Traffic Girl Ch. 38

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.6k words
4.8
9.4k
10

Part 38 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This concludes Book One. Thank you for the incredible support and engagement. I look forward to continuing these great adventures in Book Two, which will follow immediately! Lots more fun ahead!

* * *

"Could it be yours?" Jess asked me in the Uber ride on the drive home.

I was amazed that we had been able to keep it together at dinner. I found it to be the most tedious two hours of my life. It was more painful than I wanted to admit. It also scared the shit out of me, precisely because of the question Jess just posed to me.

"I think you know that answer as well as I do," I said. "Were they trying? Had she gone off her birth control?"

She shook her head. "Not that I know of," she said. "And I really believe she would have told me."

I stared out the window in disbelief. It had been a long time since I had felt like this. The air of inevitability crept in around me, like a rotting stench. Of course it was bound to end in some way like this, I thought. Things had been too good. There was no way it was going to end well. Jess put her hand on top of mine, a little touch to let me know she was there for me.

I remained stoic. The thought kept rolling around in my head. It could be mine. It definitely could be mine.

* * *

The next six weeks plodded by painfully. Kat cut off communication with me, which really took a mental toll on me. Initially, she said she needed some space. Then she needed time to figure things out. Work kept me busy. Jess kept me busy and entertained, although a deep part of our connection was linked to Kat. We were having to reinvent ourselves, as improbable as it sounded, as a couple instead of a trio.

The question of paternity nagged at me, which it should have. If what I believed was actually true, I had sex with Kat a lot more than her husband did. She maintained to Jess, who she kept as a friend, that she had been on the pill. That it was an accident. And then, in the blink of an eye, it didn't matter.

"Kat had a miscarriage," Jess told me, greeting me at the door and blurting it out as I came home from work.

"What?" I said, trying to process her words.

"A miscarriage," she said. "She was ten weeks along."

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"How okay do you think she could be?" Jess said acridly.

"You're right," I said and just let silence envelope us.

After a few minutes, I tried again. "Did you talk to her?" I asked.

Jess nodded. She hugged me. "I'm sorry," she said. "She called to tell me."

"Should I reach out to her?" I said.

"I don't know," Jess answered honestly.

I texted Kat. "Jess just told me. I'm so sorry. We're here if you need anything," I wrote.

I had learned over the past few weeks not to expect a response.

"I think we need a distraction," Jess said. "Do you want to help me with these?"

She gestured to the pile of boxes in the living room. It shook me out of my self-pity and sadness. I smiled at her.

"Welcome home, baby," I said. "You got a lot done today!"

"I had to do something to keep myself distracted," she said. "I know you're sad. I'm sad, too. But remember. We have to give her space. Kat isn't going to just ghost and disappear from our lives."

"My life," I said, pathetically. "You still get to be friends with her."

"This is not a pity party!" Jess said, bubbly. I admired that she wasn't going to let unexpected news distract from a major milestone for us. Maybe in response to the earth-shaking announcement from Kat, or maybe also in a natural step in our rapidly evolving relationship, but we agreed Jess should move in as her apartment lease expired.

"You're right," I said. I kissed her. The warmth and adoration in her eyes brought me back to earth a bit.

"This isn't time for making out," she said. "These all go in the bedroom."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. "Which one is full of sex toys?"

"Get going!" she said.

The manual labor helped clear my head. The reality that I had a live-in girlfriend was a major milestone for me. I had done a lot of sordid things in my life, but cohabitating with a woman was a first. Jess and I, despite the turmoil and drama of Kat's pregnancy, were in an exceptionally good place. And now we were playing house.

I took a moment to rest and have a glass of water. Out of habit, I checked my phone. There was a message notification from Kat. My stomach dropped. I took a couple deep breaths and opened it.

"Thank you," she wrote. "You don't know how much it means to me. As you can imagine, this all has been unexpected and difficult. Can you give me more time to get my head straight?"

I didn't hesitate in replying. "Of course," I said. "You know we'll be here. Take your time."

Jess found me.

"She responded?" she said.

I nodded and smiled. "I think she'll be okay," I said.

"I'm going to meet her for coffee in a little bit, is that okay?" she asked.

"You don't need my permission," I said. "But, yeah. She's going to need a friend."

Jess put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. "It's going to work out," she said. "I feel it in my bones. I just know it."

"I hope so," I said, but quickly added, "and it's already going to be great anyway. I'm really excited you're moving in."

"Good!" she said playfully. "And aren't you proud of me?"

"For what?" I asked.

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" Jess was being supremely flirtatious. "I did all this today with a butt plug in," she said.

She bent over and pulled down her yoga pants. Her hands spread her ass wide, and there was the pink jeweled plug. A string of pussy juice clung to her lips and stretched to the crotch of her pants.

"And without panties on," I said, kneeling behind her and turning the plug clockwise inside her. I kissed her beautiful cheeks and inhaled the musky saltiness of her hard-working body. I licked her pussy.

Jess pushed my head away lightly. "I haven't showered, baby," she said. "I'm so sweaty."

"I don't care," I said. "You know that I just want to make you cum." My nose touched the jeweled butt plug's base. I was overcome with a sudden wave of desire. I just wanted to fuck her. I wanted to pound and possess her.

"And you know that I'm yours to use," she said. "Anytime, anywhere." She braced herself against the wall and spread her legs wider. She knew what was coming.

I pushed my cock inside her. She sighed. Her pussy was like a second home. I wondered how many thousands of times I had been inside her.

As if reading my mind, Jess said, "This is exactly where you belong, you know."

"I'll never get tired of your cunt," I said.

"We should get away," she suggested. "Go do something crazy for a weekend. Distract ourselves. It's been too stressful."

"I like that idea," I said, my breath becoming more ragged.

"It is a shame, though," she said mischievously.

"What?" I asked.

"It would have been so hot if someone else's wife was carrying your baby," she said. I was amazed and turned on by the audacity of talking dirty like this.

"You are feeling awfully filthy, aren't you?" I said.

"It turns me on so much," she said. "Maybe she'll let you do it again."

I was so aroused by the situation and her dirty talk, I blocked out any thought that someone I cared about was in pain.

"Maybe she will," I said.

"Maybe I forgot to take my pill today," she said. "Maybe I'll be next. You must have such potent sperm if you knocked her up even on birth control."

"I saw you take it with your coffee," I said, bursting her bubble.

"I can feel how hard it makes you just to think about," she said. "You're such a dirty fucker, wanting to spread your seed around everywhere."

I grunted in response.

"You love it," Jess said, always luxuriating in how far she could push the envelope. "Fill me up. Fill me up with that fertile cum. If you do, I swear I'll cum right away."

I closed my eyes, adoring the velvety grip of Jess's pussy but allowing my thoughts to drift to Kat. I hurt for her. I missed her. I wanted her. I thought, in particular, of how she had grown to love anal sex, probably more so than Jess, who was a true enthusiast. I felt my balls tighten at the thought. I hoped I'd get to experience it again.

But, for the moment, I unleashed my cum into Jess, who made good on her promise to climax as soon as my sperm flooded her. I pushed Kat out of my mind for now. Whether she came back into my life was her choice. For now, it dawned on me, I had a very serious relationship on my hands. One that would be packed full of adventures of its own.