," Jess muttered. "Did you?"

"Not enough time," I said, taking a sip and shaking my head. "You are going to get it tonight. I don't do well when I have blue balls."

She leaned in for a kiss and whispered, "There is nothing I won't do for you. No fantasy I won't help fulfill."

"I love you," I said.

"I know," she said and rolled her eyes. She loved teasing me.

Kat returned to the table, looking surprisingly unruffled.

"Fuck, I needed that," she said brightly. The fries arrived, and we chatted easily and familiarly until James returned, after an absence of almost twenty minutes. I noted that I probably would have had time to cum.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "You know how those calls are, John. Clients get nervous."

"I know them too well," I said, a bit too cheerfully. "No apologies."

A concerned look came over James's face.

"Oh, they brought four glasses," he said.

"Shouldn't they have?" Jess asked.

It all happened too quickly to comprehend it in real time. I noticed Kat's face go white as a sheet. James gave a good-humored laugh. I saw that Kat's glass was untouched. I was still buzzing on the zenith of pleasure we had just reached, and I was too busy looking back at it to realize that I was about to fall off a cliff.

"Not a huge deal," he said, "and it's a little early to let the cat out of the bag. But why not? It's a good reason to celebrate. Kat is pregnant!"