All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 21'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a sexy chapter. The descriptions are great. I’m not sure I understand the point in it all. To spend so much money going to Vegas to make each other jealous. What’s the aim of doing that?

Have I missed something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So HOT! Will Juliet fall for real to John's charms? Will she be regular competition for Kat and Jess? Will she become a coke whore when she says she isn't a whore? Will John entice her to give him her ass in true love? this is getting so good!! Perhaps she will become a star attraction for Kelly ad Jess' stables?..5 stars! I wish I could give more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very, very hot! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nasty Jealous Whore Torment

Oh YES. Looking like we have started the torment of driving Jess down the Highway of hell to see if she will crash into a filthy whore with a nasty cunt that needs to be release to go find all the coke and cum that she will think she now needs since she assume that a much better bitch is now fucking Johns cock. She could sink to total skanky ass slut that will do the nastiest shit she can think of to punish herself. Jess will be a well fuck cunt hole. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Kat gives up Tommy but has Steve now. Why isn’t John threatened by that turn of events the way he was with Tommy? Why did she bring him all the way to Vegas? Is she trying to make John jealous? I thought the game was between the women. Kat isn’t a good prostitute, too many freebies.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Another Fun Chapter 5 Stars

Yes another fun and wonderful chapter filled with new twists and lots of room for nasty results to drive these three cum lovers to even greater levels of sexual torment. Yes this is a fun sex filled roller coaster drug fueled fuckfest. Bring on the nasty filth to cum. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This Vegas segment is incredibly emotional for the long-time reader who has come to like Jess, Kat, and John; and and their relationship/s. And poor Jess, though she deserves everything she is getting by way of feeling jealous and insecure! This is more than just a very erotic story; it’s a great and super intimate erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a great new twist, I seriously hope that this incredible actress absolutely crushes Jess psychologically, because she not only needs it but most certainly deserves it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...