Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I expect Jess to act like that," I continued. "She's done it every time we've been together. I thought you were better than that. So I've figured out what to do. Every time I find out you keep something behind my back? You owe me one day of total submission. That starts right now. I'm going to do whatever I feel like with you. There's no safe word. The only limits are what my imagination can conjure up. Nod that you agree."

Kat nodded. I flogged her cunt again. A couple of the tails stuck briefly because her arousal was pouring out.

"I'm not going to monitor you," I said. "I'm not going to look through your phone. I'm not going to control you. That's not what our relationship is about. But I am going to punish you. I realize now that's what you need. You need to see that I'm as vicious and uncaring as Tommy is sometimes. That I want to use you for my own fun just like Davey did the other night -- when he fucked your ass with that Champagne bottle. Yeah! I know about that, too!"

I cackled. There was a degree of enjoyment in this. I was beginning to understand what someone like Jonathan Summers felt when he put women in this position. But it only worked for me here because I had developed a thorough understanding of just how badly Kat and Jess needed this. I gave her cunt one additional strike with the flogger, then I put it down and walked over and leaned over Kat's head.

"I'm not some stupid, blind fucker like your ex-husband," I whispered. "And I'm also just not going to take it if you try to humiliate me. The only thing I demand is honesty. That's our only rule. You break that? You're going to get it. If you are dishonest? My only assumption can be that this is how you want me to treat you."

Kat nodded again repeatedly. I stepped back and removed the ball gag. She started to say something, but I greeted the first sound with a slap across the cheek.

"Daddy!" she cried.

"That's another thing," I said, "if I hear you use 'daddy' with Tommy again? You're going to be punished twice as hard."

"Yes, daddy," she said.

I slapped her again. "I didn't say you could talk," I said.

I straddled her chest and pressed my cock against her mouth. Kat took the hint and opened wide. I invaded her throat with one long stroke.

"How does Alyssa's ass taste, slut?" I asked rhetorically. Her eyes went wide. "Yeah, I didn't bother to clean up. You don't deserve that, you lying cunt. Clean that sweet ass cream off me. Take it. You love it."

I pressed my hand against her forehead and administered a savage throat-fucking. She gagged and whimpered but never stopped swirling her active tongue around my shaft. At one point, when I pulled my cock out to reposition myself, she grinned. I plunged back in immediately until I finished, painting her face generously with a thick load of sperm.

As soon as I came on her, I retrieved the ball gag again and replaced it. Kat looked confused. I just smiled triumphantly. She wanted me to take control? Fine.

"I've got to go," I said. "Don't go anywhere."

And I walked out of the room, leaving her covered in cum and bound. I wasn't sure when I'd go back to release her.

12