Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 15

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
4.3k words
4.73
5.8k
6

Part 79 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: How will John handle Kat's lack of transparency? Let's find out. Will he have pushed Kat and Jess too far? How will they react? Let's enjoy the ride, my friends.

* * *

Kat came home mid-morning Wednesday. Jess was at the Hooker House preparing for a lunch time appointment with a large oil and gas company's CEO. I was on my own. She looked like shit when she walked inside. Dark circles ringed her eyes. Her nose was red. Her hair looked matted and greasy. She took short, choppy steps.

"Hey," she said quietly. "I guess I got kind of carried away."

I hugged her. "Welcome home," I said. I handed her a packet containing Plan B. "Go take it," I instructed.

She looked a little hurt, but I felt self-assured about how I needed to handle this. Kat needed to see that I could have a firm hand. She went to the kitchen, poured a glass of water, and took the medication.

"John, I," she stammered.

"You can tell me about it sometime," I said. "But I'm busy today. So go get cleaned up. Get some sleep, you fucking look like you need it. I'm going to play tennis with Rita."

"Rita?" she said. "You're not playing here?"

"No," I said. "I'll be back a little later. Rest up. You're going to need it."

And just that quickly, I walked out the door and drove away in the Mercedes G63. Rita was shooting a promo video for her TV station that afternoon, which essentially entailed her doing short videos in a few scenic spots in the city. When I casually suggested it would be sexy if she had a pussy full of my cum in the promotional videos that would air daily for the next six months, Rita jumped at the chance. We only needed to find a place to have a quickie, and she didn't receive the location list until the morning of. So I drove the big SUV, which had enough room in the back for Rita to bend over. The heavily tinted windows would give us plenty of privacy. The trick would be getting Rita in and out without arousing suspicion. The other trick would be keeping her hair, makeup, and wardrobe intact. We were only going to have fifteen minutes at most between her arrival and the start of the shoot.

As it turned out, the first location was perfect for us. They were filming at a large park downtown. There were two hotels nearby, each with a large parking garage, which would be the natural location for Rita to park en route to the shoot. I steered the Mercedes to a secluded level, texted Rita, and cranked up the air conditioning to keep her from becoming a sweaty mess. This was a sole-purpose quickie.

Rita's BMW convertible zoomed into the spot next to me, and she got out quickly but nervously. I greeted her with an air kiss on the cheek, ever mindful of her makeup, and opened the back door. The rear seats were down, and she climbed inside with ease.

"This is crazy, isn't it?" she said.

"That's what makes it so fun," I said.

"Oh, look at you being so thoughtful," she said, pointing out a thick blanket I had laid across the floor, so she wouldn't rub her knees red.

"I'm nothing but a perfect gentleman," I said.

Rita hiked up her skirt and pulled her g-string aside. There was just enough fabric around the crotch to catch the cum I was going to put inside her.

"Is it wet enough for you?" she said, turning her head and licking her lips.

My answer was simply to plunge into her smoothly.

"Oh god!" she gasped. "Yeah, that's good."

I had been on edge all day waiting for this moment. Rita and I were escalating. We weren't merely having trysts anymore. It was growing into a full-blown affair. Given Kat's recent escapades, it was nice to have something to help me stay grounded.

With the highly anticipated moment finally here, I didn't even feel embarrassed when I shot a thick, heavy load of sperm into her pussy in about two minutes. It was an utterly thrilling moment, even if I had nutted faster than a horny teenager.

"Sorry," I said. "You are just too fucking hot."

"Don't apologize," Rita said. I watched as she sexily slipped her panties back on, our combined cum flowing into the lacy crotch. "That was so fucking sexy. But I don't think a guy has shot his load in me that fast since high school." She laughed and gave me a light kiss.

"Your makeup is perfect," I said. "And so is your hair."

"You're turning me into a naughty girl, Mr. Cameron," Rita said.

I opened the door for her, and in moments she was in her car and sped away. I headed out myself, feeling upbeat. There was always something especially fun about having a filthy, intimate secret with a beautiful woman. I'd have to save the promo videos as a reminder.

My next stop was the Hooker House. Jess was entertaining her CEO at the pool, serving him lunch and Champagne. She was nude except for a kitchen apron. He was an older, interesting client. He loved parading Jess around, even in private, to show off that young, beautiful women still fawned over him. Even if it was for $750 per hour.

Jess had a particular gift for making people feel special. She had tremendous charisma, so when she focused her attention directly on you, it made you feel like a star. That she could turn that charm on and off like a switch -- if you paid her, the switch flicked on -- always was a marvel to me. It didn't matter if she was parading around a pool with a frilly blue apron on, her ass crack being tickled by the ties around the back and cheeks spreading lewdly to reveal a red butt plug. She exuded that charm and class that was innate to her.

"She has a gift," a voice from behind me said. It was Alyssa. I had missed her. Her real estate business was taking off, and she was only taking the occasional appointment. "Not one of us other girls can touch her."

"Hey stranger," I said, smiling. "You're pretty damn good yourself."

"I'm a hustler," Alyssa said. "I overwhelm people by not giving them a chance to say no. Jess? She could be an actress. Or a politician. She puts her skills to such good use."

"I do love her skills," I said, unable to resist the double entendre.

"You know what I mean," she said.

"You have an appointment?" I asked.

"Yeah, at two o'clock," Alyssa said. "I wanted to hang out a little bit. I've barely been here. And I could use a couple lines. You want some?"

"Yes," I said with a sigh of relief, "that sounds really great. Where can I do them from?" I had a mischievous twinkle in my eyes.

"Don't get too crazy," she said, rolling her eyes. "I've been working out my abs really hard lately. They're pretty impressive." She was tracking my response. "Okay, my tits. You can do them off my tits." We laughed.

Alyssa wore a cleavage-revealing, midriff-baring crop top. Her stomach was phenomenally hard and flat. It made her tits look even bigger on her petite frame. A tightly cinched black skirt, secured by an oversized Chanel belt, preserved the curvy silhouette of her ass perfectly. I got out a tray with an eight-ball of coke on it and began to form lines for us.

"I lost my adderall prescription," Alyssa said. "And you know what I realized? Coke is just so much more fun."

I handed Alyssa a straw and made no secret that I was ogling her ass when she bent over to snort the blow. Her ass kept trying to eat her skirt, making me wonder if she was wearing panties.

"Yeah, fuck," she said, sniffing repeatedly. "This shit is just so good. Jess also has a talent for this. She gets such pure drugs."

"And they're free," I said. "Part of what she provides at the house."

"I need to hang out here more," she said. She pulled down her crop top, leaving it dangling around her waist. "Here, bad boy, come get your reward."

Alyssa's breasts, large orbs with prominent nipples and triangular tan lines, were a marvel. She dropped one line of cocaine on the apex of each mound. She carefully pulled her long brown hair back and then swooped her arms underneath her tits, pushing them up and out toward me.

I was greedy as I attacked the lines on her tits. I snorted them with gusto and felt a perfect rush from the drug. Alyssa had an air of mystery and detachment about her that drove me crazy. I sloppily licked up the traces of crystals off her cleavage and let my tongue wander south. Her nipples were outrageously hard, and I twirled my tongue around them before sucking them into my mouth.

"Dirty boy," she said with a sigh. "I've got to get ready for my client."

"You have a little bit of time for me, don't you?" I pushed.

"That feels really good," she said. "Really good."

"You know what else feels good?" I said, lifting my head up and beginning to attack her neck with my tongue.

"I know," she said. I had her mildly flustered. "Your dick always feels so good. But this guy really likes to go down on me, so I can't just present him a freshly fucked pussy."

"I didn't say it had to be your pussy," I said, moving toward her ear with my lips.

"I do have to shower off before he arrives," she said. It was working. I moved my hands to her ass now, cupping and then spreading it.

"You know what I want," I whispered.

"That's so, so dirty," she said. Alyssa had a way of playing power games, as if she was always trying to wrest control from you. She paused and waited to respond further. I looked at her with anticipation and determination. "It's a good thing I'm feeling like a dirty girl today."

Before leading me to a rear bedroom, Alyssa snorted a couple more lines. Her slightly crooked smile always struck me as sexy, like it was telling you she wasn't cut from the same cloth as most whores. As we walked down the hallway, we bumped into Alix, who was just coming out of an appointment.

"What are you two sluts up to?" she asked. She didn't bother to try to hide her nudity, or the fact that her tits were painted in and dripping cum. "God, there better be some blow ready for me out there. I'm crashing and still have another client today."

We walked past Alix's room, heard the shower running, and ducked into the empty bedroom across the hall.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," Alyssa said.

"You've never been talked into anything in your life," I said with a laugh. "You just don't want to admit that you like my cock this much."

"It is really nice," she said, stripping off her crop top and skirt. She opened the drawer of the night stand next to the bed and retrieved a bottle of Astroglide. "You have a way with anal, you know."

"So I've been told," I said, now standing proudly naked and giving my cock a couple unnecessary tugs. I was ready. She was always a treat to play with, more so because she let me do it only occasionally.

Alyssa climbed into the bed on her hands and knees, poured some lube into one hand, and began to work it into her anus without delay. She slipped one finger, then a second into her puckered little whole, which had a small mole at the top right of it. She sighed as she worked the lube in and out, conditioning her ass for my cock. I took up my position, standing behind her, and she dropped her thighs to her ankles to give me a perfect access point.

"Do your thing, stud," Alyssa said playfully. She was always a hustler, but she was never serious about anything but money.

I poured a drizzle of lube across my shaft and spread it around with a couple strokes of my fist, then lined up my eager, purplish head with her anus. Alyssa took a deep breath, and as she inhaled again, I pushed forward.

"Damn, I love how full that makes me feel," she said. "Get it all the way in."

"I am," I said. My hands were pressing open her ass cheeks as far as they could go, so my cock could be as far inside her as possible. Her asshole was stretched to the limit. "Are you saying you need more cock up your ass?"

Alyssa gave a short laugh. "No, no," she said. "I think this is enough."

She moved a hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. I took that as the signal for me to start thrusting in and out of her. Her ass was tight. Really tight. I don't know if it was a trick of anatomy or because she was such a fitness junkie, but even with plenty of lube, every time felt like taking a virgin asshole. The friction created a frothy mess that squelched in time with Alyssa's deep, building moans. She wasn't much of a dirty talker during anal.

An idea popped into my head. I increased my pace and made a determined effort to cum. Alyssa got off, and I had a surprisingly mild orgasm with a small load of cum. I was distracted now. Fortunately, Alyssa wasn't one for lingering.

"Thanks, stud," she said, not bothering to put her clothes on. She went to the attached bathroom and ran the shower. "Maybe I'll let you do it again sometime."

I smiled and gave her a friendly kiss.

"You always have a cocksman at your service," I said.

She laughed. "Get out of here," she said. "I've got whoring to do."

I exited the room and heard Jess's distinctive laugh from the rear bedroom as I walked away. I'd see her later. I ducked outside to the patio after I saw Brittany and Alix passing a vape pen back and forth.

"Good stuff?" I asked.

"Amazing," Brittany said and handed it to me after exhaling a plume of smoke.

Alix giggled, like she always did when she was stoned. Her huge tits were showing some red from the sun.

"Thanks," I said after taking a pull and holding it.

"You want me to shower with you?" Brittany asked.

I shook my head. "I'd love that, babe," I said. "But I've got some things at home to take care of."

"Kat things?" Alix said.

"Kat things," I said.

"You should be hard on her," Brittany said. She broke into a grin. "She likes it that way."

I laughed and headed to the car. It still smelled like sex after my quickie with Rita that morning. I wondered how her shoot was going, and my thoughts drifted aimlessly. The THC concentration in the vape cartridge must have been high. I had figured out what I wanted to say to Kat when I got home, and the weed made me want to say it unequivocally and aggressively.

* * *

It was a calm, hot afternoon when I pulled up to the house. The sun blazed down callously. The good mood from a fun morning and lunch hour were dulled by the knowledge I had to confront Kat, but I was also determined. I was ready for this. I had a plan.

I looked around the great room, but it was empty. It was the same story in the kitchen and bedroom. Then I heard a splash. She was at the pool. In her favorite green thong bikini. It was my favorite, too. When I opened the French doors to go outside, she had put on oversized sunglasses and laid back on a lounge chair. I sat next to her, leaning forward with my hands on my knees.

"You look good in that," I said.

"Thanks," she said with an air of indifference that started to make my blood boil.

"I'm surprised you don't have a little more to say than that," I said, leaning forward a bit more and using a serious tone. She needed to know who was in charge here.

"You know I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" I said.

"You know," she said.

"You have to say it," I said.

"Disappearing," she said.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"I think so," she said. "Why? Is there something else?"

I smirked. "You don't know that I know," I said.

"Know what?" she said, flashing a genuine look of confusion.

"Jess didn't get a chance to tell you," I said. "Or Tommy didn't tell you that he was texting with Jess."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, babe," she said. "I got caught up in the moment, and I'm so sorry for making you worry. I won't do it again."

I laughed. Uncontrollably. I almost doubled over. Kat kept up her act.

"I know all about you and Tommy and your affair, you dumb bitch!" I yelled and stood up for dramatic effect.

The confused look on Kat's face was instantly erased and replaced with a look of shock and horror.

"Shit," she muttered.

"I'll always find out," I said. "I always found out when Jess was pulling some shit on me, and I will always find out if you're going to be a deceitful cunt to me." My words took on a level of spite I couldn't control.

"John," she said, but I cut her off.

"It's not good enough that I let you do whatever you want?" I said. "It's not good enough that I let you live out your hooker fantasy? It's not good enough that I declare my love for you exactly because of who you truly are? What is it, Kitty Kat? Cocks are a dime a dozen!"

"John, I'm sorry, please," she said.

I rolled my eyes and decided it was time. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She shrieked with surprise and protested. I gave her a sharp crack across her ass with my hand, the spanking stinging even more because of her wet skin. I carried her inside and tossed her like a ragdoll onto our bed.

"John!" she said and sounded like she might sob.

"Don't you dare," I said, shaking a finger at her. "I know all about it. I know exactly what this is. And I'm not going to listen to you right now. You're going to shut the fuck up, and I'm going to show you how things are going to be when you lie to me, got it, you fucking bitch?"

She recoiled from me. I just smiled. From my pocket, I fished a ball gag that I had taken from the Hooker House.

"See this?" I said. "David Johnson said you really liked it the other night. So we're going to try it out so I can talk to you without hearing you try to make up excuses and bullshit, okay? You said to my face that you wouldn't lie to me, but you did. Now we're going to do this my way."

Kat nodded, and I saw a wave of uncertain anticipation wash across her face as I put the ball gag in place. I stripped off her bikini, leaving her nude.

"You don't know this, but Davey and I had a good, long chat while you were off cavorting with Tommy," I said. "I know all about your time in the dungeon."

Her eyes went wide.

"Yeah," I said. "Davey and I got along really well. I know how much you loved the spreader bar. And the nipple clamps. But what really surprised me was the clit clamp. Spankings and a little casual pain, sure, but wow, Kitty Kat! You can be a serious pain slut!"

I took a moment to get a flogger from under the bed. I tied Kat down to the built-in restraints and grinned at her.

"But I don't think it's the pain," I said. "It's the submission. You're such a Type A personality. You're used to being in control. But you've always liked taking risks that take away that control. It was passive before. You'd go fuck for coke and have one-night stands. That was how you let loose. But now? No career. Plenty of money. You're without direction. And you still need that release -- that loss of control. The Fifty Shades of Gray bullshit with Tommy is what fills the void for you now. Well, fine, I accept that."

I raised the flogger above my head and brought it down confidently across her breasts. Kat squirmed to the best of her ability, throwing her head back as if she wanted to scream, but the ball gag wouldn't allow it. I did it a second time. Then a third. A smattering of red marks grew on her skin.

"I also accept that you're going to keep doing what you want to do," I said. "You're selfish, like sluts are. I get it. I'm the same way. I paraded Nicole through this house like it was nothing. But I didn't lie to you about it." I moved the flogger down, now focusing on her thighs. "You said you'd always fuck Tommy for money. You haven't. So now we have to figure out what we're going to do when you lie and cheat. Which is so stupid, Kitty Kat! You don't have to hide anything! You just have to be honest about your desires! Even if you come up with new ones, which whoring obviously has led to. Your taste will change. But I want to share in that. I want to know. I want to keep up. If I can't keep up? That's when we drift apart and might lose each other."

I flogged her cunt for the first time. I could see the anguish on her face, but it seemed more like a pleasure craving than pain. I realized her eyes were locked on my every move.

12