Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like an obedient, restrained slut," I said.

I motioned her to come closer, and I secured the harness in place, wrists behind her back. I directed her to the couch, where I then secured her ankles.

"I'm going to spank you, Nicole," I said, just before I put a sleeping mask on her as a blindfold. I could see her body shake lightly.

"Yes, sir," she said.

Kat and Jess broke their embrace and smiled at me. They knew what was coming next. They disappeared into the bedroom for more toys. I stepped back from Nicole. I could sense she was trying to get used to the sensory deprivation and restraint she experienced. My cock was tired. I had a really beautiful bottle of wine I wanted to drink, a special red Burgundy I had ordered. I popped the cork and pinged Madeline. She rang the doorbell before the girls had returned.

"Madeline," I said, "I've got an absolutely superb bottle of wine. I wondered if you might care to have a glass with me while the girls put on a show this evening."

Madeline noticed the restrained Nicole on the couch. She arched her eyebrows and looked at me. She smiled when she saw the wine's label.

"I don't normally do this," she said, "but I think in this instance the circumstances are so special that I can make an exception."

I poured two glasses as Kat and Jess returned, an arsenal in hand for Nicole's evening of punishment. They had a large butt plug, paddle, flogger, nipple clamps, ball gag, a huge dildo, and Jess's strap-on.

"It seems like seeing Nicole treated like this is a special draw for a lot of women," I observed.

"If you only knew," Madeline said and raised her glass to me. She inhaled the bouquet of the wine like it was perfume.

Nicole kneeled expectantly, cocking her head from time to time as she tried to figure out the meaning of all the motion around her. Kat took the lead. With the paddle in both hands, she cracked it across Nicole's ass. It let out a ferocious crack.

"Yeee-oww!" Nicole screamed. "What the fuck?"

"Shut up, bitch," Kat said.

"You said you would do anything for John," Jess chimed in. "This is what John wants."

"John?" Nicole called plaintively.

"We're just having a little fun, Nicole," I said.

Jess wasn't having any of Nicole's back-talk. She put the ball gag in place. Nicole initially tried to resist, but Kat smacked her ass with the paddle again. It was a spanking administered with genuine hatred.

"Time to spread that ass, slut," Kat said.

She picked up a butt plug and, without lubing it, jammed it into Nicole.

"Cum -- especially John's cum -- is the best lube for anal," Jess said with a cackle.

Nicole struggled futilely. She was stuck. Jess attached the nipple clamps, then stood back and watched as Kat continued to paddle her at regular intervals. This was pure revenge. Madeline and I, sitting on barstools, watched eagerly.

"This is enchanting," Madeline whispered to me.

"Get more comfortable, if you like," I offered.

"I'm okay," she demurred.

For the next half hour, Kat and Jess took turns spanking Nicole, flogging her pussy, and generally abusing her. I could see the catharsis pass over their faces. I also watched as Madeline's excitement level rose.

"How's the wine?" I asked her, as the girls took a break to bump up on coke.

"Exceptional," she said.

"Do you want to sample the blow?" I asked.

"I really shouldn't," she said but with a bit of hesitation.

"It's equally exceptional," I said. "If you dabble, you probably have never had any as pure as this."

"Well, I would hate for you to see me as rude," Madeline said, trailing off.

I stood up and put a little coke on the back of my hand, between the thumb and forefinger. Madeline looked at me hesitantly but with an unmistakable eagerness in her eyes. She was an exceptional beauty. Her high cheekbones and linear body structure screamed fashion model. As she swept her straight, light brown hair back, I admired her neck. I allowed my free hand to rest on her back as she elegantly sniffed the bump off the back of my hand.

"Oh, that's so smooth," she said, pinching her nostril closed. She let the high wash over her and smiled at me. "In my modeling days," she said, "the only way to stay thin was with cocaine. Well, black coffee, cigarettes, and cocaine. That's the best coke I've tasted since then."

"Do you want a little more?" I asked.

"It's a bad idea, but," she paused briefly. "Yes. Fuck yes."

I cut a couple lines for Madeline. Watching her tall, slender body move was the only thing that could draw my eyes away from the scene on the couch. Kat had left Nicole's ass purple with the paddle. Jess had taken out the ball gag and was smothering Nicole's face into her pussy. Madeline was elegant in her approach to the lines. If possible, she snorted them with grace. She closed her eyes, and a warm, satisfied smile grew across her face.

"So what happened between you and Nicole?" I asked Madeline.

Madeline didn't mince words.

"She fucked the boss to get ahead," she said. "She got passed around by players. Fine, whatever. But she also had an affair with my fiance, who was another host."

"Are you serious?" I asked, though I wasn't surprised.

"They used to go fuck in unoccupied hotel rooms while they were on the clock," she said. "They did it for months."

"Who would cheat on you?" I said.

"Says the guy with two girlfriends who also finds Nicole irresistible," Madeline said dourly.

"But my girlfriends knew about it," I said. "Do you want to help punish her?"

Madeline shook her head.

"It is fun to watch, though," she said, a smile returning to her face.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I said.

"Sure," she said.

"Nicole isn't on the pill and was begging me to cum inside her," I said bluntly.

"Ah, so that's why you wanted the Plan-B," she said.

"Yup," I said. "And it's part of the reason why the girls are going to be extra hard on her."

"Good," Madeline said. She stood up. "I should go get that for you right now."

And, poised as ever, she walked out of the villa with a promise to return shortly. Meanwhile, Kat had put on the strap-on and was giving Nicole a savage fucking. Jess had retrieved a large silicone dildo and was fucking Nicole's mouth with it. The blindfold had come off at some point. From my vantage point, it was an incredibly sexy lesbian threesome. My cock stirred. The double-penetration assault continued on Nicole for another several minutes. She took her punishment with pleasure. I could see her body convulsing in orgasm multiple times. She couldn't help herself. And then, suddenly, Kat pulled out, which Jess took as the signal for her to pull out, too.

"I want some coke!" Kat said.

"Yes! Time for lines!" Jess agreed.

Nicole collapsed onto the couch. She couldn't move comfortably because of the harness, wrist, and ankle restraints.

Kat walked toward me with a big smile on her face. She was sweaty and satisfied. I admired the sheen that glimmered on her breasts. Jess put a hand on Kat's ass as they approached me.

"We should coke up that cunt some more, daddy," Kat said.

"Nicole, do you want some more blow?" I asked.

She nodded vigorously and said, "And some water, please."

"Good manners, slut," Jess said with a laugh.

I took Nicole a small mirror that had two thick lines on it. I held the straw to her nose, and without even blinking snorted one up each nostril. Her face was a mess. A crust of coke stayed around the rim of her nose. Her makeup streamed down her face. Her pussy was dripping on the leather couch cushions. The butt plug remained in her ass, and her body shook.

"See, John, I'll do anything for you," she said, short of breath.

I just smiled weakly and returned to the bar. The girls whispered conspiratorially. I cupped each of their asses. I wanted them.

"What's the plan, ladies?" I asked.

"I think she should snort some ketamine," Jess said.

"Oh, that's a good idea!" Kat agreed.

Jess opened a baggie that contained a fine powder that was more off-white than the cocaine. She took the mirror I had just brought back and cut two lines on it, then carried it to Nicole.

"Do you want some, daddy?" Kat asked, skillfully handling the razor blade and forming the cocaine into lines.

"I want to do bumps off you, Kitty Kat," I said.

She smiled and scooped two mounds just above each of her erect nipples. I snorted them greedily and, with even greater need, sucked her nipples.

"I need you," I whispered in her ear.

"This is making me so wet," Kat confessed, "I want your dick so bad."

Nicole put up no protest about snorting the ketamine, but she started to complain and act bratty.

"I want dick," she whined. "Let John fuck me, please! Please! I need cum in my pussy!"

"Don't make me gag you again, bitch," Jess snapped. "Now it's time for you to watch."

Nicole whimpered. Kat looked at me and smiled.

"It's your turn, daddy," she said.

She guided me to an armchair adjacent to the couch where Nicole remained immobilized. Jess had suited up in her strap-on now, and proceeded to callously remove the butt plug from Nicole's ass. I sat down, and Kat sat on my lap.

"My boyfriend is going to fuck me now," Kat said to Nicole in a gloating tone.

Kat slid her hips back and forth across my cock, coating it in her juices and getting it harder as it glided between her pussy lips. While she did so, Jess entered Nicole's ass with the thick, long strap-on cock.

"Holy fuck!" Nicole cried.

"Take it, bitch," Jess growled. I had never seen either of my girlfriends so aggressive. It was an extreme turn-on to see them upset like this.

"Daddy, your dick is so hard," Kat said in her most sensual voice. "I want it in my pussy."

"I need your pussy, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Oh god!" we cried in unison as Kat impaled herself on my cock in one smooth stroke.

Kat rested the palms of her hands on my thighs as she thrust up and down on me.

"Am I tight, daddy?" she asked.

"So tight," I said. I knew what she was doing.

"Am I tighter than Nicole?" she pushed.

"So much tighter, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Did you hear that, Nicole?" Kat taunted.

It felt so good to be reunited inside Kat. Her pussy legitimately felt like it had been made for me. There was the perfect confluence of wetness and friction. I reached a hand around her torso and squeezed her nipples. She bucked harder against me.

"I'm going to cum," I announced unexpectedly.

"Oh god, please fill me up, daddy!" Kat screamed. "If you cum in me, I'm going to cum!"

I don't know what had overcome me, but I unleashed inside Kat's pussy. It was a full-body, intense orgasm that shook me to my core. As I shot my cum against her cervix, she erupted in her own orgasm, pushing me to new heights. The moment seemed to have reverberated catharsis through the room. Jess had stopped fucking Nicole's ass and stared at us. Kat collapsed against me, our sticky thighs mashed together as she clumsily tried to turn and kiss me. We all knew something had happened. But our reverie crashed down when the doorbell rang. Madeline had returned with the Plan-B.

Kat had splayed her legs apart in the chair and was playing with her pussy. Jess intercepted me as I came back into the villa with Madeline, who took in the scene with thirsty eyes.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Jess said quietly. "I don't know what it was that happened just then, but it was so hot. I need you, John. I need you to make love to me. Soon."

"I think it's time Nicole went home," I whispered. Jess nodded.

Nicole looked uncomfortable. Kat made a point of staring at her while she played with her pussy, coating her fingers in the cum that leaked out of her and licking it off.

"Well, this has been fun!" I said cheerfully. "Nicole, I know you wanted some water. Here you go." I handed her a bottle. "And here's something to take with it. Open up."

Nicole opened her mouth. It looked like Jess's savage anal fuck had caused her to cry. Her eyes were puffy and red.

"Drink," I commanded after putting the pill on her tongue. "Do you want me to untie you?"

"Please," she said. "What did I just take?"

"Plan-B, sweetie," Jess said.

"Plan-B," I said. "That was the pill and also what you're going to need now. That's right, I know all about your little plant to trap me into knocking you up, you conniving bitch."

"What are you talking about, babe?" Nicole asked, feigning surprise.

"The same thing you were talking about to your boyfriend or whoever was on the phone earlier," I said. "Before you got in the shower."

"I don't have a boyfriend," she said.

"So who were you telling not to worry because you'd still be ovulating tomorrow?" I said.

And that took the air out of her balloon. The look on her face said it all.

"We're done here, I think," Kat said, with a smarmy look on her face.

"Completely done," Jess echoed.

"Madeline, do you mind helping Nicole get home?" I asked. "We've had our fun here."

"Whatever you require, Mr. Cameron," Madeline said with decided satisfaction.

I walked to Nicole, my soft cock covered in Kat's juices dangling just out of reach in front of her face.

"Let me get you out of this," I said.

She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.

"I liked you, Nicole," I said. "I really did. You're super fun. But whatever you've got going on in your head that makes you so manipulative, you need to get worked out. Go see a therapist or something. I get it, I have a fucked up life, too, but trying to get me to knock you up? That's fucking out of bounds. You knew you were doing it."

"I don't," she started, but her voice trailed off into silence.

I got her out of the harness. Jess had collected Nicole's purse and stuffed her clothes in it. She gave her the bathrobe that lay on the floor.

"We can give her a robe, right, Madeline?" Jess asked snarkily.

"With our compliments," Madeline responded. She had her phone in hand and was tapping away at the screen.

The air that had been knocked out of the room was replaced by the stench of humiliation. I could tolerate a lot, but Nicole knowingly begging for me to cum in her when she was unprotected? That crossed a boundary for me. And I realized why. It had made me so mad because that was a rare thing I viewed as sacrosanct. I might fuck any girl I wanted. My girlfriends might fuck anyone they wanted. But I only wanted to have a baby with them. It aroused such anger in me because, for three people who held very little sacred, that was something for just us. It was a fucked up morality, I knew, but I didn't appreciate Nicole being so devious.

"A limo is here, Mr. Cameron," Madeline said.

"Goodbye, Nicole," I said as Madeline escorted her out.

I didn't look at her. I simply turned my back and walked to the bar. There, I picked up my phone and took care of the last thing I needed to to exorcize Nicole from our lives. I blocked her number. The door to the villa thundered shut, and I smiled.

12