Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 02

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.4k words
4.67
9.8k
8

Part 66 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Putting more filth into place. This is a dark, dirty chapter. Big things to come. There are a lot of twists and turns coming for our trio.

* * *

"This reminds me a lot of that time in Vegas," Kat said enthusiastically.

"I was thinking that just as you said it," I said. Jess had suggested I drop off Kat for her appointment. She wanted us all-in together. "Are you nervous?"

"Honestly? Surprisingly not," she said. "Are you going to wait for me?"

"Actually, I'm meeting Jess and Alyssa," I said. "She's going to show us a house nearby."

"We already have a house, darling," Kat said.

"I know," I said. "Jess thinks the agency needs a house. Somewhere you can have appointments and parties in a more private setting."

"Sounds like a lot of naughty possibilities," she said, gripping my hand playfully.

"Is this what you want?" I said, glancing at her from the driver's seat.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Being a whore," I said unceremoniously.

"Does this answer your question?" Kat shot back. She spread her legs, took my hand, and guided it roughly against her pussy. She was wearing a summer dress with nothing underneath. Her cunt was soaking, her juices thick and stringy.

"You're made for this as much as Jess is," I said.

"We have some big plans," Kat said.

"I think she told me about them last night," I said. "She's told you?"

"A bit," she said. "Just that she wants me full-time after this week."

"And?" I said.

"Don't you remember me telling you that one thing I love about you is that I don't have to live the Good Kat/Kitty Kat dichotomy?" she said. "Before we start our family, I want to take some time to just do anything I want."

My fingers dug into her pussy a bit deeper.

"And what you want is to be a whore?" I said.

"I want it," she said, suddenly pushing my hand away and closing her legs. "I want it badly. Almost as much as you want me to do it." She licked my fingers clean.

"Jesus," I muttered under my breath.

"We have money, and we have time," she said as I pulled into the hotel where she was meeting her client. "Before we settle down, don't we owe it to ourselves to max out the hedonism?"

Before I had a chance to answer, the valet opened the door. She put on her sunglasses, got out of the car, and, with a twirl that sent her dress dangerously near her uncovered ass, looked back at me.

"You don't have to answer," she said. "I already know it's exactly what you were thinking."

And she strutted off, walking confidently into her new chapter.

* * *

I drove ten minutes away to a quiet residential area in the Spring Branch neighborhood. At the end of a cul-de-sac, I saw Alyssa the realtor's BMW SUV parked in the driveway of a sprawling, secluded ranch house. It was set back fifty feet from the street, had a long driveway, a three-car garage, and a new privacy fence around the back. The four-bedroom, 3,000-square-foot house sat on an acre and featured a large pool and a lot of mature trees. More importantly, it was at least 75-feet from any other neighbors and had a 25-foot utility easement behind the large backyard. It was, Jess believed, the perfect location to ensure privacy for the debauchery that she envisioned would take place within.

I walked in the front door and was immediately struck with the renovation that had occurred inside. My appreciation of the work, however, was interrupted by the unmistakable sound of someone sniffing cocaine. It was followed by a brief giggle and then, in rapid succession, two more sniffs. I followed the sounds to the kitchen, where Alyssa was just stepping away from a small mirror and rubbing her index finger across her gums.

Jess saw me as I rounded the corner and smiled. She immediately launched into excited, coke-fueled chatter about the house.

"Babe," she started, "it's set back from the street and neighbors. The fence is tall. There are plenty of trees. The easement at the back is right by the pool, so it will be hard to disturb anyone. This is the perfect party house. Come check out the bedrooms!"

She dragged me by the hand to the east wing of the house, where the four bedrooms were. They were surprisingly spacious, with two master suites and the other two bedrooms sharing a bathroom.

"We can easily do three appointments at a time," she continued. "And I thought one of the bedrooms could be like a toy playground. Sex swing. Maybe some BDSM goodies. A real fuck dungeon."

"It looks amazing," I said. "I think you're right, darling. This is the perfect place. How much?"

"It's $725,000," Alyssa said. "But it's been on the market for more than sixty days. I think we could get them down a bit."

"It doesn't matter," I said. "Put in the offer at what you think they'll take. I don't want to wait on this."

"Are you serious?" Jess screamed.

"Dead serious," I said. "If you think this is the place? I'm completely on-board. Let's do this. Alyssa, tell them it's a cash sale. We want a fast closing."

"You just love making me money, don't you, John?" Alyssa said.

I smiled and looked her up and down lasciviously. "I do," I said. "But this was awfully easy. Maybe I should make you do more to earn it."

"Or maybe I should think of more ways to thank you for it," she said flirtatiously.

Jess was unphased by us. She pressed on, excitedly walking through the house again, noting what furniture she would need for each room and where it would go. Alyssa and I stayed behind in the kitchen.

"You want a bump?" she asked, gesturing to the vial of coke on the counter.

"Only if I get to do it off you," I said.

"You can do it off my tits," she said nonchalantly.

"I was thinking off your ass, just before I bend you over," I said.

"Not today, stud," she said. "I've got a client to see right after this."

"Seriously?" I said.

"Seriously," she said. "Unless that's what a paying customer wanted, I'm not going to fuck someone with a pussy full of cum."

"Who said anything about your pussy?" I teased.

"I'll tell you what," Alyssa said. "You name the time and place, and I'll let you play with any hole you want whenever you want the next two days. Deal?"

"Deal," I said and smiled. We made small talk for a little while until Jess returned.

"You ready, babe?" Jess said, returning to the kitchen. "Alyssa has to get to her appointment."

"Ready," I said.

Back in the car, I expressed mild disappointment at what a tease Alyssa had been lately.

"She's a shark, babe," Jess said. "She needs to keep moving and hustling. If you want, I can say something to her, but she's all about the money. Nothing interferes with that."

"I know, I know," I said, playing it down. "The chase only makes me want it more."

Jess laughed. "Trust me, I know you," she said. "Always wanting that pussy now, on-demand. But don't worry. I've got a surprise for you before picking up Kat."

"What surprise is that?" I asked.

"That wouldn't make it a surprise," she said. "It's at home, so let's go there."

In ten minutes, we pulled into the driveway. As I walked toward the front door, Jess got back in the car, this time on the driver's side.

"You're not coming?" I said, confused.

"I'm picking up Kat," she said. "I wanted you to be able to distract yourself rather than be nervous about how she's doing. Check out our bedroom."

She put the Maserati into gear quickly and sped off, around the circular drive and back to the street. I stood there for a moment, watching the red taillights, before shrugging and going inside. The house was quiet. I paused and listened. Completely quiet. I walked to the bedroom and opened the doors. My jaw dropped. I was not prepared for what I saw inside.

In the middle of the bed sat an exquisite young woman. Her eyes caught mine the moment I walked in, as if she had been expecting me. My brain tried to catch up as I drank in the sight before me. She had olive skin and was completely nude. Her tits were fake but beautiful. Her lips were enhanced. She wore a sparkling, sequin choker. There was a ball gag in her mouth. Her arms and legs were restrained, strapped into the set we had built into the bed. She glanced at the bedside table, as if trying to draw my attention to it. When I looked, I noticed there stood a card on it. I walked over and picked it up.

"Darling," it read, "this is Kelsey. She is a pain slut who wants to work for me full time. Jonathan convinced me it would be a good idea to have a true lover of masochism in the lineup. I'll return with Kat in about two hours. You have until then to render judgment on her. Be sure you work her out thoroughly. I expect a full report. Love, Jess."

I turned and looked at Kelsey. The choker read "SLUT" across it. I smiled. Her breathing, forced to be only in and out of her nose, was heavy.

"So you're Kelsey?" I said. She nodded. There was no timidity or fear in her face or eyes. "And you want to be a whore?" She nodded vigorously.

I moved closer so I could undo the ball gag. That's when I noticed there were nipple clamps, a paddle, and a flogger in the bed next to her.

"Thank you, sir," she said when I took the ball gag out of her mouth.

"Call me John," I said. "I'm here to use you. Not control you."

"Yes, sir," she said, then quickly added, "John."

"What are your limits?" I asked.

"I don't have any," she said.

"None?" I asked.

"None, John," she said. She was a quick learner.

"So I can shit in your mouth?" I looked at her sternly but broke into a smile.

"Maybe don't shit in my mouth," she said.

"Okay, so there are limits," I pointed out. "How rough can you handle it?"

"Pain makes me cum," she said.

"You didn't answer my question, and we don't have a ton of time, so why don't you stop fucking around?" I said. I started to strip off my clothes. It was time to take this slut for a test drive.

"You do whatever you want, John," she said. "As rough as you want. Stick it where you want. Slap what you want. Spank what you want. Jess made it very clear you are not someone I have a choice to say no to."

"Do you want to say no?" I asked.

"I don't," she said. "I want this job. I'll do anything to get it."

Her voice was even and confident. I couldn't tell if she was a good actress, putting on a show, or if she really wanted to be abused. It was my job to find out, so I picked up the nipple clamps, which were tipped in silicone and connected by a metal chain. Unceremoniously, I put them in place over each of Kelsey's nipples. She smiled.

"Bend over," I ordered.

She complied right away, getting on her hands and knees and sticking her ass into the air proudly. She was athletic and, though her ass wasn't big, it was firm and had deep cleavage between the cheeks. That's when I noticed her asshole shimmered with a sapphire-colored princess plug.

"You like anal?" I inquired.

"Especially without lube," she answered. "It makes me feel like I'm just here to be used."

I was going to spank her, when I remembered the paddle and flogger. Initially, I was going to go for the flogger. But I decided to accept Kelsey at her word. I picked up the paddle. She remained on her hands and knees, not looking back. I decided to catch her by surprise. I drew the paddle back and brought it down across the center of her ass, making contact ferociously with both cheeks.

Kelsey simply cried out, "Yes! More, please!"

I obliged. I paddled here again. And again. And again. Her ass turned deep red. She never stopped asking for more. It was exhilarating. I felt powerful. And I noticed the steady stream of arousal that leaked out of her pussy.

"Come here," I said, motioning to the edge of the bed. Kelsey turned around.

"Slap me," she said.

This was out of my comfort zone.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Don't be a fucking pussy," she said. "Slap me!"

Before her voice finished echoing in the bedroom, I slapped her across the cheek.

"Yes!" she cried. "I'm not a toy. Fucking abuse me."

I picked her up by the neck and forcefully pushed her head down over the edge of the bed. Taking her at her word, I jammed my cock down her throat with no mercy, pushing it into her throat and holding it there. I felt an angry streak build inside me from Kelsey's taunting moments before. If this is how she liked it, this is how I'd give it to her.

"Do you like that, you dumb bitch?" I said.

She merely gurgled up at me, and I took it to mean she approved. I pushed in and out of her mouth, emphasizing how deeply I could fuck her throat. On each stroke, I held it in the back of her throat for increasing lengths of time. She tried to cough and spit without success. Her eyes watered, leaving inverted trails of mascara running toward her forehead.

Kelsey gave no indication she was uncomfortable or wanted me to stop. This was the kind of girl for Jonathan Summers, I noted to myself. Not Jess. Accepting that, I let myself go and imagined what Summers must have felt like treating women like this. The arrogance and ego that must drive it. What would he do to Kelsey?

He'd make her eat his ass. So would I. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, leaving her gasping, and pushed forward, putting my knees on the edge of the bed and then smothering her face with my ass. Her tongue happily started attacking my asshole, licking it with fervor and pushing deeply into me.

"You really are a nasty fuck toy," I growled. She murmured approval. I let her rim me for several minutes. It was gratifying and heightened my aggression.

When I finally pulled off her, she sat up and grinned.

"I am a dirty bitch," she said. "I'm a filthy fucking cunt, too."

I slapped her again. She squealed with delight.

"Now you're getting the idea," she said. She could sense this wasn't my comfort zone, and she knew continuing to taunt me would get her what she wanted. I decided to raise the bar.

I knew Jess wanted me to test out all three of Kelsey's holes. And I had a hunch, too, she wanted to know from me just how rough she liked it. So I wrapped Kelsey's long, dirty blonde hair around my fist and tugged her out of bed, dragging her across the room to an armchair that sat in front of the seating area in front of the television. She kicked her legs and screamed.

"Yes! Fucking use me, you bastard!" Kelsey yelled.

I pushed her over the side of the chair, having already decided to give her something she claimed to like. I shoved my cock straight up her unlubed ass. I didn't coat it in her pussy juice first. I just entered her in one firm, dry stroke. It was a challenge to get inside her, but I used my strength to ensure it forced its way to the bottom of her anus. Kelsey shrieked in pain, but the only words that came out of her mouth portrayed pleasure.

"Don't stop because you're going to make me cum," she said. "Fuck, you are thick. You're getting the hang of this."

I wanted her to shut up. I put both hands around her neck, squeezing tightly and using that leverage to force my cock in and out of her ass. She whimpered and smiled. This is exactly how she wanted it. I began to truly believe that. I kept up the pile-driver act on her ass and the choking until she began to fight against it. When I backed off, she erupted into an orgasm that shook the walls. As it backed off, I pulled out of her ass, letting it gape. It was raw and red.

"Clean me off, slut," I said.

Without batting an eye, Kelsey got on her knees and sucked my cock clean.

"That was good," she said hoarsely. "You're a quick learner."

"Shut up," I said. There was something in her manner that made it easy to hate fuck her.

I put a hand over her pussy mound and pushed her toward the wall. There, I picked her up and began to piston mercilessly in and out of her cunt, slamming her into the wall with enough force that her back likely would be bruised. But she never once complained. She only egged me on, telling me to give it to her harder.

Fucking that rough, however, wasn't going to get me off. It wasn't my style. So I made her get on her knees and blow me to finish. It was pornstar-style oral. She sucked, licked, and gagged. Her eyes were bloodshot and watery. Her face was a mess of smeared makeup and spit. Finally, I grabbed a fistful of hair in each hand and face-fucked her until the moment before I was going to cum.

"Take it on your face, slut," I said, pulling out and not even attempting to direct the eruption of semen that shot out of my cock. I let it fly into her hair. Across her eyelids. On her cheeks. In her mouth. I crudely wiped the tip across her upper lip, smearing the last of cum on her face.

She leaned back onto her feet and gave a satisfied coo when I finished.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out," I said.

"So, yeah, um, Jess said I'm supposed to wait for her?" Kelsey said.

"Ah," I said, pausing. "Okay. Don't put on clothes. Just sit in the living room. Don't clean up anything. I want her to see you."

"You did good," she said, trying to open her eyes slightly, but they were effectively glued shut by cum. "Took you a minute to warm up. You didn't think I really liked it that rough."

"You're right," I said. "Not totally my comfort zone."

"Maybe next time you'll try to see how far I'll go," she said, still striking a flirtatious tone. I was impressed with her honesty.

"You're getting a thumbs-up from me," I said.

"I'm just one of those girls," she said. "I don't cum unless I'm degraded. It's so fucking sexy to me."

"Let me guess, you're like an accountant in real life," I joked.

"How'd you know?" she said.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Seriously," Kelsey said. "Business formal Monday through Friday. Hair in a bun. Glasses. On the weekends? Dirty little submissive pain slut."

"Jesus," I whistled. "You're like an office wet dream."

"The dorks I work with would shit their pants if they knew what I liked," she said.

We were interrupted by the closing of car doors. Jess was back with Kat. My heart skipped a beat. Jess walked in the front door with a wide grin on her face.

"Well, well, well," she said, seeing Kelsey naked and used on the couch. "Someone looks like she had a good time."

"She passed with flying colors, I'd say," I told her.

"Good!" Jess said happily. "But she is only the second-most-used slut in this house. Check this out."

Jess walked into the foyer and let Kat enter behind her. I could see the hickeys on her neck from where I sat. Her makeup was almost as much of a wreck as her hair. Her dress had been torn and now barely covered her breasts. There was a sheen of cum across her neck and upper chest.

I wolf-whistled at her. Kat smiled proudly.

"Look who's a real whore now," she said.