All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 22'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful...love it, the way Kat gets so jealous. I thinks she needs to hit some really hard stuff to ease her pain...I wonder what the drug kit contains? 5 Stars!!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Jealousy and Competition Two Strong Emotions 5 Stars

Another great and exciting chapter for these wild sexually controlled folks. Kats jealousy and competition of these young college babes and her drug cocktails may drive her crazy to the point she wants to be pcome a total cock sleeve and a fuck toy for several bad boys and fly down the Highway To Hell before she can stop herself. These are two very strong emotions that can easily spin out of control and push her to the edge. Especially knowing what all the drugs are she and Jess packed. Could lead to some hot and nasty filth and extreme sexual activities and adventures for Ms Kat. Looking forward to the next round of smut for these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. This continues to be a fun great entertaining story. Ready for nasty shit to hit the fan. Time to get Kat into the nasty ass slut she really is and get her to become a hole for BIG cocks. She is ready to be so full of baby making batter that she cannot get enough of it while high on drugs that she loses control. Make her a pin cushion for superior cock. She needs to lose her self respect as she is nothing more then a sexual play toy. She needs to hit ROCK BOTTOM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a totally satisfying chapter! And the tone is just perfect! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time I think this hedonistic trio can’t get any tighter, any more committed to one another, they surprise me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Kat is in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh i see Kat is on a roadway to being a drugged up and used up skank. Waiting to see what kind of shit she takes and what it allows to do. She will look for any big dick to degrade and defile her as a fuck hole. Poor poor Kat will be an emotional wreck. Easy pickings for bad boys

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish the actress had a more profound effect on Jess, but Jess clearly shows she's the absolute master when it comes to manipulation. I understand John for wanting to twist the dagger but in my humble opinion Jess needs it a lot more even than Kat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...