All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 24'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT. John gave her plan B which is just what she deserved for being so devious and willingly deceptive....5STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s the way to take care of a conniving slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have got her blasted out of her mind then taken her to the bachelor party with kat and Jess to be used and impregnated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know. I've been a loyal follower of this story, looking forward to every chapter, but this one felt violent and vengeful for my taste. Nicole's a schemer -- it's Vegas! -- but does she really deserve this humiliation and abuse? I felt sorry for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odd that this, one of the stronger installments of this story, is the only one without an H. Hopefully that changes soon. I also hope Madeline’s corruption deepens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The exchanges between John and the girls towards the end suggest that we are about to see a major and very hot tightening of their relationship.

Demented917Demented9179 months ago

Good story. But I hoped they would have done more nasty stuff to Nicole.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah getting her impregnated at the bachelor party would have been super, but this was also a nice lesson/treatment. Although I wish John had the sense/balls to treat primarily Jess even harder!!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

There was me thinking that Kat wanted to be knocked up by him but she seems to prefer barebacking other men all the time…….

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking4 months agoAuthor

Love your comments, JohnnyRebBB ... keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...