Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet smiled at her. "Don't forget I'm an actress," she said. "Every nude scene is walking into a room full of strangers and taking your clothes off!"

"Touché," Jess said with a smile.

Dinner was a smashing success. As we wound down, savoring a final glass of wine, an air of inevitability washed over the table. Maybe it hadn't been explicit, but we all knew what came next. The food had been decadent but light enough to leave us feeling refreshed. I rang Madeline to clear the dinner dishes. In the blink of an eye, they were gone.

"Any dessert?" Madeline asked.

"I think we're okay," I said, my gaze traveling to the naked forms of Juliet and Jess, who had meandered back to the bar, where the cocaine was.

"Nothing wrong with candy for dessert," Madeline said playfully.

"You're welcome to join us," I said with unearned confidence.

"I think you'll have your hands more than full, Mr. Cameron," she said. "But let me know in the unlikely event you need anything else."

With the villa to ourselves again, it was time for the debauchery to begin. Visions of a threesome with Juliet and Jess danced in my head. If I had only known what the night really had in store.

"Baby, come on," Jess said. "I know you won't want to miss this." She glanced at Juliet and said, "John is the only man I've ever met who goes absolutely bonkers for girls doing lines. You want to get him hard? Just let him watch you snort a line, and he'll be putty in your hands."

"That's an interesting fetish," Juliet said.

"Well, you know LA," I said. "And when I was an undergrad at UCLA, it was something that was around that, well, let's just say it clicked with me."

We laughed, and Juliet said, "You really won't want to miss this then."

She picked up the silver straw and pulled her luscious brown hair aside, cinching it behind her ear. She glanced down at the straw, aligning it with her nose and the line of cocaine adjacent to it. Then she never broke eye contact with me as she snorted it up her delicate nose.

"Jesus," she said, standing up, her nipples now clearly erect. "That shit is incredible."

"Almost no burn, very little drip," Jess said with satisfaction. Juliet offered her the straw, but Jess said, "Don't you want your second?"

"Not yet," Juliet said. "I want to pace myself a little. God, that's amazing stuff."

Jess took her turn, snorting two more rails greedily. She was going to be a coked out mess tonight, and it made my cock hard just thinking about it. After pouring three fresh glasses of Champagne, I took two lines of my own. Just as I was about to ask what we should do next, the villa door flew open.

"We're back!" Kat called out excitedly. "What did we miss?"

"The most amazing dinner," I said. "I am dying to have you try this king crab they make."

"I don't know," Kat said, "we did pretty well at L'Atelier. But you know how I feel about foie gras."

"Well, all I know is I'm ready for dessert," Kelly said as she kicked off her shoes and smoothly let her dress drop to the floor. As always, her body remained flawless. Her real job was simply keeping herself in shape and ready to fuck the rich and famous.

"Me, too," Kat said as she followed suit, stripping and then stalking over to the bar.

Like a couple of giggling school girls, Kat and Kelly helped themselves to the cocaine. They were whispering for a moment, when Kat made an announcement.

"Okay," she said, "let's cut to the chase. Time for the entertainment to begin."

Just like that, it was as if the curtain on a stage had gone up. Kelly took Jess, arm in arm, into a bedroom.

"Have a seat, sweetie," Kelly said. "It's going to be a good show."

Jess was laughing but unsure of what was going on. Kat had gone to another bedroom but soon reappeared with Jess's leather harness. She put it on her and also bound her ankles to the feet of the chair. Jess didn't protest. She began to understand. More importantly, so did I. As Kat and Kelly had worked, I merely stood by and watched with Juliet. The scene unfolded, and I felt Juliet move imperceptibly closer to me. Her fingertips grazed my arm. She gave me a flirty smile. My mind raced, wondering if this really was happening.

When Jess was fully bound, the doorbell rang once more. Kelly nearly floated to the door, and everyone but she and Kat were surprised to see who appeared. It was Johnny Burris, the quarterback.

"What's up, bro?" he said to me upon entering, waving a hand. "What happens in Vegas!"

Kat escorted Johnny into the villa, making a point to let Jess see who it was.

"Say hi," Kat said with a short laugh. "Kelly and I are going to do our thing. Do you think the three of you might be able to remain occupied?"

"That's my cue," Juliet whispered softly to me. She spoke up, saying, "Leave this stud to me." She smiled and grabbed my cock for the first time. It was like an electric shock jolted through my body. Juliet Lawson just touched my cock.

Kat and Kelly disappeared into a back bedroom with Johnny Burris. Juliet, meanwhile, led me into the room where Jess had been bound. I appreciated the scenario Kat had recreated, from our past trip to Vegas when I had tied her up and made her watch me fuck three other women. This was going to drive Jess crazy.

In the bedroom, Juliet put a hand on Jess's cheek. She smiled at her, but there was something wicked in it. Juliet certainly had taken on a different persona. The actress had come out to play, and I sensed she had received very specific instructions.

"I'm so confused about what's going on," Jess confessed.

"Don't be," Juliet said. "I'm just here to play a role."

"And what role is that?" Jess asked.

"To steal your boyfriend," she said, making unblinking eye contact. With an absolutely devastating grin full of wickedness, Juliet asked me to lie on the bed. Then she continued, never unlocking her eyes from Jess's. "Just close your eyes and think of your biggest fear. Do you think he'll be able to go back once he's had a taste of this?"

Jess looked like she wanted to say something, but no words came from her open mouth. With sinful skill, Juliet let her hands run down the sides of her body, tracing its sumptuous outline. Her fingertips then trailed up across her pubic mound, across her stomach, and settled on her breasts. She tweaked her nipples lightly, making them crinkle and harden. I took my assigned spot on the bed, lying down and watching my cock involuntarily rise. It was impossible not to get hard seeing Juliet's ass so close to me.

Juliet climbed on the bed and straddled me. She gave me a long, sensuous kiss. I was tumbling into headlong infatuation dangerously fast.

"I'm not some whore," she whispered to me. "I don't get off on being fucked. I need you to make love to me. I like it soft. I like it intimate. This is for me just as much as it is for you."

I could only muster a nod, and she filled my mouth with her tongue again. Juliet had unnatural control over her body. Her pussy lips, slick and ready, found my cock and let it glide between them. She turned around, covering my face in her thick, silky hair.

"Can you see okay, Jess?" Juliet asked. "Or do you need a better view?"

"I can see okay," Jess said feebly.

Juliet blocked my sightline to Jess, and I really wanted to observe the look on her face. Kat had crafted a masterful evening. Jess's greatest fear, I knew, was losing me to someone else, someone she perceived as her better. For all her wonderful qualities, Jess retained doubts and occasionally low self-esteem. She didn't see or value herself the way I did. Being forced to watch me fuck a legitimately famous Hollywood starlet was a masterful jab of a knife into the depths of her most severe jealousy.

"This dick feels so good against my lips," Juliet said, never letting up on the sliding motion. "So thick."

"You're so wet," I observed.

"It takes a lot to make me this turned on," Juliet said. "It's rare I find someone who really gets my juices going, so to speak." She laughed faintly at her pun.

"I'm flattered," I said, "but I can believe you have your pick of any number of Hollywood hunks."

"You'd be surprised," Juliet said, taking hold of my shaft and guiding it upward now. Slowly, she worked her hips down my cock, letting it slide inside. She sighed. I had to suppress a girlish scream of joy. I was inside her -- Juliet Lawson -- and her pussy was phenomenal! "Oh, god, yeah, that's so good. Thick. You'd be surprised," she reiterated and closed her eyes as she got into a rhythm. "I've had my share of A-list dick. At least half the time it's disappointing."

"That's such a shame," I said, short of breath.

"Have you ever been with a woman who's really beautiful and, because of that, she thinks she doesn't actually have to fuck?" Juliet asked. "That's what a lot of these guys are like. As if just looking at them will get you off. No. I need you to use it!"

"Well, I'm just glad you're not in that category," I said. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And I'm not sure I've ever been inside such a perfect pussy."

"You fit so nicely, John," Juliet said. Her use of my name made my heart flutter.

I looked up and captured the moment. Her large, firm breasts rocked with the motion of her hips. The dimple at the center of her chin flattened slightly because of the broad smile on her lips. Her stomach was perfectly flat, her diaphragm visibly moving as pleasure built inside her. Juliet Lawson was just like any other woman when she was having sex. She was just more beautiful.

Juliet leaned forward, smashing her breasts into my face. I sloppily tried to tongue her nipples, but the newly exaggerated strokes of her pussy along my shaft made it difficult.

"Can you see that, Jess?" Juliet said as she turned her head back again. "He's so snug, stretching out my lips. He's so deep inside me." She gave out an incredibly satisfied sigh. Acting or not, she made me feel like a sex god.

"This is torture," Jess said.

"That's the point," Juliet said with a laugh.

"You deliver on every bit of your looks," I said effusively. "It's like your pussy was molded for me."

Juliet sat back on her knees a bit more, rocking back and forth gently on my cock. Her tits jutted up proudly. Her piercing blue eyes beamed into me. She smiled broadly.

"You really have a nice dick," she said. "A really nice one. I haven't had one this good in months. Let's see how deep you can get."

She hopped off my cock and smoothly got on her knees, facing Jess.

"Bury it, big boy," she said to me. "As far as you can."

Her pussy glistened. Her ass consisted of two firm, proud globes. She fingered her clit as she looked over her shoulder expectantly, silently demanding my cock again. I didn't make her wait. I sunk in her cunt with discipline, savoring the way her folds enveloped me. I let a finger graze her asshole, which was puckered, pink, and looked perfect.

"No," Juliet said firmly. "Exit only, sweetie."

I withdrew it immediately and started sawing in and out of her Hollywood cunt. Jess stared at me with pained longing.

"I need you," she mouthed to me silently.

I just smiled and let my hands pull Juliet's hips toward me. I couldn't get over the exquisite paradox of her firm-yet-soft body. Beyond the physical sensation, her charisma permeated the whole scene. She sold her desire for me hard. I completely believed it. I didn't think it possibly could be true. But in the moment? I had no doubt she truly wanted me. She threw her hair aside and looked back at me as our skin slapped together.

"You're so deep it almost hurts," she said. "I need you on top of me."

As we switched to missionary, I had no idea what awaited me. Juliet had her back to Jess now, sitting on her elbows. She beckoned me to come to her, spreading her legs. The moisture sticking between her thighs. I climbed on top, and Juliet pulled me in for a ferociously desperate kiss. She nibbled my ear and quietly relayed what she wanted.

"I cum so hard in missionary," she said. "But I need you to keep it romantic. Play along with my conversation. I promise I'll get off and let you fill me up."

I merely nodded. Juliet smiled and kissed me. If she was faking her level of desire, I would have given her an Academy Award on the spot. We made love. My cock slid in and out. She begged for it. Her voice quivered, like she was on the verge of joyful tears.

"Do you like my pussy?" she asked, her eyes plaintive as they looked into mine.

"It's amazing," I said. "Absolutely amazing."

"Is it the best you've ever had?" she followed up.

"Not even close," I said. "You have the perfect pussy."

"You should know I'm not on birth control," she said. Her eyes flashed, and she blinked mischievously.

"I don't care," I said, going with the flow.

"It's my biggest thrill," she said. "Getting a risky, raw fuck. Are you going to give it to me?"

"Yes," I said, nodding my head in affirmation. "Always. I'll give you anything you want."

"Such a good boy," Juliet said and smiled.

For several minutes, Juliet and I moved in tandem, like a human wave. It was some of the most intense, erotic sex I could remember. I was convinced it meant as much to her as it did to me. Her arms moved around my body, sending tingles across it. Her touch was sensual, reassuring, and genuine. Facing Jess, I couldn't help but look at her. She was biting her bottom lip. I swore I could see a puddle of arousal between her legs on the chair. She strained against the harness and tried to free her legs from the ties. Her chest and neck were flushed. My arms flexed and bulged as I moved like a machine in and out of Juliet.

"Look at me, not her," Juliet said possessively.

I looked down and smiled at her. She was A-list pussy for sure. Our lips met again. Sweat had finally broken out on her brow. Her eyes urged me on, and she began to let her body slide toward the edge of the bed as we fucked. Eventually, she let her head fall over the edge. I never stopped the long strokes in and out of her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter. There was no denying she was genuinely turned on.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked.

Juliet didn't lift her head. She looked straight at Jess.

"I'm going to cum so hard," she panted. "I'm falling in love with your dick. Fill me up, and then let's do more coke and fuck all night. Jess can watch. She won't mind, will you, Jess?"

Jess shook her head, as if in a trance.

If she hadn't earned it already, Juliet went for that Oscar as her orgasm built and erupted. I don't know if it was fully real or embellished, but the power with which she came would have made Meg Ryan proud. In a sea of moans, screams, and exhortations, she grabbed hold of my ass and pulled me to her faster and faster.

"I'm close," I said, sweat pouring down my face now.

"Fill me up, you bastard," Juliet said. "Put all that baby-making sperm in me."

I beamed. I hadn't cum for more than half an hour with this gorgeous actress. But I couldn't hold out any longer. I closed my eyes. I felt every little electric touch on my body, channeling it into my orgasm. I needed one little extra push. I opened my eyes and looked at Jess. The anguished look of love on her face compelled a smile. The moment didn't last long because I came.

My sperm shot out like it was gushing from a fire hose. There was a look of shock and intoxicated pleasure on Juliet's face as she felt me flood her insides. When I finally withdrew, her pussy puffy and wet, she immediately began to finger her clit and came again.

"Jesus, that was intense," I said, simply needing to say it out loud.

"It was fucking awesome," Juliet said. "I forget how good sex on coke is."

She pulled me to her in another urgent kiss. She was activated and wanting more already.

"I don't get coke dick," I said proudly.

"You sure don't," she said. "Let's go do some lines. I need another round."

We managed to roll out of the bed. Jess looked at us expectantly.

"Not yet, sweetie," Juliet said as we walked past. "Kat will tell you when you get to move."

I paused before her for a moment. "Did you like it?" I asked.

She looked at me with raw eyes and gave a resigned nod.

"She loved it," Juliet said. "Come and do this blow with me."

We walked out of the bedroom and into the main part of the villa. I was surprised to see Kat hunched over the cocaine. I figured she would have had Johnny Burris balls deep in her at this point. As she rose up and rubbed her nostrils after snorting a line, she started and then composed herself.

"Oh! How's it going?" she asked excitedly.

"It couldn't be better," Juliet said.

"I heard how loud you came!" Kat said.

"John is a legit lover," Juliet said. She strolled over to the mirror and pushed some coke into healthy lines.

"The best dick I've ever had," Kat said.

"Careful, girls, you're going to give me a big head," I said before taking my turn with the blow.

"That's my hope, anyway," Juliet said with a laugh.

"How's Johnny?" I asked Kat.

"You know how Johnny is," Kat said. "He's blowing through an eight-ball and treating us like fuck dolls. He's so rough."

"Sounds like a typical jock," Juliet said with a hint of distaste.

"It's great if you're in the mood for it," Kat said. "I'm kind of in the mood to be a voyeur tonight. How is Jess holding up?"

"Maximum jealousy," I said. "But she's so turned on. Are you going to let her get off tonight?"

"I have a plan," Kat said with a wicked smile.

"As long as that plan involves more dick for me, I'm a happy girl," Juliet said.

"You really are too sweet to do this for us," Kat told her.

"It's seriously my pleasure," Juliet said. I noticed my cum leaking down her legs. "I owe Kelly so much. She's been a gold mine for me."

"Oh, how so?" I asked.

"So I'm actually more of a ... client of Kelly's," Juliet revealed.

"Really?" I said with surprise.

"Really," Juliet said. "She takes privacy so seriously, and she is so astute. Like I said, we met a long time ago, and she's always taken an interest in me. Hollywood is full of pitfalls, sexually or otherwise. With her side business -- I'm sure you know about that -- she has always kept an eye out for the occasional man who would be a good fit for me to have some fun with."

"She is a good match maker," Kat said.

"She's never failed," Juliet said. "And occasionally over the years, as I mentioned, I've done her a favor. Like tonight."

"This is some favor," I said with a boyish grin on my face, staring at Juliet's tits.

"Do you want to do a line off them?" she asked, noticing the path of my eyes.

"Could I? Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"John loves body blows," Kat said with a laugh.

"Almost as much as you love booty bumps," I teased her back.

"Booty bumps?" Juliet asked. Kat explained. "Jesus," Juliet responded. "That sounds utterly wicked."

"I could kind of go for one," Kat said. "Daddy, would you do it for me?"

I smiled. "Of course, Kitty Kat," I said.

Juliet watched in fascination as we prepped and administered the coke up Kat's butt. She was in awe when she saw the effect it had on her.

"That's extraordinary," Juliet marveled.

"It's so intense," Kat said. "Fuck, I think I'm ready to let Johnny do what he wants to me now."

Juliet kissed me, her tongue flicking against mine. It felt different this time because of the look in her eyes. Had we crossed over from playing a role into real life? I couldn't tell, but she ignited my arousal again.

"Make it convincing for Jess," Kat said, as she sauntered back to the room from which Kelly's pleasured moans emanated.

"I think I have the perfect idea for that," Juliet said.

Jess, I reminded myself. She was tied up in the bedroom. I was so under Juliet's spell, I had forgotten all about her.

12