Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 05

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3k words
4.75
6.2k
6

Part 69 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your time and votes, readers. This chapter sees John make a key decision about how he's going to handle this new lifestyle. This is kind of "soft rock" debauchery here, but it's key to what's happening moving forward. Enjoy the ride because it's going to be a ridiculous tour through debauchery!

* * *

Shelly and I had another round of anal sex that night before she went home. I dared to think she was bordering on becoming a legitimate anal enthusiast after I was done with her. Two more rounds of booty bumps probably hadn't hurt the cause. Regardless, it was a genuine pleasure defiling such a beautiful girl's ass. The natural high of playing anal teacher coupled with the fair amount of cocaine I had ingested myself put me in a wired, frisky mood. I wanted to play predator. I wanted more pussy. I was going to find it, and I was going to get it. This was a feeling that had laid dormant for several years now, and they rushed back with force.

After Shelly left around 1 a.m., with no word having come in from Kat or Jess, I decided to start my hunt. If there was going to be more alone time, I needed multiple options to fill it with fun. Jess's agency girls were a great resource, of course, and I enjoyed them. A lot. I could stand to play with some of them more often. But now that a sleeping giant had been awakened inside me, I wanted to play the field again.

I settled into the couch with my laptop and a fresh bottle of wine. I was tipsy, high, and wanting to scratch an itch that had gone ignored for too long. I wanted college pussy. Coeds who swooned over unimpressive amounts of money and a little bit of coke had always been a weakness of mine. So I followed an old pattern on where to find the low-hanging fruit when it came to that demographic. I hit a sugar baby website, signed up for the highest level of premium membership, and threw myself down the rabbit hole of searching for 18-23 year-olds in the Houston area.

There was no shortage of candidates. I had become pretty good at weeding out the fakes, like the girls who obviously weren't in college. With the abundance of colleges and universities in the area, I had sent messages or winks to about a hundred girls in a couple hours. If I found a half-dozen to fuck out of that, I'd be in great shape. I was plowing through the wine and had bumped on coke a couple more times. And, before I knew it, it was past 3 a.m.

I wasn't tired, though, so I decided to press on. I got on a dating app that focused on casual hook-ups, but it let women make the first move. I hadn't realized that it was not long after bar closing time on a Saturday night, and almost immediately my phone notifications lit up with matches. My profile, probably due to my inebriated state, was extremely blunt. I made clear I wanted no-strings-attached fun, was wealthy and not afraid to leverage that to get what I wanted, and wanted girls who were open-minded in their desire to party.

Within a half hour, I was texting with a 24-year-old hair stylist who, if her pictures were accurate, was built like a brick house. Aside from a garish tattoo of a feather on her left forearm, she was gorgeous. Once I got her real name -- Riri -- I was quickly able to find her Instagram and confirm she was being honest about who she was and, more importantly, see she really was a knockout. She was half Latina and half white, giving her an exotic appearance. Her tits were large DDs, and I got a kick out of it when she told me they had been enhanced by the late Marco Vivianno. Her butt was juicy, and it appeared she liked dressing to show off. This was the kind of bimbo I could get in trouble with.

I talked a big game, wanting to take my new wealth and its power out for a spin. Riri was gentle about wanting to make sure I was real. She had a healthy skepticism forged by past scam artists. That was a double-edged sword. It probably meant she was serious. On the other hand, it might indicate she was jaded, which would just put me in a sea of negative boredom. But I was fucked up, and she was the first real fish to tug on the hook, so I decided I needed to fuck her. I was honest, and I assuaged her fears. I sent her a picture of me holding up three fingers, like she requested. That broke the dam.

Riri upped her game. She sent some lingerie pics. I pushed her hard for more. I told her we should go to Vegas. She was skeptical that I was serious -- or had any Vegas connections.

"I'll fly you out on a private jet," I said.

"Bullshit," Riri said.

"Let's go tomorrow," I said arrogantly. "Name the time."

"Can I bring a friend?" she offered.

"Is she hot?" I asked.

"And easy," she said.

"Send me a picture," I said.

Riri did. Her friend was hot. Taller and skinnier than she was. A fit blonde with bolt-ons. An interchangeable hot chick. I would fuck her in a heartbeat and enjoy it.

"So?" Riri asked.

"I'm dead serious," I said. "Let's go to Vegas."

"I can't tomorrow," she said. "I have to work this weekend."

"You're a flake," I teased.

"Could we go Thursday?" she said.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"You and your friend?" I said.

"Yes," she replied.

"Send me a nude," I said crassly.

Without complaining, a picture quickly showed up in my texts. She showed her face and everything. It was a bathroom mirror shot, with her leaning forward, letting her impressive breasts hang, showing off pale pink nipples. Her pussy was completely bare. She looked like a delicious slut.

"You like?" she asked.

"Vegas Thursday," I said. "Tell your girl."

"I'm not going to believe you until we talk on the phone about it," she said.

"I don't flake," I said. "But let's talk tomorrow."

"I have to go to bed," she said. "Work starts early."

"Shame you're not here," I replied. "You could just do another line with me."

"Liar," she said. "You're too old to really party."

It was stupid, but I sent her a picture of the pile of cocaine on the coffee table in front of me.

"Holy shit," she wrote.

"I've got nothing to bluff about," I said, "so there's nothing to call me out on."

"Thursday," she said. "It would be nice to meet for a drink beforehand. I don't know if you're a serial killer or something."

"Wednesday night happy hour," I said. "Bring your friend. I'll give you each $500 for the trouble."

I put down my phone and realized the sun was coming up. I didn't know what time it was, and I didn't care. I poured myself another glass of wine and sniffed a short line of cocaine. Fuck yeah, I thought, Vegas with a couple twenty-something sluts. That's exactly the kind of boondoggle I needed.

The front door opening shook me out of my intoxicated daydream. If I had a silly grin on my face at the thought of cavorting with silicone sluts in Sin City, it must have gotten even sillier when I saw Kat and Jess walk through the front door.

"Oh my god, babe!" Jess said. "You're up early!"

"Hi daddy!" Kat added.

It was obvious they were as fucked up as I was.

"Girls! Holy shit!" I said. "You look like two well-fucked whores!"

"Daddy, you're high!" Kat said. She ran up and kissed me. Her mouth tasted like peppermint. It was the only clean thing about her. Her dress was wrinkled and akimbo. Her hair was a tousled mess, looking as wild as her massively dilated eyes. Her makeup was disheveled. She reeked of sex.

"Have you been up all night, sweetie?" Jess asked. She walked to me and also gave me a peppermint-heavy kiss. "Is Shelly still here?"

"Shelly took off a while back," I said. "I was just missing you two, so I decided to stay up." I don't know why I lied about what I was doing. I didn't need to.

"Aw, look at you," Jess said. "That's so adorable. You wanted to make sure we were okay." Jess looked as used as Kat. The pink, vinyl dress remained painted on her, but her hair was now down and wild. Her eye makeup streaked her cheeks. Most prominently, it was clear there was cum all over her body.

"It looks like you could both use a shower," I said.

"At least a real shower and not a cum shower," Jess said.

"I know," I said. "That's why I suggested it. They really made you earn your money tonight, huh?"

Kat shrieked and pulled a banded stack of $100 bills out of her purse.

"Ten grand plus another two thousand for a tip!" Kat said excitedly.

"Each!" Jess added.

"Jesus, girls," I said.

"Am I a good whore, daddy?" Kat asked. Jess stood beside her, looking at her with a beaming smile on her face. It radiated pride.

"Better than I ever imagined," I said. "You must have a really, really good teacher."

"The best!" Kat said.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I said, "and you can tell me all about how you sluts got so dirty."

Showering with the girls revealed the extent to which Jonathan Summers and his group had used my girlfriends. Kat had reddish ligature marks on her wrists and ankles, along with a shockingly clear pair of hand prints on her ass cheeks. Jess's nipples were chafed, her teardrop-shaped breasts covered in red marks and hickeys. Both their pussy lips were puffy and red. It obviously had been a rough, active night. I decided I needed to find out how rough. I couldn't help myself. As I lovingly washed their bodies, I spread each of their asses in turn. Jess knew exactly what I was doing.

"Is my ass raw, baby?" She said. "It should be. I took four dicks in it tonight."

"That certainly earned you the 10K," I said.

"Four dicks didn't give us nearly as much pleasure as just yours would," Kat said.

"I'm not sure I believe you, but thank you," I said.

"I'm not saying we didn't have fun," Kat added.

"She definitely had fun," Jess said, and a look passed between them that told me they left something unspoken.

"You're the one who drank a double load of cum out of a wine glass and asked for more!" Kat said playfully.

"I'm surprised you could see that while you were getting spit-roasted," Jess shot back.

"It was too sexy not to watch," she said. "Oh god, daddy, I'm sorry, but there is a ton of cum about to leak out of my pussy."

"I want it," Jess said. In a flash, she was on her knees. Kat spread her legs to shoulder-width and let Jess access her cunt. Jess extended her tongue, laying it flat against Kat's pussy lips.

"Yes," Kat sighed. "That soft tongue feels so good. I'm so sore."

Jess licked slowly and gently. In moments, a gush of thick, creamy sperm glided out of Kat's pussy and into Jess's eager, waiting mouth. She swallowed it greedily, a look of sheer pleasure seizing her glazed eyes.

"I am absolutely insatiable for cum today," she said. "Like I literally have eaten nothing but cum all night."

"I was the cum dumpster, daddy," Kat explained. "Jess was the cum slut."

"I want to hear all about it," I said.

"We've got to get some sleep," Jess said. "We've got appointments again tonight. But let's take some medicine and go to bed, and we'll tell you what we can until we drift off."

Kat was finishing washing off my cock and balls, then I turned off the water, and we dried off. Their battle-worn bodies looked sumptuous to me. I wanted to fuck them. The chat with Riri had reinvigorated my cock after my long night of anal with Shelly.

We each popped a Benadryl and Xanax and climbed into bed. I lay in the middle, between the two girls, who cuddled up close to me.

"You don't mind we were such whores tonight?" Kat asked.

"I like twenty-thousand dollars," I said. "And I like that you both come home to me."

"I bet you also liked using Shelly as a butt slut tonight," Jess offered. We all laughed.

"You have a new anal lover in your lineup," I said. "She is a natural. Even begged for a second round."

"Wow," Jess said.

"Did you put as much cum in her ass as these guys did in mine?" Kat said. "I'm going to have it leaking out of my butt all day tomorrow, I swear to God."

"Did you girls have fun, though?" I asked. Fatigue was starting to set in.

"So much fun," Jess said. "It wasn't degrading. I know you probably were worried about that."

"I was," I said.

"They were just fuck machines," Kat said. "From the minute we walked in the door, we were putty in their hands. They didn't stop for hours."

"There was a lot of double penetration," Jess said.

"Really?" I responded.

"A lot," Kat said. "They loved having both of us full at the same time."

"That's so sexy," I said.

"How come you really stayed up?" Jess asked.

"I was chatting with someone," I said sleepily.

"You were?" Kat said, the faintest touch of jealousy bleeding into her words.

"You did say I'd have a lot of time to fill while you're out whoring," I said.

"You're going to fill that time by filling holes, huh?" Jess said.

We all laughed.

"It's only fair, right?" I said.

"We want to hear the details, too," Kat said.

"She's young," I said. "Twenty-four. A hair stylist. The young bimbo type I've always liked."

"I remember those types," Jess said with a soft laugh. She addressed her next comment to Kat. "They're nothing to worry about. The kind of girls you use and throw away."

"I'm not worried," Kat said. She had turned on her side and was nestling her butt against my cock. Her hand slipped between her and me, as she slowly rubbed my shaft over my boxers.

"Are you going to see what she'll do for money and drugs?" Jess asked.

"You already know the answer, my love," I said.

"That's so hot," Jess said. Her voice was faint, and I could feel her breathing slow down. She was almost asleep.

"I'm a little jealous," Kat whispered to me. "I have no right to be. I got paid to have sex with four guys tonight."

"You've got nothing to worry about, Kitty Kat," I said. Her hand started to stroke my cock at a slightly faster pace.

"I know," she said. "Maybe I just need you to show me I don't have to worry." Her hand slipped under my waistband now, her warm fingers skillfully bringing my cock to full erection.

"Let's not wake up Jess," I said.

Kat pulled up the oversized t-shirt she had put on as a nightgown, then slightly parted her thighs as she pushed her hips back into my hardness. My cock slipped past her lips and into her silky folds easily. Kat sighed deeply.

"I'm so sore," she said. "Slow and gentle. But I need this."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you so much," Kat said. "You fulfill everything I need. Every part of my life is better because of you."

"I love that you need me to reclaim you," I said.

"I do," she said. "I have to have you last. Always."

I slid a hand under her shirt and squeezed her nipples. My strokes were very slow, allowing her pussy to cover my shaft in her juices that now flowed freely.

"You're a real hooker now, Kitty Kat," I said. I moved my hips the minimal amount necessary.

"I loved it," she said. "It's so much more fun than I ever imagined."

"You have a lucky situation," I said. "Jess has created something really special."

"I know," she said. "You'll tell me if you ever stop being okay with it, right?"

"Of course," I said. "I'll always be honest with you. You'll do the same, okay? You have to tell me if you're not comfortable with something because you've never seen this side of me come out."

"Jess has warned me," she said.

"I'm going to fuck that hairdresser," I said.

"Is she hot?" Kat asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Can you cum in me?" she said.

"I'm close," I said.

"When I'm with these other guys, it's for the money," she said. "I might have fun, but it's mostly acting."

"It's okay if you enjoy the sex," I said. "Just don't fall in love."

"I can't," she said. "My heart is yours. Only yours."

"I'm going to cum," I said. Kat wiggled her butt into me more aggressively. I shot a handful of spurts into her cunt.

"That's it," she said. "That's just what I needed."

"You looked so sexy tonight," I told her.

"Did you really like it?" she asked. "I looked like such a cheap whore."

"It was perfect," I said. "You were showing off your freedom."

"Get some sleep," she said. "You are going to be really interested in my appointment tomorrow."

"You're not going to tell me?" I asked. My eyelids were so heavy, I could barely hold them open.

"No," Kat said. "I'm too tired. Just remember that even when I'm a whore, I'm your whore."

"I'll always give you the last load before you go to bed," I said.

"Please, daddy," she said. "That made me really happy."

And, like that, we were asleep.