Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, baby," Rita said. "You've made my tennis game so good. We need more practice time."

I cracked up at her joke and ground my cock into her asshole. We both knew we had crossed a bridge. This was dangerous territory for me. We were talking about a full-blown affair, and I was all-in. This was the type of thing that played to my vanity. I loved it. The excitement of this prospect made me redouble my efforts in fucking Rita. I wanted her to feel how attracted I was to her, how badly I wanted this. She noticed.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "It's like you're taking control of my whole body! I'm ... oh! Fuck! I'm ... what are you ... ah! Ah! John!"

Rita's body stiffened and then turned to jelly. She shook wildly and squirted, even though she hadn't been fingering her clit. She had cum and squirted just from having my cock in her ass. It was enough to make me shoot a weak load of spunk inside her. I couldn't control myself. The intensity and sexiness of the scene made it impossible not to just give in.

She turned around, her eyes seeming possessed, and kissed me. It was more an attack than a kiss. There was an urgency, a possessiveness in her actions.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "That was ... surprisingly intense."

She stared at me, as if drunk on pleasure. "More than okay," she said. "I've never cum that hard before in my life. I didn't know it was possible to squirt like that. I wasn't even touching myself."

"I know," I said. "That was so fucking hot."

"I hope you're not done," she said. "I'm going to want more. A lot more. Think you can recover?"

"I'm barely getting started, Rita," I said.

I let my hands slip around the small of her back and pulled her to me. We started making out enthusiastically.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked between kisses.

"Why don't we just order in?" Rita suggested.

"I like it," I said. "Vietnamese? Or what are you thinking?"

"Vietnamese is perfect," she said. "Can we get a drink?"

"Of course," I said. "Do you want anything else? A line?"

Rita shook her head. "Not yet," she said. "I don't want anything to interfere with how turned on I feel right now. It doesn't need a boost."

"Now you're just flattering me," I said.

"You think so?" Rita said.

She ran two fingers across her pussy, which was exposed because her bikini bottom was so twisted and askew. She held them up to me, and the juices poured down her hand. She made a show of licking her fingers before repeating the maneuver.

"I do taste sweet," she said. She plunged her fingers inside herself this time and extended them to me. I licked them clean.

"So sweet," I said. We kissed again. "What do you want to drink?"

"Dealer's choice," Rita said.

I opened another bottle of Sancerre, and we sat on the couch. The game was on, but we didn't even notice. We were lost in each other, kissing, touching, talking. I was sliding down the slippery slope rapidly. After a while, as my cock started to stir a third time, we took a shower to clean me off. Rita had a girlish joy about her.

"You seem happy," I said.

"I haven't been this happy in a long time," she said, locking her eyes on mine.

We toweled off and ordered dinner. The light outside got softer, and the girls' football party probably was getting underway.

"Do you want to check in on the spy cameras at the Hooker House?" I asked.

"I don't, actually," Rita said. She was draped across my lap. I stroked her hair. "I work tomorrow, so I probably need to pretty soon after dinner. I want all my attention to be on you."

"I love hearing you say that," I said.

If she had to leave early, I could check in on the party later. I fondled Rita's breasts and kissed her. This felt so natural. A distant voice in my head asked me what I was doing. This was dangerous territory. I brushed it aside. This wasn't a complication. This was an opportunity I'd be foolish not to see through. Rita Johnson was the embodiment of so many wet dreams. And she wanted me. I started putting together justifications preemptively. This was a great way to fill my time when the girls were away. It was one of Kat's closest friends, so it could be a way to have them spend more time together.

It was all bullshit, of course. I was thinking with my cock. I wanted the hot weather girl. I was turned on by the idea of stealing her from her husband. I wasn't really thinking of anything else. Not even the potential consequences.

12