All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 26'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
drdoom39drdoom39over 2 years ago

4th book? YES, please!

Please keep writing, no other stories come even close to offering happily decadent coke-fueled sluts doing nasty(nice?) things.

Will the fourth book be called Weather Girl?

Rita is so special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fourth book would be great and seems like the natural progression. It doesn’t feel like this story is wrapping up anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot...stealing Rita is a complete turn-on! I think this series should continue, as the girls have a lot further they can slide...They still haven't gotten into the really hard drugs that would seal them into the dark world they have entered. Crack smoking, Meth and intravenous drugs like heroin would remove their ability to leave the life as they would not be able to function in a society that needs sober skills. Paying can only be accomplished through depraved acts of hedonism!!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
The Fun Debauchery Is Back Big Time and 5 Stars of New Opportunities

YES THERE IS A NEED FOR A BOOK 4 GREAT PLAN. Love all the new excitement and the suspense of all the potential extreme consequences that can be lurking on this Highway To Hell. Yes yes yes this was a outstanding chapter that has Tons of new opportunities for filthy nasty vile behavior by EVERYBODY involved. So yes your fans are very excited to see how much they all will be defiled by their sexual addiction to risky activities controlled by drug use and the need to be escorts, whores, and sluts. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

100% would want a 4th book! I love these characters so the more you want to share the better

drdoom39drdoom39over 2 years ago

4th book? YES, please!

Please keep writing, always well written chapters, and no other stories come close in including decadent coke-fueled sluts doing nasty (or nice?) things.

Will the fourth book be called Weather Girl?

Rita is so special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok my bad. Sorry. At the end of Ch. 25 I said it was a sad day. I was wrong. It is now a very happy day. Now that everyone is back in Houston the world is all good again. The story looks like it is ready to rock and roll with sex and drugs. They are back and ready it appears to be the best sex toys they can for the sexual enjoyment of rich and demanding contorting big alpha cocks. So let the games begin. I would love to the use of Molly and Oxy take more control of these fun girls and let the Challenges start. This was a great chapter. Thanks for the time it takes to make a nice slow burn that rocks the world of the playmates. So glad the train is on the tracks to smut hell. And yes book 4 is a must.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Jess snd Kat seem to have no intension of stopping their sluty whoring ways and have a long ways to go before bottoming out. John appears to be thinking about settling down and having a family. I have always liked Rita, she would be perfect fit for John. A fourth book would be great. Please don't put Rita in the same roll as Jess and Kat, she's just to special. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re doing a great job. Keep it up as long as you want

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the way John is very honest about his weaknesses and his single minded pursuit of pussy, and the way Kat and Jess are equally candid about their weaknesses and single minded pursuit of dick and orgasms! The resulting orgies of drugs, sex, and emotional roller coasters is fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...