Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 24

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
6.4k words
4.75
5.6k
7

Part 88 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Another big one, readers! This takes care of a major plot point. I hope you enjoy. But -- trust me -- there is plenty of smut to come!

* * *

While I waited for Nicole to come out of the shower, I texted Kat and Jess.

"Just a heads up," I wrote, "I eavesdropped on a phone call Nicole just had. Must have been a boyfriend or some significant other. Making excuses about staying late at work. And saying she would still be ovulating tomorrow."

My phone buzzed almost immediately.

"Psycho bitch," Kat had written.

"Show's about to start," Jess wrote. "We'll take care of her when we get back."

In the meantime, I was going to make sure Nicole was prepared for a long night ahead with my girlfriends. She could drown in regret later. She came out of the bedroom nude with a towel wrapped around her head. I couldn't deny how much I enjoyed her body. I was going to savor it one final time.

"Let's party hard," I said. "I want to use all your holes and go all night."

"Yes, baby," she said and put her body close to mine. I could feel the warmth of her skin. "No one shoots cum deeper inside me. I swear sometimes it's two days later, and I still have cum leaking out of my pussy from you."

I took a pill of molly and held it toward Nicole's tongue. I gave her a glass of Champagne and instructed her to take it.

"Go dry your hair," I instructed. "I'll fix you a booty bump, and after that I'm going to take your ass."

"I want your cum in my pussy, too," she said with a pout. "I crave the way you fill me."

I smacked her ass as she walked off and took the time while she dried her hair to crystallize my plan for the evening. I wanted Nicole seriously fucked up by the time Kat and Jess returned. I also wanted Nicole on board with being our slave for the evening. It would make everything more delicious if she felt like I was trying to bring her into the fold. Being manipulated and scammed was one of my biggest pet peeves. It never sat well with me, and someone like Nicole was a perfect target for revenge.

I busied myself forming lines of cocaine and prepared a plunger with the coke/water solution for a booty bump. I opened another bottle of Champagne and did some general tidying up of the villa. Pleased with myself, I snorted a couple lines and felt true euphoria rush over me. This evening was going to be an unexpected treat. What better way to bring my girls and me closer together than to unite against a common threat?

"Are you going to be nice and hard for me?" Nicole said as she returned.

"As hard as you're going to be high after this booty bump," I said.

"So, um," she said nervously, "I was thinking. Maybe you could do the booty bump out of some oxy?"

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Yeah, I mean, I just really want to try it," she said. "And if you're going to fuck my ass super rough, I think it would be fun to be completely numb so you can fuck me as hard as you want."

This was going to be easier than I thought. I crushed up a pill of oxy as finely as I could and dissolved it in water.

"The molly is starting to kick in," Nicole said. "It feels so good to touch you. Do you love how soft my skin is?"

I ran my hands over her, then pushed her back down so her ass was ready for me. I plunged the oxy into her puckered little hole and smacked one of her cheeks roughly. She stayed bent over for a few seconds before standing up and putting her arms around my neck.

"Oxy is such a treat," she said. "God, I'm floating inside a cloud already. I bet with the molly it's going to make me your own little fuck machine."

I grabbed Nicole by the throat. She looked at me with lustful eyes and squealed.

"I feel really dirty today," I said. "I want to abuse you."

"You can't," she said, licking her lips. "You can do literally anything you want to me, and I'll do it willingly. I want it however you give it. As long as you put a load of that hot sperm in my pussy."

"You'll get that and so much more," I said.

"I want to leave here marked and used," she said, "so I never forget that I'm yours."

I almost burst out laughing, knowing the scheme she was pushing on me did have an aspect of permanence to it.

"Marked, eh?" I said, gliding my hand up her neck again.

"Marked," she said. "Abused. Slap me around and use me little a dirty little junkie fuck toy."

I choked her and bit her ear. "You're not going to walk right for a week once the girls and I are done with you," I said. She needed the reminder that this wouldn't be a one-on-one session tonight.

"Whatever you want," she said. "All three of you."

I pinched and squeezed one of her nipples until she yelped. I let go of her neck and bit along her collarbone, but I reminded myself that I shouldn't get too far ahead. The girls would be back, and I wanted them to take charge of defiling the blank canvas that was Nicole.

"I want your ass," I said, pushing her along toward the couch in the living room. "Bend over."

"Promise me you'll save some cum for my pussy," she pleaded.

I yanked her hair forcefully and said, "Goddammit, stop talking about it. I'm going to do what I want."

"Yes, sir," she said.

I gave a handful of swift cracks across her ass. Nicole loved to be spanked, and I knew it would get her juices flowing even more. Not that I cared about that much.

I spread her cheeks wide and sunk my cock into her ass without any lube. She groaned with some discomfort but didn't register any objection. I enjoyed this initial assertion of dominance over her. Nicole took my cock without any issues. She was an anal talent. My revelry was interrupted, however, by the villa's doorbell ringing. Madeline had come by, at my request, to discuss dinner. I pulled out of Nicole's ass, letting it gape obscenely. She looked back at me in surprise.

"I need to make dinner plans," I said. "Wait here."

I looked through the peephole of the front door and saw Madeline was alone, so I simply opened it and didn't make an attempt to cover up my cock.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Cameron," Madeline said, glancing at my erection and over at the prone female body that stirred on the back of the couch to our right.

"Not at all, Madeline," I said. "Nicole doesn't mind. She's just here to serve."

I noticed Madeline flinch. There was a flicker of recognition on her face, and Nicole lamely tried to cover up her tits. She had a look of panicked surprise on her face. They knew each other. The MGM and Bellagio were sister resorts.

"Let me take you through some options and specials the chef thought you might like based on the past couple days," Madeline said, retaining her exquisite poise.

"That sounds fantastic," I said. "Nicole, why don't you help yourself to a couple lines and then refill our Champagne while I talk to Madeline."

Nicole was definitely spooked, but I stood with Madeline near the bar long enough to make sure that she saw her coworker inhale a line of cocaine. Then I guided her to the kitchen.

"You know her, don't you?" I said directly.

"She's a host at the Bellagio," Madeline said.

"Are you surprised to see her?" I asked.

"I know you've played with her there," Madeline said with an irresistible twinkle in her eye.

"You are on top of all the details, I see," I said.

"Not to be indelicate, Mr. Cameron, but Nicole has quite the ... reputation among my peers," she said.

"I can only imagine," I said.

"I'll be blunt," she continued. "She might not always have her customers' interests as her primary motivation."

I smiled at Madeline. "I think I know what you mean," I said. "I've actually got a little surprise planned for Nicole this evening when my girlfriends return. Sort of a punishment. A severe one."

"Really?" Madeline said, breaking her usual stoicism with a look of genuine surprise. "I must tell you that Nicole is the reason I moved from hosting to management."

"If you're inclined, why don't you come back in a little while," I said. "At least to check and see if dinner was satisfactory. You might find out just how much Kat and Jess dislike Nicole."

"I may need to pop in to see whether you need any late-night refreshments," Madeline said playfully. "And for dinner?"

"It's easy to trust Chef," I said. "Do what you will. I'm sure I'll be surprised and pleased." I passed her a few folded hundred-dollar bills and added, "The real tip might be leveraging new information that you come by tonight, perhaps."

"Whatever you require of me, Mr. Cameron," Madeline said and took her leave.

When the door closed, Nicole scrambled over from behind the bar.

"Shit!" she said. "That ice queen hates me!"

"Relax," I said. "I talked to her in the kitchen. She didn't see or hear anything. Don't worry."

"She probably has it out for me," Nicole whined.

"I said not to worry," I said firmly. "So relax. Go have another line or something."

"I'm so fucking high," she said. "I don't need a line. I need your dick."

I pushed her over again and shoved my cock back into her ass.

"Fine, slut," I said as she grunted at the sudden intrusion of my cock in her unlubed asshole.

"That's it!" she moaned.

Setting my desire to punish her aside, I just let myself enjoy Nicole's ass for the final time. She was so compliant. She never complained. She always just let you use her like you wanted, and she acted like it was the purest joy she could experience. In short, Nicole's identity as a true slut never wavered. But what I had learned now was that she let you use her body however she wanted -- and she made sure it was spectacular and fun fantasy fulfillment -- in order to get her hooks into you. I had spent enough time with her to know she was always angling for a way out, a path to the trophy wife life. I also knew she had no scruples about manipulating a situation however she needed to in order to get what she wanted.

"I love a dirty whore who takes it in the ass with no lube," I said.

"The only lube I need is your cum, baby," Nicole said wantonly, tugging at my balls to show how greedy she was for her reward.

"Then here you go, bitch," I said and gave a final thrust as deeply into her ass as I could go.

I was even surprised by how many ropes of cum shot into Nicole's bowels. It was a deeply satisfying, fully draining orgasm. I kept my cock buried inside of her for a minute, letting it soften and retreat from her asshole naturally. A smirk grew across my face as I saw the pearls of cum begin to trickle out of her used pucker.

"Oh my god!" Nicole said, breathing hard. "I could actually feel you shoot inside me."

"That was so fucking good, babe," I said. "I can't get enough of your ass." I was going to pull her closer and make her believe her charms were seducing me before I pushed her away.

"That was hot, babe," she said. "Don't forget my pussy still needs some cum if you're going to fill all my holes."

I had been inclined to take a shower, but her continuous obsession with getting me to cum inside her unprotected pussy gave me an idea. Maybe I could push her further, to even more dirty depths.

"I was going to suggest a shower before dinner," I said, "but I do always get hard in your mouth." I let the words linger momentarily. "If you want that load in your cunt, you could get it right away."

Nicole had never done ass-to-mouth. She hated the idea and had told me that more than once. But I sensed her desperation, and I was going to make her debase herself to me for being a liar. The flash of disgust that passed across her face, however briefly, wasn't lost on me. But she turned around and got on her knees. I made her crawl to me.

"That's so dirty, baby," she said. "You know I've never done that."

"I just thought if you needed my cum in your pussy so bad," I said in my most coercive tone.

"You are really special," Nicole said.

"So are you, baby," I said and smiled at her.

"Do your girlfriends do this for you?" she asked.

"No," I lied. "No one ever has."

Watching her push aside her distaste and swallow my cock was one of the most delicious moments I had ever experienced. She didn't go at it half-heartedly. She deep-throated me right away. Initially, I wasn't sure if she gagged because I was in her throat or because she was grossed out -- and, of course, I didn't care.

"Fuck me, you really are the dirtest bitch I've ever met," I said, sighing with satisfaction.

Part of me would have loved for my cock to stay flaccid. But it didn't. Nicole gave good head, and I was so turned on by the depravity of the situation and pleased with myself for short-circuiting her sinister entrapment that my cock couldn't resist. I was hard in only a few minutes.

"Being your dirty whore makes me so wet," Nicole said, pulling her mouth off me and smiling. "I want your dick in me so bad."

I remembered how Nicole had once regaled me with tales of how she loved being taken, forced to fuck someone. She was always willing even if she gave the impression she wasn't. So I was going to make this, our final fuck, a vicious, rough, submissive experience for her.

"Stand up," I ordered. She complied, and I noticed the puddle of sperm that had leaked out of her ass onto the marble floor. I pointed at it. "Lick it up, slut."

This time, she didn't hesitate. She bent over, putting her ass and pussy high in the air as she proudly lapped at the cum that had poured from her butthole. She licked it all up and made a show of swallowing it all.

"Good girl," I said.

Nicole stood up, and I lifted her up. She put her legs around my waist. I buried my face in her tits as I carried her to the nearest bedroom. I unceremoniously dumped her on the bed, tossing her down like a rag doll. I firmly grabbed her hips and pulled her to me. She looked up at me with fierce desire.

"I love your dick," she said. "I need it."

Without a word, I buried myself in her cunt. She shrieked in pleasure. I fucked her silently and brutally. My hips crashed into hers. I made sure my cock bottomed out against her cervix with each stroke. She begged for it harder, groped my ass to try to force me into her faster and deeper, and came repeatedly like a banshee. I felt like a machine. My cock strained under the effort. Looking down, I caught a glimpse of it pistoning out of the surging creaminess of Nicole's pussy. It was purple and angry, the veins prominent.

"Fucking cum on this cock, you bitch," I spat at her.

"Cum in me! Cum in me!" she begged. "Fill all my holes! Make me your whore!"

Honestly, my plan had been to beg off after I had fucked her brains out and made her cum over and over. I was going to tell her I was too tired to cum again. Fuck it, I decided. I'd fill her up if I could, give her whatever cum was left in my balls. And I'd make sure to slip her a Plan-B at some point before she left. Nicole put her fingers in her mouth and lewdly licked them before slipping them between her legs and using them like a cock ring. It gave me a much-needed increase in friction.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!" I announced. I almost didn't believe it. This was a really hot fuck. A perfect swan song.

"Please! Please fill me up! Oh god!" Nicole cried. "There it is! Yes! Baby! Give me that hot cum!"

I was sweating and breathing hard. It couldn't have been much, but Nicole acted like she had been inundated by a great flood. I pulled out, completely spent now. My cock throbbed visibly. Nicole put a hand over her pussy, like she was trying to trap the couple dribbles of sperm inside her. The dumb cunt. My anger reappeared, this time without desire.

"Fuck me, I need to shower off," I said. "The girls are going to be back soon. I'm starving."

Nicole was beaming. I had never seen her so happy.

"That was so hot, babe," she said. "I can't remember when anyone has fucked me so good. God, I needed that!"

I wanted to say something about her boyfriend, but I held my tongue. I didn't want to spoil Kat and Jess's turn.

* * *

Not quite two hours into their blowbang, Jess texted that she and Kat were en route home.

"That's early!" I said. Not that I minded.

"We got them all off once and took care of the rest who could get it up again," she wrote. "They were done. We were willing to keep going!"

"Such good little whores," I said and added a smiley face.

I let Madeline know that we would be ready for dinner in thirty minutes. I also asked her to bring me Plan-B. With her usual poise, she didn't even bat an eye. It occurred to me that having someone like Madeline available full-time could be extremely useful.

I was eager for Kat and Jess to return. In my memory, it was almost like I hadn't even been with Nicole. She had elected to take a second shower after our last two rounds of fucking. It had been intense and sweaty. I was glad for the time alone to gather my thoughts.

It was a relief that Nicole was still in the shower when Kat and Jess arrived. I hugged my girlfriends. It felt good to feel their lithe bodies against me. They were grinning like fiends.

"You two are a sight for sore eyes," I said.

"Poor baby," Jess said. "Having to hate fuck a hot little piece of ass."

"How was the blow bang?" I asked.

Kat smiled and bit her lip. "It was so fun, daddy," she said. "They were all so happy to see us! And super nice!"

"Their dicks were pretty lame," Jess said, running a hand across my crotch. "Except for one, who had a total monster."

"But the cum was delicious," Kat added. They giggled. "It was probably the most cum I've ever swallowed in a day."

The doorbell rang. It was Madeline with dinner. She had outdone herself, setting us up with a five-course dinner featuring the greatest hits from their kitchen -- caviar with king crab, foie gras, duck, Dover sole, and an array of desserts. It was a nice way to let my cock recover for a few hours and catch a great wine buzz.

It amazed me how all three girls could engage in active conversation and even seem so nice to one another during the meal. Part of me wondered if it wasn't a show for me, each jockeying for position in the inevitable debauchery that would come after we ate.

As the wine took effect, Nicole made it clear the latter presumption was correct. She hadn't brought clothes with her, so she was dressed only in a bathrobe.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so horny still," Nicole said during a lull in the conversation as we let the dessert coma fall over us. "John fucked me so hard earlier in all three holes. But I just can't get enough."

"Oh, we know what you mean," Kat said, staring at her with a pursed-lipped smile. "I feel like that's every day for me."

As things got a little testy, I took it as a sign that we needed to move onto the next phase. So did Jess.

She suggested, "This was so delicious, but I think I need to let cocaine wake me up. It's time to party."

"I want John to give me a booty bump!" Nicole said.

"That's a great idea," Kat said, never one to be outdone by another slut.

We all hit the cocaine hard. Nicole dropped her robe to the floor. Her body was flooded by drugs -- the molly and oxy from earlier as well as the refresh of cocaine coursing through her courtesy of the line I had put up her butt. She began running her hands up and down her body, cupping her breasts. She was preening like a peacock. Kat and Jess followed suit, stripping and making out. This was all a show for me. But the real show was about to begin.

My girlfriends playing with each other was a cue, and I picked it up. Nicole came straight for me. I smiled and welcomed her, feeling her soft skin.

"I want to do something extra naughty," I said. "Are you in?"

"I'm so horny," she said. "I'll do anything. I just want more cum in my pussy."

"Good," I said and, just before disappearing, added, "don't move."

I returned with the bondage harness. Nicole's eyes went wide.

12