Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 09

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
2k words
4.77
6.1k
7

Part 73 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Getting into the meat of Book Three now. It's going to be a wild ride with a very specific vision for how this ends. There are going to be trials for John, Kat, and Jess. Can they survive it, or will it all just blow up in their faces?

* * *

The danger didn't manifest itself quickly or obviously. By the time it did, it was almost too late to recover from, and it threatened to destroy the happy equilibrium I had found in life. The danger grew slowly, like a cancer. But after I got home from Vegas, I remained oblivious. I didn't miss a beat falling right back into our hedonistic pattern.

When I touched down in Houston that Saturday night, the girls met me at the airport. They had taken the night off, ostensibly to welcome me home, but I knew the reality was that their bodies needed time to recover after the football team party they had hosted the night before. Nevertheless, it was the warmest greeting I could have possibly imagined. Their hugs and kisses made me immediately feel guilty for having left at all. I had missed my true loves. Jess volunteered to drive, so I piled into the back seat with Kat.

"So, girls, how was the party?" I asked excitedly.

"I think Kat was surprised by how hard these pro football players party," Jess said. I could see her eyes in the rearview mirror latch onto mine. She smiled.

"Too much partying for you, Kitty Kat?" I said with mock surprise.

"I mean, I've just never seen so much blow disappear that fast!" she said.

"You were part of the reason for that!" Jess said.

"Pot, meet kettle," Kat said playfully.

"Wait, you like cocaine?" I said incredulously to Jess and burst out laughing. "But, seriously, I want details!"

"We'll give you all the details," Kat said. "There were ten guys and six girls. That should put your imagination to work."

"Those are pretty good odds for you," I said. "I bet you both got laid."

I was feeling playful, floating on the natural high of returning home and having missed these two women so terribly. It hadn't dawned on me how much I missed them until I returned. Vegas would have been so much more fun if they had been with me.

"I'll sum the night up for you in two words," Jess said.

"Double penetration," Kat interrupted and finished Jess's sentence for her.

"Hey!" Jess said. The girls giggled.

"You two are stoned!" I said, the realization hitting me.

"Here," Kat said, passing me a gummy. "Eat this. You'll be super mellow by the time we get home."

"That sounds like a really fun night," I said.

"Wait until you see the videos," Kat said. She leaned in close to me, put her hands over mine, and flashed a deeply mischievous grin.

"Videos?" I said.

"Videos," Jess repeated.

"What a coincidence," I said. "That was going to be my surprise for you. I have a few videos that sum up my weekend pretty well, too!"

"I can't believe those hoes left a payday to go hang out with fuck boys," Jess said.

"I can't believe I suggested that you call Nicole," Kat said. "She gives me bad vibes."

"She's divorced, if you can believe that," I confessed.

"Shocking!" Kat exclaimed. "You mean that eighty-year-old cuck got tired of watching her fuck everyone?"

There was genuine spite in her voice.

"I like how protective you are of me," I said.

"She's right to be," Jess said. "Nicole is a snake. I can feel it in my bones."

"My life only has room for two loves," I said.

"Keep it that way," Kat said.

I wanted to change the subject, so I steered it back to their party the night before.

"Are you two going to be able to play today?" I asked. "Or are you too sore?"

"We're never too sore for you, daddy," Kat said. She had snuggled up close to me, put her head in the crook of my neck, and let her hands gently wander over my thighs.

"Did you have fun?" I asked a bit quietly.

"It was very demanding," Kat said. "It was maybe the first time this felt like work. But the money was so good."

"How much?" I asked.

"Ten thousand," she said. "Each."

"Each?" I exclaimed.

"I think they were trying to impress us and get us excited about the parties this season," Jess said.

"That's pornstar-level escort money," I said.

"Aren't we better than pornstars?" Kat asked, turning on her seductive tone of voice.

"So much better," I said.

Relief and comfort washed over me when I walked in the front door of our house. The power of the emotions was completely unexpected. I had a good buzz glowing from the THC gummy, and I was horny. I pulled the girls together for a three-way kiss, something we had perfected over many months. And, in that moment, despite my infatuation with how powerful the sexual connection with Nicole had been over the weekend, I realized how amateurish it had been when compared to my intimacy with Kat and Jess.

"Let's make it a movie night," Jess suggested.

"A dirty movie night," Kat added.

"And hopefully we can act out some of the action on the screen," I said.

"That's why we'll watch naked," Jess said, already stripping off her yoga pants.

In moments, I was entwined with the two naked beauties. Jess fiddled with the remote control with some difficulty because I was eagerly trying to suck her nipples. At the same time, Kat dove underneath me to lick my balls.

"I hope you didn't give that whore Nicole all your cum, daddy," Kat said.

"I won't lie, Kitty Kat," I said. "I gave her a lot. In every hole."

"What was the dirtiest thing you did to her?" she asked, her tongue moving lower, searching for my asshole. She was in a really naughty mood.

"Probably last night, when we fucked before dinner," I said. "She was already dressed, and instead of cumming in her mouth? I shot my load all over her neck and dress. Then I wouldn't let her change. I made her go to dinner drenched in cum."

"You're so bad," Kat said. "I bet she deserved it."

"Here we go," Jess interjected. "I knew this would work."

On the large TV that sat before our u-shaped couch configuration, a stunningly clear recording began. Kat and Jess were each on opposite sides of this same couch, and they each had two athletic, sturdily built men sandwiching them. As if in sync, each girl bent over and snorted a line of cocaine before alternating kisses between the two men. I kissed Jess. She shushed me and told me to watch. Within moments, each of them was being double penetrated. Jess, in particular, was getting it rough from two big cocks.

"The married ones always are the kinkiest," Jess said, sensing the awe with which I watched the screen.

For fifteen minutes, we all sat riveted at the homemade porn. Kat and Jess were unusually quiet. The four men inside my girlfriends climaxed within a few minutes of one another. Kat had cum twice, but Jess held out until she was flooded with sperm to orgasm. It was erotic to see them manhandled with such ease, but what happened next caught me off-guard. I should have suspected something when the girls started turning their attention to me after the cocks popped out of their holes on screen.

Surprisingly and somewhat awkwardly, the girls squatted over the coffee table, the same one that sat before me now. They faced each other, grinning, and it was clear they were trying to squeeze the cum from their holes. When it had leaked out onto the table, forming thick, creamy puddles, the four guys whooped and hollered as Kat and Jess each started to lick the glass. When all the cum was gone, the girls made a huge production out of kissing, their breasts mashed together as they showed genuine passion for one another.

A lump lodged in my throat. I barely even noticed that Jess had undone my pants and started stroking my cock. The vein that ran down the center was pulsing and prominent.

"We earned the money, didn't we?" Jess said.

I could only nod. Kat moved close to me and started kissing my neck, licking it and nibbling my ear.

"I came so hard, daddy," Kat whispered. "But even two dicks can't make me cum as hard as yours can. I missed you so much."

"I missed you both so much," I said.

"The guys called us the double penetration queens," Jess said.

"Did you get enough cock, darling?" I asked Jess.

"I had six," she said. "I'd say that was enough."

"Only six?" I said, teasing. Jess had always loved multiple cocks, going back to the fraternity party trains she would pull in college.

"We've been busy," Kat said. "And we've decided that we need to focus on just one cock, for at least a couple days." She licked her lips and put her head in my lap. Jess's hand moved to make way for her mouth, then rested on the back of Kat's head.

"Look at how much your whores earned," Jess said, showing me two banded stacks of $100 bills. It really was $20,000 in all.

"We should spend this in a really frivolous way," I said, leaning my head back and closing my eyes. Kat's mouth felt so good.

Jess used that opportunity to attack my neck.

"That's what we thought," she said. "We're going shopping tomorrow. All of us. We are going to play some games."

I lifted my head up again and looked at her with pure lust in my eyes.

"Really?" I said.

"But first we are going to make love tonight," Jess said. "We're all having a lot of fun, but we can't lose our connection."

With a coded tap on Kat's shoulder from Jess, the girls traded places. Jess took over sucking my cock. Kat and I kissed. I let my hand wander to her pussy, which was as smooth, wet, and inviting as ever.

"I need you," she said.

"Is this everything you dreamed of?" I asked.

"More," she said.

The night wasn't a marathon. We were all spent from an intense weekend. We moved to the bedroom and had a sensuous threesome, savoring each other's bodies. I came inside Jess. Kat ate the creampie out of her, while Jess cleaned off my cock. It was the perfect reunion. We had been burning the candle at both ends, and having a quiet evening at home with my girls had been a welcome change of pace. Part of me thought that nights like that shouldn't be a change of pace. They should be the rule, rather than the exception. But I also knew we were just being greedy about exploring our new wealth and freedom.

Kat and Jess were already peacefully asleep. I made a final walk through the house and locked up. For the first time in hours, I picked up my phone. It had been liberating to be separated from it for so long. I was surprised to see a half-dozen text messages from Nicole. She effusively thanked me for such an unexpected and fun weekend. It was the last message that was the real hook, though. It had been sent only ten minutes before.

"A bunch of your cum literally just now slid out of my pussy," she wrote. "That's how deep it got inside me." It was twelve hours since our morning farewell fuck in Vegas.

In retrospect, what happened next was a huge mistake. It didn't occur to me until much later that this is where it started. I was feeling good, content with Kat and Jess. It had been a fun weekend, and I was content to leave it in my rear view. So I shot off a polite, short message.

"I had a great time," it read. That was it. Five simple words that ended up threatening to bring my perfect world crashing down.