Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was her brunette counterpart. With straight, shoulder-length hair, she dressed casually in a red tube top that matched her lipstick color, and cutoff jean shorts that let the bottom of her beautiful bubble butt spill out. My eyes raced back and forth between the two, unable to make a determination of which one was hotter. This was my version of heaven.

I extended a hand toward Brinkley, but she moved in quickly for a hug.

"I'm a hugger!" she said in a singsong voice. She wore a sweet-smelling perfume and had a very relaxed manner in her embrace.

Rachel followed suit, thrusting her body into mine and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I suspected they had been drinking already.

"Hey, I'm John," I said. "You've met Jess. This is Kat."

The girls made a point to hug Kat. They were complete extroverts, and it created a relaxed atmosphere from the beginning.

"We are so psyched to be here!" Rachel said.

"Oh my gosh, is there, like, a club inside the room?" Brinkley said. They talked fast.

"Yes," Jess said. She couldn't stop smiling. "The bar and party favors are here, and the club room is over there."

"Holy shit! Bri, look at all this coke!" Rachel said, seeing the setup.

"Damn! Are you serious?" Brinkley said.

"Help yourselves, girls," Jess said. "We are going to be partying all night."

The blonde took the lead. She was definitely the alpha in this duo. Jess had pre-formed a dozen lines, and Brinkley handled the silver straw with confidence. She snorted two lines quickly, then lifted her head up and jumped up and down.

"Oh, shit!" she said. "This is so good. I'm like totally numbed out."

Rachel followed suit. "Fuck," she said, "this is not the frat party shit that's full of baking soda."

Rachel held up the straw, and Kat eagerly took it. Then it was Jess's turn and then mine. Flying sky high now, things got more chatty and less awkward. Bri and Rachel were journalism majors at UNLV, and they were both on the cheerleading team. Jess had done a fantastic job. These coeds were hot, outgoing, and, it quickly became clear, intent on one thing: attracting my attention.

It was also clear that Jess had done a little bit of coaching. I don't know when she had found the time. But as the coke and booze worked its social lubrication, Kat got into conversation with the girls, too.

"I was a journalism major," Kat said, seemingly almost mentor-like.

"Oh yeah?" Bri said. "We're doing broadcast journalism."

"I want to be on camera," Rachel said. "I've heard that you can, like, do traffic without having a specialty degree. That would be awesome."

"As long as you don't get stuck on the morning shift," Bri said.

"Yeah," Rachel agreed. "That would suck."

I could see Kat's discomfort but also the understanding that she knew Jess must have coached them up on these talking points. They were sticking in very deliberate pins, like puncturing a voodoo doll. That was the whole point.

"You know, I was a cheerleader in college," Jess said.

"Oh really?" Rachel responded.

"That's how I met John," she said, fibbing. She wasn't a cheerleader anymore when we met. "He was a grad student, but he has the biggest thing for cheerleaders."

"We love guys who have a thing for cheerleaders," Bri said.

"We actually have an OnlyFans," Rachel added.

"Oh really?" I said, my interest piqued.

"It's an easy way to cover tuition," Bri said. "We're not rich girls from LA who have daddies to pay for everything."

"Well, not those kind of daddies, anyway," Rachel joked.

I was really starting to feel the vibe of the evening. I offered the college girls more coke. They almost tripped over each other to get to the tray. As they greedily blew their lines, I noticed Jess pass close to Kat.

"How am I doing?" Jess whispered, loud enough for me but not the coeds to hear.

"Almost too good," Kat said. "I'm so pissed and so soaked. You are such a bitch!" She gave a half-hearted laugh.

I used that information to my advantage. In a flash, I knew what the rest of the evening needed to look like.

"Girls, have you seen the whole villa?" I asked. They shook their heads as they rubbed their noses. "Oh, then you definitely need a tour."

Jess picked up on what I was doing.

"You go ahead," she said. "Kat and I are going to bump up."

I whisked Bri and Rachel away, quickly taking them through the living area and bedrooms. They took notice of the panoply of sex toys in two of the bedrooms, and that caused the mood to shift. I began to casually touch the girls, on their arms, the smalls of their backs, even their firm, cheerleader butts. They were receptive and increasingly flirty.

When we walked to the outdoor area, Rachel bent over at the waist to test the pool water. Her heart-shaped ass strained the denim of her jean shorts, showing what a thin strip of fabric stood between me and her pussy. Bri stood close to me, watching her friend.

"Rach has such a nice ass," she said quietly. "And she knows how to use it."

"Is that right?" I said, my voice faint. I couldn't believe my good fortune right now. It was time to push the envelope. "And how about you?"

Bri looked at me and smiled, her lips glossy. "I'm nineteen," she said. "I'm too young to say no to anything. I want to experience it all."

"Even with an old man like me?" I said self-deprecatingly.

"You're way younger than either of the professors I've fucked," she said without blinking.

I moved my mouth closer to hers. She licked her lips, awaiting the first kiss. I didn't test her patience. Her lip gloss tasted like strawberries. Her tongue was aggressive and eager.

"How is he?" Rachel said, breaking my focus on her friend.

"Delicious," Bri said.

Rachel slipped a hand behind my neck and kissed me with equal aggression. Her other hand found my crotch, feeling for my hardening cock.

"It's big, Bri," Rachel said.

Bri had begun undoing the laces on the front of her top. I could almost fully see her exquisite breasts, untouched by gravity. She caught me looking.

"No silicone," she said. "No botox. Just two tight, horny cheerleaders. We can't even legally drink." She laughed and took a sip of Champagne.

"I'm getting so wet," Rachel said. "Coke makes me crazy horny."

The girls giggled. Their age showed. My cock flexed. I was ready to plunder these hot little sluts.

"If I was going to do a bump off of both of you, which part of your body would you suggest?" I asked.

Bri had reached the final lace of her shirt and pulled it open with a flourish. She put her hands on her hips and jutted out her tits. Her nipples were hard and very long, maybe the longest I'd ever seen.

"Wherever you want," Bri said. "As long as I get to do one off your dick before I suck it."

"I want to suck it, too," Rachel said with a pout.

"I'll be right back," I said.

I walked quickly inside the villa. Kat was crushing up an oxy to snort. Jess grinned at me.

"Body blows," I said. I grabbed one of the vials we had pre-packed with coke.

"They're so cute, aren't they?" Jess said, pleased with herself.

"I hope you two are okay with occupying yourselves," I said. I had been overcome by lust. I was going to ravage these coed sluts. "I am going to be busy for quite some time."

"I've got coke and toys," Jess said. "I'm going to be good."

Kat flipped her hair to the side, behind her head, and made brief, annoyed eye contact with me as she went to snort her powdered pain pill. She had never seen my lust for college girls so fully on display, and I knew it made her feel threatened. And these two girls were perfect vehicles for jealousy: younger, tighter, cheerleader types who also wanted to be on television. Getting traded in for a new model was her biggest push-point.

I refused to meet her eyes and quickly turned to go back outside.

"Here we go, girls!" I said, loudly so that Kat could surely hear.

I stumbled on Bri and Rachel kissing, their tops missing, and their tits pressed together. It was intensely sexy. Their tan skin ran together, blurring their bodies. Bri turned and pushed her tits together for me. I sprinkled a bump of coke around one of her nipples, snorting it up quickly before it had a chance to fall away. Then I sucked her nipple into my mouth, savoring how long and hard it was. She gasped.

"Daddy, don't forget about me," Rachel said, playing with her nipples. I felt like a lech hearing this college girl call me that.

I obliged, pouring a bump onto one of her beautiful orbs and hoovering it up. I licked up the remnants and then kissed her. Bri had dropped to her knees and was quickly disrobing me. Rachel and I made out until Bri begged to take a line off my cock. Rachel joined her, and the girls took turns doing cocaine off my turgid member. And that's when the fun began.

The coeds started a double blow job. Bri was the aggressor, sloppily licking up and down my shaft to wet it. They took turns stuffing my cock down their throats, Rachel with special ease. But Bri showed herself to be the more dominant, assigning Rachel to lick and suck my balls while she looked up at me with her sky blue -- and sky high -- eyes while she blew me.

Their enthusiasm was superb, but I needed nothing more than seeing their taut bodies in motion to keep me hard. Rachel took control of my cock when Bri stood up.

"We're your toys," she said, nibbling at my ears and neck. "Whatever will make your girlfriends jealous, we'll do it. But you should know I really get turned on when guys cum all over me. Anywhere. Just shoot it on me."

I smiled and noticed Kat watching from the door. I knew we needed to take this party inside. She needed to see these young sluts take my cock, to beg for it, to be ravished. And for me to ignore her the entire time because they were so infatuating.

I guided the girls back inside, and we continued the fun in the living area. The thumping music, hazy dry ice, and flashing lights made for an erotic setting. It was like fucking in the middle of a club, a level up from my usual Vegas shenanigans. Jess and Kat watched from the bar. Bri had bent over a couch, letting me take her doggy style in a position where I could make eye contact with my girlfriend. Rachel proved herself the dirty, submissive one again, kneeling behind me and licking my balls as I railed her friend.

In truth, the sex wasn't anything but fairly pedestrian. Bri and Rachel were hot and fun, but it was the mind games I could play while we did it in front of Kat that turned me on the most. I would break eye contact any time she made it with me. A couple times, when she spoke, I simply ignored her. I made a point to up my dirty talk when I fucked the coeds, praising how tight they were and what great fucks they were.

The scene played out like a live porno designed with the sole purpose in mind to piss off Kat. She was quiet, fuming occasionally, but couldn't look away. Until Bri finally pushed her over the limit. I had shot a load all over her pussy and stomach, and Bri sauntered over to the bar to blow a couple lines of coke. She snorted them and proudly announced she was ready to go again.

She looked directly at Kat and said, "A cougar like you might need to rest, but not this kitten. I'll take that dick all night."

Kat had a vanity about her age. It was bad enough that she had seen these two nineteen-year-olds suck and fuck me for two hours. Now they taunted her about the age difference. She looked at me for support. I ignored her, focused only on Rachel's attempts to bring my cock to hardness again with her mouth. Jess laughed at Bri's joke.

It really was a minor moment in the scheme of the evening. But Kat had been hitting the drugs and alcohol hard. She got up, said, "Fuck this," and took a bottle and a coke bullet to one of the bedrooms. Rachel had gotten me hard again, and I was rewarding her with a doggy style fuck of her own. I didn't chase after Kat. I just kept going.

A while later, she returned and looked like she wanted to talk to me. I was in a lull, recovering from shooting a load inside Rachel's cunt. The three of us were entangled on the large couch, Bri absent-mindedly stroking my cock. When Kat approached me, I ignored her again.

"Girls," I said to the coeds, "why don't we go to my room so we don't have any distractions."

They complied without a word of protest. We gathered a vial of coke and bottle of Champagne from the bar, where Jess simply sat in amusement and playing on her phone. I let Bri and Rachel walk ahead of me, their asses tight and tan. I turned to Kat and gave her a wry smile.

"If you want, you can listen at the door," I said. "Just like I had to do with you and Tommy."

I turned, caught up with the girls, and cupped their beautiful, cheerleader cheeks. I turned back one last time and shot off a shit-eating grin. My cock was already bouncing again, hard and up for the next round. The look on Kat's face told me everything I needed to know. Jess had planned the evening perfectly. I was going to enjoy the rest of it.

12