Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 26

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
4.5k words
4.8
5.3k
6

Part 90 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've always envisioned this as a trilogy, but I realize a fourth book is a real possibility. I have it completely mapped out in my head. Is this something you'd like to see? Leave feedback or a comment to let me know! Also, thanks for being patient as we line up several of the pincers of plot that have been moving into place during the course of this book. It's going to come together rapidly.

* * *

The harsh reality that we wouldn't be settling down into our romantic threesome anytime soon hit almost as soon as we returned to Houston. The girls had four days of appointments backed up. Over time, it had become clear that, while the Infinity escort agency was super successful, their clientele was extremely demanding. Rich, entitled men wanted what they wanted when they wanted it. It put strain on the girls, who were always eager to please whatever the request.

Almost as soon as the jet touched down on Saturday, Kat and Jess went to the Hooker House. They each had an appointment that evening and then stayed catching up with the girls and working on administrative things until the wee hours of the morning. I had gone out to dinner with the guys, something I resolved to do more often, and called it a night early.

When I woke up Sunday morning, the girls were in bed with me, sleeping peacefully. I had been so out, I didn't even remember them coming in. They didn't stir when I got up and made coffee, so I decided to plan out my day. The Houston football game was at home at noon, which meant the girls' post-game party would start around 6 p.m. An evening alone didn't appeal to me. One night without them had made me restless. I wanted to do something fun.

I texted Rita, letting her know I was home from Vegas. As I waited for her to respond, I remembered the video system Jess had installed at the Hooker House. The way she had presented it to me made me think it was an invitation to keep tabs on them. Coffee in hand, I navigated to the video host on my laptop. It took a little while to get oriented to the playback interface, but I quickly caught on. It really was a comprehensive record of the escapades that took place at the Hooker House.

With relative ease, I found when Kat and Jess had arrived the night before. I turned up the volume and was pleased there was audio, too. I glanced over my shoulder, checking to see if the girls had woken up, and realized it was silly. I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Almost as soon as the girls had set foot in the house, they were hunched over the kitchen counter snorting lines. They were giggling and happy. It sunk in just how at home they were at the Hooker House. I fast forwarded through a half hour of chatting and catching up with Brittany, Alix, and Gloria, who were all hanging out. I admired Gloria's tits and reminded myself I needed to play with her again soon.

Kat's appointment showed up first. She had greeted him at the garage door, which was usual practice. Clients would park in the garage for enhanced privacy. It was someone I didn't recognize, probably about my age, with an athletic build. Seeing Kat work as a prostitute was a strange, irresistible voyeurism.

"I've been so excited to see you again, Mark," she said and welcomed him with a long, open-mouthed kiss. He pawed her ass and tits greedily, and Kat took him by the hand to Alix's bedroom in the back of the house.

Jess's client arrived a short time later. He was older and received a similar greeting. It gave me a surprising sense of relief and comfort that this seemed to be a practiced behavior and not genuine. I reminded myself of all the times that Kat and Jess both had told me a lot of acting was involved in their work.

It was sexy watching them work, a forbidden indulgence. Both sessions, however, were pretty pedestrian. The guys' cocks were average at best. They wanted blow jobs, and each complained about his wife. I was mesmerized, though, as I scanned through the videos. There was no denying that, even for such pedestrian sex, Kat and Jess were into it. They urged the clients on. They had what seemed like real orgasms. And they begged for cum. Kat took a creampie, while Jess swallowed. Objectively, it was pretty boring sex, but the novelty of this hidden glimpse made my cock hard. In particular, I liked seeing both of them count the cash that had been left in a plain, white envelope for each of them.

The videos had distracted me enough that I didn't immediately see that Rita had texted back.

"I've been dying for some tennis," she wrote. "I'm worried my backhand is getting rusty."

"Are you free today?" I asked. "I have no plans, and the girls are busy with their usual Sunday shenanigans."

She typed back immediately.

"Hubs is hunting until tomorrow," she said.

"My place or yours?" I inquired.

"Dinner at your place?" she requested.

I responded only with a heart emoji. My thoughts drifted back to the girls. I got up and went to the bedroom. They were blissfully asleep. I watched their gentle breathing. The sex with their clients had been vanilla, typical hooker fare. It seemed, frankly, boring. I got that they felt a thrill from it being naughty, having rich, married men wanting to pay to fuck them. But, at least what I had just witnessed, it had been crappy sex, and that was taking away time we could have together. This was a new thought for me, opening a new series of emotions. Was the thrill and the money worth it? I decided we needed to talk about it.

That conversation would have to wait because it was football party day. The girls slept until almost lunch time. When I heard rustling in the bedroom, I started cooking brunch. By the time Kat and Jess emerged, a quiche bubbled away in the oven, and I had prepared a simple salad. I popped a bottle of Sancerre and wished the weather hadn't been so muggy so we could sit outside.

"It smells amazing in here," Kat said when she emerged from the bedroom, Jess in tow.

They both kissed me good morning, my hands grazing the silky fabric of the sheer nighties they wore. I passed them wine and coffee.

"Oh, babe, this is just what I needed!" Jess exclaimed.

They both sat down at the bar and watched me work in the kitchen. I cleaned up as the quiche baked and plated the salad. The girls drank their coffee and passed a weed pen back and forth. I walked to Jess, who shot-gunned a hit with me, then I took a toke of my own.

"How was last night?" I asked.

"Pretty blah," Kat said. "Nice guy, but he cums so quickly."

"Same," Jess said. "My guy is one who just gets off on having a girl younger than he is."

"It looked pretty boring from what I saw," I admitted.

"Oh, daddy, did you wake up early and check in on your whores?" Kat said.

"I did," I said. "The video quality is amazing. I really enjoyed it."

"Tonight will be much more entertaining," Jess said. "You should definitely tune in."

"I absolutely plan to," I said. "And Rita is coming over for dinner."

"I'm glad you'll have some fun," Kat said. "Rita I bet would love to see some of the action tonight. She is such a slut for athletes, especially football players."

The timer chimed, and I took the quiche out of the oven. The girls finished their coffee while it cooled, then we ate and drank the wine. It was the perfect start to a lazy Sunday. We had another bottle of wine after the Sancerre, and the girls took a quick skinny dip in the pool before adjourning to the shower and getting ready for the football party at the Hooker House that evening.

I was watching the game when my phone vibrated. It was Rita.

"I've been trying so hard not to touch myself," she wrote. "Maybe we get started early?"

"I'm here," I said. "Come over whenever. The girls are still here. They'd love to see you."

"On my way," Rita said. "I have a new bikini I want to show you."

I sat back on the couch, relaxed and excited, when Kat came in, naked except for a towel wrapped around her head.

"You look exquisite," I told her.

"Daddy, I need to talk to you," Kat said.

"What is it, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"I'm nervous about you watching me tonight," she admitted.

"Don't be, baby," I said. "It'll be fun. I like when you have fun."

"David Johnson is going to be with me tonight," she said. "And I really, really like when he picks me."

"I know," I said, a twinkle in my eye. "You don't go to a $20 per hour no-tel with someone and get fucked in the ass without really wanting to submit to him."

"I like how he fucks me more than Tommy," she said. "He's such a, I don't know. He's just such a dominant and aggressive man. I get so excited thinking about what he'll have in store for me next."

"Kitty Kat, I really love that you're coming to me and telling me this," I said. "Just the fact that we're talking about it beforehand shows me there's nothing to worry about. Go have fun with David. Lose yourself in the moment. But that's all it is. A moment. Come back to me at the end."

"I love you, John," Kat said, flinging herself across my lap. "I really do. I'll always be yours. No one can ever steal my heart."

"I love you, too, baby," I said. We kissed. It was an emotional kiss. "You should finish getting ready, Kitty Kat. Rita's on her way over, too. She wanted to catch up with you and Jess, too."

"Oh, I've missed her!" Kat exclaimed. She popped up and returned to the bedroom.

Rita showed up a short time later. She wore a bathing suit cover up, was chewing gum, and had sunglasses perched on her head when I opened the door. She grinned and kissed me hello.

"Welcome home, stud," she said and walked inside. The grin remained glued to her face.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked.

"I'm just happy to see you," she said.

"And?" I said, feeling there was something more.

"And," she said and let her voice trail off.

Rita untied the thin belt on her coverup. She shrugged it off and let it fall to the ground, and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a neon green bikini that contained less total fabric than a typical pair of panties. Miniscule triangles covered her nipples, with an equally small patch covering her pussy. She spun around for me, and there was only a floss-like string that cut between her ass cheeks.

"Jesus," I said, blowing out a long exhale.

"I can't believe I came over wearing only this!" she exclaimed.

"I'm so glad you did," I said. "And I still think you're overdressed."

I walked toward her and pulled her by the ass into me for a kiss. She was as luscious and eager as ever. The floating feeling I had whenever I was with Rita washed over me again. Houston's weather sweetheart was a dirty little slut for my cock.

"Let me go say hi to the girls," she said. "I don't want them to think I'm only here to fuck their boyfriend."

She put on her coverup again and walked to the bedroom. I settled into the couch again, watching the array of football games on Sunday Ticket. Ten minutes passed, then twenty. They must have been having a good gabfest. About an hour later, I heard the click-clack of high heels on the hardwood floor.

"They really like us to look like whores," Kat said flatly.

"How do we look?" Jess asked.

"Amazing," I said.

Rita nodded, then asked, "How many guys will there be?"

"I think twelve tonight," Jess said.

"For how many girls?" Rita asked.

"Eight," Jess answered.

"Wow, so that means," Rita said before Jess cut her off.

"Yes, definitely some double penetration," Jess said, and we all laughed.

"It's kind of like our old bachelorette days, Rita," Kat said.

"Don't remind me," Rita said. "I'm already wet enough as it is."

"You would love these guys," Kat said. "They're just your type."

"Maybe I can tag along one night," Rita said.

"You're always welcome to," Jess said. "It's incredibly discreet."

"I'll think about it," Rita said. "Don't let me make you late!"

"Do you girls want a couple lines before you go?" I asked.

"It's okay, daddy," Kat said. "We'll get them at the Hooker House. It's going to be a long night."

"Look at that restraint," I said.

"We did booty bumps in the bathroom," Jess said, and I realized both their eyes were prominently dilated.

"Be sure to tune in tonight," Kat said, and they were out the door.

"Tune in?" Rita said and looked at me questioningly.

"Keep this quiet, but Jess had cameras put in all over the Hooker House," I said.

Rita's eyes grew wide, and she broke out into a smile.

"Are you serious?" she asked. "Like, all over?"

"Everywhere," I said.

"Have you watched Kat, you know, before?" she said.

"I took a look at her appointment last night earlier today," I said. "It was pretty vanilla. But even vanilla is hot when you're not supposed to see it."

"Oh my god, that is so hot," Rita said.

"Do you want to take a look at it?" I asked.

"Not yet," she said. "Let's save it for tonight. Right now? I need you to do something with this sticky mess of a pussy."

She stood up and dropped the coverup again. There was a wet, sticky spot between her thighs. I motioned her over to me and licked up the mess. I kissed her.

"See how sweet you taste?" I said, our eyes locked into each other with burning desire.

"It is sweet," Rita said, licking her lips. "But not as sweet as your cum." She looked at me mischievously. "I want you to make a video of me blowing you, and I want you to cum all over my face."

"Are you sure?" I asked. Rita was very conscientious about creating any media. The one time Jess had taken a picture of her by the pool after I had cum on her face, Rita later asked us to delete it, and we did.

"I'm positive," she said. "When you're alone because your girlfriends are out fucking other men, I want you to watch it and remember there's someone out there who's always waiting for you. Only you."

I was stunned. Had I heard that correctly? I knew we had been dancing around the stronger feelings that had developed between us, but this was a significant escalation. I didn't have a chance to respond, though, because Rita dropped to her knees right there and pulled down my shorts.

"Get your phone," she commanded.

I complied and began recording as she snaked her left hand around my shaft, giving me a perfect view of the massive diamond at the center of her engagement ring and her diamond-encrusted wedding band. I wondered if she knew what a turn on that was for me. My cock hardened from only her touch, but Rita followed it up by hungrily sucking my head into her mouth. Her tongue was eager, and her hot mouth swallowed my entire length in one motion. I leaned my head back and groaned. There was no better feeling than getting good head from an enthusiastic lover. Rita stopped and looked up at me.

"I'm your slut," she said with a smile, looking directly at the camera that recorded her.

And she went right back to working my cock. She paused occasionally to lick my balls, but her laser-like focus was on sucking me off. I'd never noticed Rita to have such urgency. I put one hand behind her head, trying desperately to keep the phone steady while I ran my hand through her hair and forced her to take me deeper into her throat.

She gagged a little and pulled back, breathing hard. A light glaze of tears formed at the corner of her eyes. She gazed up at me, face inflamed with lust. I noticed how erect her nipples were, pushing the flimsy fabric forward proudly. She smiled and went back to sucking me. The whole scene as Rita had created it turned me on, and I hadn't cum yet today. I wasn't going to last long, and I warned her.

"Just cum all over me," Rita exhorted.

I didn't hold back. Mindful of getting the finale on film, I gave her the warning that I was close and let her transition to a hand job. She launched into a torrent of dirty talk that was unusual for her.

"Make me your dirty cum slut," she said. "Paint my face with that hot spunk. Glue my eyes shut and feed it to me. I need your cum do badly, baby. Please!"

I steadied myself by keeping both hands on the camera, and I was glad I did. The first shot of sperm ejaculated like a water balloon exploding across her face. It spread across her upper lip and rolled down toward her chin but was greeted almost immediately by a second, equally large eruption. Then a third. I was grinning now. Rita's face was absolutely flooded with cum.

"You look absolutely amazing," I said.

Rita lit up with her TV smile. "This is Rita Johnson," she said, "with a reminder to watch out for flash floods out there today."

I stopped recording before I doubled over in laughter.

"That's a lot of cum," I said.

She lewdly circulated her tongue outside her mouth, licking up what she could.

"It tastes so good, John," she said. "I don't know what came over me. This is not me. But you make me want to be so dirty. It's just for you."

"You should clean up," I said. "We can figure out dinner."

Rita stood up and walked to the powder room. I admired her supple body in the absurdly slutty neon green bikini as she moved away from me. I was going to fuck her in the ass. A lot. Her unexpected confession of an increasing connection with me stirred enormous desire inside me. Part of me liked it because of Rita's celebrity. Part of me liked it because she truly was a remarkable bombshell. Part of me liked it because she had started letting me do things to her that she wouldn't let her husband do. Regardless, I knew this could be a slippery slope, but I was throwing myself headlong down it. Whatever was going to happen, I'd find out. Doing anything else never crossed my mind.

She returned, cleaned up, and with a pep in her step. I pulled her into a kiss and let my hand wander to her pussy. I held my palm against her mound, which was sticky and warm, even through the fabric of her bikini.

"I'm so fucking horny," Rita said. "I've never been so turned on in my whole life. Do you see what you do to me?"

"I have to admit," I said, letting a finger slip past her bikini bottom and graze her smooth pussy lips, "I'm surprised how badly you need me today."

I let my finger swirl the outskirts of her cunt, then removed it and slid it between her ass cheeks, probing for the dark hole that belonged solely to me.

"You make me want to do things no man has ever done before," she said, her words tinged by her shortness of breath.

"I don't take that lightly," I said, letting my finger circle her asshole. "It's such a privilege to be with you."

"I want you to be with me more," Rita said candidly. "Oh, are you getting hard for me again already?"

My cock had begun to harden and pressed against her thigh.

"I can't control myself around you," I said. "You're too sexy."

"You just want to fuck my ass," she said with a naughty smile.

"Is that your way of requesting anal, Rita?" I said playfully.

She bit her lip and nodded. The football game was still playing on the TV, and a fun idea popped into my head. I took Rita by the hand and guided her to the dining room table, bending her over so she could see the television. I simply pulled aside the string of fabric covering her ass and worked the head of my cock into her.

"Jesus you make me feel so full," Rita gasped.

"And you can watch the game while I fuck you," I said. "Try to guess which cocks Kat and Jess are going to get filled with tonight."

"Oh god," Rita moaned as I bottomed out inside her.

"You love getting fucked by pro athletes, don't you?" I said.

"I used to," Rita said, her breath growing heavy again. "It's been so long. Your dick ... your dick is as good as any of them. I don't need them."

I decided to press the issue to my advantage.

"We need to spend more time together," I said, rutting in and out of her ass nonstop. "Every Sunday should be for us while the girls are out. But I want to see you more than that. At least two or three times a week."

12