All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 09'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
We Love Them Nasty

Thanks for your time to write this series. Keep the out of control sex coming. 5 Stars. Time to get down dirty nasty and very filthy. Bring it on. Cheers.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Going to be a wild ride! Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to comment! Grateful for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the constant debasing! let the drugs flow! The can fall so much further...Love It! Thanks for all the entertaining work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

John is constantly being honest, they are not. He should realise that he's not some damn consolation price. Like I said more than once, the guy is beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jess is such a hypocritical + controlling bitch complaining about Nicole while they are so much alike. Kat is also stupid complaining again about Nicoke while she suggested it herself. For a so called experienced bachelor John is also a moron for not seeing what Nicole is and handling her with more tact. This lifestyle/relationship is doomed because neither of them knows what love means, the women are definitely not honest and who in the world would constantly put up with this shit.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

The pebble is rolling down the mountain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...